India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I will miss Abhay-Piya

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Umm..shocking to hear from me, right? Me not being Abhay-Piya fan would really miss their cute, and dark interactions till now? Kya pata kab milenge ye do soul.

It maybe because Vivian and Sukirti gave their 100% in acting, and depicted and portrayed it so naturally that anyone can fall for them <3 as for the first time, beyond Kabir and KaPi I loved and will miss someone.

Or it maybe because of a quote' We miss something when they are gone from us'.
Maybe till now, I thought I don't like them, but when they are leaving, I am sad :( that makes me their fan. That makes me value them.

I've now understood the deep character Abhay.The innocence, cuteness, extravagance AbhiYa possess. Believe me, Vivian-Sukirti ROCK together, even as AMetZ and as AbhIya.

Its tearing to predict, that one year, Abhay-Piya weren't together. How they'd survive without each other also? But, I hope destiny meets them. I hope so. That'd be the best phase of Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani.

According to the article, the story would take dark phase, and turn more mature, I just hope Abhiya really meet <3

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyxMarisaxgitika.jprioty1000Ashtad.minahil1997moonlitnisha-shopaholic-DarlingSarunIndigoBluesheena_mehtapatakha-guddi~Serendipity~--Signorina----sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICDark-Hues-Rumi-

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
It is so good to hear dat from u...1 year...they were not together...:-( abhiya ke magic se koi nhi bch skta!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

It is so good to hear dat from u...1 year...they were not together...:-( abhiya ke magic se koi nhi bch skta!!!

hehe thanks, so true Abhiya are magiclicious.Embarrassed
-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
aww such a sweet post Embarrassed Big smile

..Armaania..

xMarisax Groupbie
xMarisax
xMarisax

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
great post! u have said it all. true they are rocking together, which makes it impossible to not notice them.
ikr? the most painfull thing abt the leap is not how they will unite again, but how this 1 year even if we wont see it have passed without AbhaynPiya. even if in peaceful sleep for Abhay nd a somewhat calm life for Piya, the Piya whom wont remember anything, still the fact that Abhaypia are not in this times together grabs one painfully, since its nothing but wrong no matter how peacfull.

..Armaania..

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

nice post mahi
seems like finally abhay-piya's chemistry has done its magic on u!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 20 May 2011 at 12:29pm

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMarisax

great post! u have said it all. true they are rocking together, which makes it impossible to not notice them.
ikr? the most painfull thing abt the leap is not how they will unite again, but how this 1 year even if we wont see it have passed without AbhaynPiya. even if in peaceful sleep for Abhay nd a somewhat calm life for Piya, the Piya whom wont remember anything, still the fact that Abhaypia are not in this times together grabs one painfully, since its nothing but wrong no matter how peacfull.

Exactly.Thinking of a fact that AbhIya were separated for 1 year makes me in pain.How they'd live without each other for 365 days.Shocked
Um..I guess i forgot something.Piya not knowing about AP?how come?

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

nice post mahi
seems like finally abhay-piya's chemistry has done their magic on u!!

Lol yeah. I have finally started liking Abhiya.And thanks.Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index