Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Sood stole d show 2dy :)) (Page 3)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
CTs are really spoiling Nivi's character... I'm hating this. Hope Nivi wake up soon and give Viren the importances he deserve. CTs really need to stop messing with us NivRen fans. They first destroyed Viren character with the stalker track and now they started with Nivi's character. Please God save us from CTs...

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Honestly I'm so pissed off that dont even know where to start. Now I also think that Viren should leave her coz he deserves somebody who respects him, who loves him, who values his presence, who values his love, who just wanna be with him.
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Anju

Completlyy aggree wid u dear . whch whife shouts at her husband like dis ? n tht2 infront of whole family ? I mean does she gone mad ? doesn't she hav little akkal ? I m seriousllyy pissed of Nivi 2dy n i seriuslyy don't know wht i cn write abt her 2dy . If i start writting I thnk I will b banned .

@raj

raj nowit's nt her guilt anymore . Now it is her obesseion or shld say compeltlyy over obession but nothng cn justify her action wht she is dongg rght now . She better shld come out becozz don't know abt Viren's patience but i m seriouslyy loosing it or shld say already lost it .

raj even if she was nt in her gult mode then 2 she would hav exactly behaved d same like she is behavngg . I m suree abt it . She never ever thought abt Viren . So at tht time also Sheowulsn't hav thought abt it .

Jaan some wife's do shout at their husbands like this but those wife's who doesn't known to have sanskar or if the husband is terribly wrong terribly but not on small mistakes like this but the wife's who are termed as ideal wife of a serial who is known to make no mistake never do this.

Rachu, that is my problem here.. Nivi is shown to be a sanskari and family oriented girl...so she cannot do this..
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@Rachu

jaan I aggree , dweeta was most happiest wid Viren . She always is happy whenever Viren , his chachu holds her in his arms . haina ? gd chchu-bhatijii pair . I aggree jaan some women shouts at her husband but only when they commit any Sin nt becozz of some Diaper thng . it ws reallyy foolish n nonsense frm Nivi's side

@anju

yes anju prob is tht they showed Nivi so cultured n all , but u know Whenever it came 2 Viren , i never ever found her cultured . She always used 2 b silent like a statue just like Sid whenever Viren was scolded for anythng , Never ever said a single word . She never ever kept respect of her husband infront of others . So kahe ka culture ? itna toh koi uncultured women bhi karegi aur janti hogi tht u should respect ur husband .

@Zarmeen

Don't even ask me dear hu much i pissed off at her 2dy , She reallyy crossed her limit 2dy , I mean koi apne pati pe diaper thng ko leke shout karta hai kya ? vo bhi sabke saamne ? wht a WIFE ? Yaar seriouslyy now I m also pissed off so much tht I want Viren 2 just leave her n 2 get some1 who deserves him , who loves him , who respects him .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@moni sweetie you ar e so right ,,, in fact all you girls are so right ... I am so upset that I dont have any words .. to separate Nivren if this is the way CTs are going then we wont have any tears as Nivi's action justify a separation ... damn the production house and the Creative team for failing us each and every step of the way
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

@moni sweetie you ar e so right ,,, in fact all you girls are so right ... I am so upset that I dont have any words .. to separate Nivren if this is the way CTs are going then we wont have any tears as Nivi's action justify a separation ... damn the production house and the Creative team for failing us each and every step of the way

Lamya, this time I am with you too.. Damn CTs ..Let them destroy CCBM... I am so mad at myself for wasting my time. Pata nahin yaar India mein kab se wife apne husband ko sabke saamne daante lag gayi. Siddharth ko aise daant lagaye as he forgot to keep an eye on Dwita when she had fever and was busy talking on phone, tab dekhna Siddharth kaise chilayega Nivi pe... .I guess Nivi only deserves Sid - jo uspe chila sakte hain tab chup ho jati hai. Viren jo hamesha uski sunta hai aur family ke saamne uska kabhi apmaan nahin karta Nivi usko for granted leti hai.. Don't get me started.

Edited by anjubala - 20 May 2011 at 1:45pm
kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
yeh today epi was awesum ...
viren rock love them
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by lams

Lamya, this time I am with you too.. Damn CTs ..Let them destroy CCBM... I am so mad at myself for wasting my time. Pata nahin yaar India mein kab se wife apne husband ko sabke saamne daante lag gayi. Siddharth ko aise daant lagaye as he forgot to keep an eye on Dwita when she had fever and was busy talking on phone, tab dekhna Siddharth kaise chilayega Nivi pe... .I guess Nivi only deserves Sid - jo uspe chila sakte hain tab chup ho jati hai. Viren jo hamesha uski sunta hai aur family ke saamne uska kabhi apmaan nahin karta Nivi usko for granted leti hai.. Don't get me started.
Yaar Anju Nivi crossed all the limits today.  As I said earlier, I'm sick and tired of this so called sanskaari, samjhdaar Nivi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index