Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@moni sweetie you ar e so right ,,, in fact all you girls are so right ... I am so upset that I dont have any words .. to separate Nivren if this is the way CTs are going then we wont have any tears as Nivi's action justify a separation ... damn the production house and the Creative team for failing us each and every step of the way
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lams

@moni sweetie you ar e so right ,,, in fact all you girls are so right ... I am so upset that I dont have any words .. to separate Nivren if this is the way CTs are going then we wont have any tears as Nivi's action justify a separation ... damn the production house and the Creative team for failing us each and every step of the way

Lamya, this time I am with you too.. Damn CTs ..Let them destroy CCBM... I am so mad at myself for wasting my time. Pata nahin yaar India mein kab se wife apne husband ko sabke saamne daante lag gayi. Siddharth ko aise daant lagaye as he forgot to keep an eye on Dwita when she had fever and was busy talking on phone, tab dekhna Siddharth kaise chilayega Nivi pe... .I guess Nivi only deserves Sid - jo uspe chila sakte hain tab chup ho jati hai. Viren jo hamesha uski sunta hai aur family ke saamne uska kabhi apmaan nahin karta Nivi usko for granted leti hai.. Don't get me started.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh today epi was awesum ...
viren rock love them
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Lamya, this time I am with you too.. Damn CTs ..Let them destroy CCBM... I am so mad at myself for wasting my time. Pata nahin yaar India mein kab se wife apne husband ko sabke saamne daante lag gayi. Siddharth ko aise daant lagaye as he forgot to keep an eye on Dwita when she had fever and was busy talking on phone, tab dekhna Siddharth kaise chilayega Nivi pe... .I guess Nivi only deserves Sid - jo uspe chila sakte hain tab chup ho jati hai. Viren jo hamesha uski sunta hai aur family ke saamne uska kabhi apmaan nahin karta Nivi usko for granted leti hai.. Don't get me started.

Yaar Anju Nivi crossed all the limits today.  As I said earlier, I'm sick and tired of this so called sanskaari, samjhdaar Nivi.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Moni very well written..I even hate to type anything on Nivi today...but yes Viren really stole the show like always
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wawww moni well said love it and agree with u i totally enjoy the eposide b'coz of verin he is fabbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Truly agree with you he did steel the show
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Shweta

Ragini can't b comapared by Nivi becozz Nivi doesn't deserve tht . Ragini was not foolish like Nivi , ragini never ignored her husband like Nivi did till now n is dongg , ragini never took ranvir granted like Nivi is taking Viren granted , ragini never shouted at Ranvir like Nivi did 2dy .

ragini can't b comapared by any female character  especiallyy 2 Nivi becozz she was trulyy a character whch always belonged 2 a real women like every women is . She was trulyy a real n practical n a 21st century gal like us in thnkng n in all ways . She used 2 thnk frm both heart n mind . She was a balanced person who always managed 2 balance b/w her 2 families n b/w her husband n family . She always lovedd every1 equallyy n never ever ignored any1 especially ranvir . Nivi doesn't deserve 2 b comapred 2 ragini .

Just sacrficing doesn't make u MAHAN  , Sacifice is gd but only till d time it is nt hurting ur loved ones . If it is hurting ur loved ones then it is nt called sacrifice but Foolishness . 2dy's gal n women r nt like tht . They r like ragini rajvansh who knows everythng hu 2 handle all types of situations . Nivdeita ko mahan nahi bevakoof kahenge . Sorry 2 say but Nivi  is a uncultured gal who doesn't know hu 2 respectt her husband , She is a unclutured gal who doesn't know hu 2 keep respect of her husband infront of others , n who shouts at her husband . RIDICULOUS

i agree monica...nivi just can't be compared with ragini...ragini was tooo good...she madly loved ranvir and ranvir was alwyas her first priority...she always considered ranvir above everyone ..even   sadhna ...she misunderstood her sister for ranvir...and it's just opposite with nivi...for her viren always comes at last...for her divya,sid  and her entire family is above viren and now dweeta is her whole world and there is no place for viren anymore in her world...so nivi and ragini are just two opposite characters and can't be compared...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaazi

i agree monica...nivi just can't be compared with ragini...ragini was tooo good...she madly loved ranvir and ranvir was alwyas her first priority...she always considered ranvir above everyone ..even   sadhna ...she misunderstood her sister for ranvir...and it's just opposite with nivi...for her viren always comes at last...for her divya,sid  and her entire family is above viren and now dweeta is her whole world and there is no place for viren anymore in her world...so nivi and ragini are just two opposite characters and can't be compared...

u really make me want to c it