Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anju

Completlyy aggree wid u dear . whch whife shouts at her husband like dis ? n tht2 infront of whole family ? I mean does she gone mad ? doesn't she hav little akkal ? I m seriousllyy pissed of Nivi 2dy n i seriuslyy don't know wht i cn write abt her 2dy . If i start writting I thnk I will b banned .

@raj

raj nowit's nt her guilt anymore . Now it is her obesseion or shld say compeltlyy over obession but nothng cn justify her action wht she is dongg rght now . She better shld come out becozz don't know abt Viren's patience but i m seriouslyy loosing it or shld say already lost it .

raj even if she was nt in her gult mode then 2 she would hav exactly behaved d same like she is behavngg . I m suree abt it . She never ever thought abt Viren . So at tht time also Sheowulsn't hav thought abt it .
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you moni dear...today's episode was good except the precap and the last part of the episode when Nivi Yells at Viren...
today Viren made me laugh so much...his acting was so cute and good today...loved it...
all his scenes with Dwita was so funny and refreshing ...
Neha also acted well today like always...
but today it was Viren who stole the show with his awesome performance...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Shweta

Ragini can't b comapared by Nivi becozz Nivi doesn't deserve tht . Ragini was not foolish like Nivi , ragini never ignored her husband like Nivi did till now n is dongg , ragini never took ranvir granted like Nivi is taking Viren granted , ragini never shouted at Ranvir like Nivi did 2dy .

ragini can't b comapared by any female character  especiallyy 2 Nivi becozz she was trulyy a character whch always belonged 2 a real women like every women is . She was trulyy a real n practical n a 21st century gal like us in thnkng n in all ways . She used 2 thnk frm both heart n mind . She was a balanced person who always managed 2 balance b/w her 2 families n b/w her husband n family . She always lovedd every1 equallyy n never ever ignored any1 especially ranvir . Nivi doesn't deserve 2 b comapred 2 ragini .

Just sacrficing doesn't make u MAHAN  , Sacifice is gd but only till d time it is nt hurting ur loved ones . If it is hurting ur loved ones then it is nt called sacrifice but Foolishness . 2dy's gal n women r nt like tht . They r like ragini rajvansh who knows everythng hu 2 handle all types of situations . Nivdeita ko mahan nahi bevakoof kahenge . Sorry 2 say but Nivi  is a uncultured gal who doesn't know hu 2 respectt her husband , She is a unclutured gal who doesn't know hu 2 keep respect of her husband infront of others , n who shouts at her husband . RIDICULOUS

Moni I totally agree witrh u and that's exactly what I wrote in my post the other day that she is stupid. And as far as Ragini is concerned even when she married Anmol she was not in love with him but she totally respected him. Even when Vasu use to scream at Anmol she always use to support Anmol and always fought with him in their bedroom.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@Anju

Completlyy aggree wid u dear . whch whife shouts at her husband like dis ? n tht2 infront of whole family ? I mean does she gone mad ? doesn't she hav little akkal ? I m seriousllyy pissed of Nivi 2dy n i seriuslyy don't know wht i cn write abt her 2dy . If i start writting I thnk I will b banned .

@raj

raj nowit's nt her guilt anymore . Now it is her obesseion or shld say compeltlyy over obession but nothng cn justify her action wht she is dongg rght now . She better shld come out becozz don't know abt Viren's patience but i m seriouslyy loosing it or shld say already lost it .

raj even if she was nt in her gult mode then 2 she would hav exactly behaved d same like she is behavngg . I m suree abt it . She never ever thought abt Viren . So at tht time also Sheowulsn't hav thought abt it .

Jaan some wife's do shout at their husbands like this but those wife's who doesn't known to have sanskar or if the husband is terribly wrong terribly but not on small mistakes like this but the wife's who are termed as ideal wife of a serial who is known to make no mistake never do this.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Anju

@raj

Yes Moni... do u remember what NT dadi said that Nivi gives her 100 % ... well if she was not in guilt mode she would have atleast listened to NT dadi's and VD's adivses and would have followed them...
but now with her 100% there is extra added % of her guilt which has lead to obsession...remember  she did not commit suicide or hurt herself and came back only for Dwita and not for Viren...Viren understands and is patient...par woh bhi insaan hai kab tak shaant rahega...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good post moni dii and anju ...oh did nivi do that yaar havent watch the epi yet yaaar mujhe toh darr lag raha haiii dekhne mein bhiii she shout at virennn OMVVV YAAR how can she do that waise toh bohot shhan dikhti haii par jab viren pe baat aati hai toh bata nahi kya ho jata haii i am jus pissed off at the moment yaar ...
dyhardfan thumbnail
CTs are really spoiling Nivi's character... I'm hating this. Hope Nivi wake up soon and give Viren the importances he deserve. CTs really need to stop messing with us NivRen fans. They first destroyed Viren character with the stalker track and now they started with Nivi's character. Please God save us from CTs...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly I'm so pissed off that dont even know where to start. Now I also think that Viren should leave her coz he deserves somebody who respects him, who loves him, who values his presence, who values his love, who just wanna be with him.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan some wife's do shout at their husbands like this but those wife's who doesn't known to have sanskar or if the husband is terribly wrong terribly but not on small mistakes like this but the wife's who are termed as ideal wife of a serial who is known to make no mistake never do this.

Rachu, that is my problem here.. Nivi is shown to be a sanskari and family oriented girl...so she cannot do this..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Rachu

jaan I aggree , dweeta was most happiest wid Viren . She always is happy whenever Viren , his chachu holds her in his arms . haina ? gd chchu-bhatijii pair . I aggree jaan some women shouts at her husband but only when they commit any Sin nt becozz of some Diaper thng . it ws reallyy foolish n nonsense frm Nivi's side

@anju

yes anju prob is tht they showed Nivi so cultured n all , but u know Whenever it came 2 Viren , i never ever found her cultured . She always used 2 b silent like a statue just like Sid whenever Viren was scolded for anythng , Never ever said a single word . She never ever kept respect of her husband infront of others . So kahe ka culture ? itna toh koi uncultured women bhi karegi aur janti hogi tht u should respect ur husband .

@Zarmeen

Don't even ask me dear hu much i pissed off at her 2dy , She reallyy crossed her limit 2dy , I mean koi apne pati pe diaper thng ko leke shout karta hai kya ? vo bhi sabke saamne ? wht a WIFE ? Yaar seriouslyy now I m also pissed off so much tht I want Viren 2 just leave her n 2 get some1 who deserves him , who loves him , who respects him .