Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren Sood stole d show 2dy :))

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Trulyy Kinshuk / Viren stole d show 2dy πŸ‘ . Lovedd lovedd lovedd Viren 2dy . 😳 He was trulyy a Sweetheart n chooo cutee 2dy .Evey Wife shld get a hubby like him ,  d way he feeds milk 2 Dweeta was just Viren Sood's Style . Isin'it ? πŸ˜‰  then comes d Lori part , OMGG I was reallyy like dis  πŸ€£ ,  d way he was singing or in VD words " DARAA RAHA THA " πŸ˜† tht2 in ECHO πŸ˜† was serioulyy HILLARIOUS . 🀣 . 

Lovedd d bedroom scene , d way Viren was talking 2 Dweeta n when call comes frm office n Nivi comes n keeps her han on his shoulder n says " call aaya tha ya chachu ne karwaya tha " πŸ˜† was so funny .

Lovedd d office scene , OMGG is there any cutee person then dis guy ? He was feeling nt at all embarassed by tieing dweeta wid him infront of whole office . It was very cutee . he managed 2 keep Dweeta well in office , he already told his manager 2 make him know if dweeta wakes up n when he does tht Viren jjust leavs d meeting in middle by excusing himself . It showed hu much responsible he is n hu much he cares for Dweeta.

ohh VIREN SOOD , commandable , d way u make Nivi say tht u r great , Nivi will nt commit mistake of challenging u again was 2 gd n i was CLAPPING for u πŸ‘ 

I hated hated  when Nivi scolded Viren , She was reallyy reallyy rude 2 her 😑 , i was like Hello just listen 2 him once wht he wants 2 say . hu cn u scold him infront of whole family ? 😲😑 He is ur husband for god sake . 😑 I thnk Viren was nt aware tht diapers need 2 b changed again n again n tht is why he didn't do it becozzz he left d meeting in middle 2 take care of dweeta tht means he didn't forget dweeta . Nivi shld hav listened 2 Viren . I felyt so bad for Viren , uska pura mohh utar gaya tha . Even VD was tryngg 2 calm her n was tryngg 2 explain her tht it is nt such a bigg issue n she will b alrght . But Nivi was continuesly scolding Viren . I seriouslyy didn't like it at all . Poor Viren wanted 2 say but Nivi ne toh kuch kehne hi nahi diya 😭

Somwhere i read 1 comment , don't know who wrote it but want 2 give ans 2 it . She tells tht Viren 2 was rude 2 her (stalking revelation time )  but i want 2 clear it tht Viren was rude 2 Nivi for Nivi's welfare only , he was pushing away every1 beczz he thought himself 2 b bad n used 2 thnk tht he doesn't deserve any1's love . n So he was pushing away every1 including Nivi so tht no1 shld get hurted . In tht he never thnkns of himself . But here wht Nivi is dong ? She is uncessaryily hurting Viren for no mistake . isme toh kisi ki koi bhalayi nahi hai , she is runing her own marigge wid her own hands . So dis is d difference b/w both d situations .

PRECAP

I hated d Precap ,😑  hu cn Nivi say like dis 2 Viren ? wht she thnk tht Viren is only there wid her 2 support her n he doesn't hav any role in any decision making in their relationshp ? She is d one who hav only rght 2 make any decisions ? Wht She thnk of herself ? she is relationshp wid Viren n tht2 in a marigge relationshp , in marigge , all decisions r taken by both partners , Nivi can't force her so called decision on Viren . Viren hav full rght 2 ask for a child , Nivi cn explain him tht she now don't want it so tht Viren will understand it but d way she was shocked , moved away frm Viren , removes his hands frm her sohulder , i was completlyy 😲 n wanted 2 give a TIGHT SLAP 2 her 😑 . i was like " wht she is dong ? Viren is nt stranger Nivi , he is ur husband " 😑 . I seriousltt felt veryy bad for Viren . he was so hurted when Nivi harshly says " i can't even thnk of d child "

I wonder till hu longg Viren will keep his patience , becozz i m loosing it 😑

but overall i want 2 say Epi was veryy gd just n only becozz of VIREN SOOD n magical moments b/w Viren-Dweeta , muhwww 😳  Kinshuk looked damnn hott in PURPLE SHIRT as asuual πŸ˜‰ n wht 2 say abt his acting ? he was awosome . he completlyy stole d episode πŸ‘
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely agree... Kinshuk stole the show with Dwita...he was marvelous...loved every scene

yes and the precap was  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i think the answer Nivi will give is that she does not want kids cause she may neglect Dwita...Nivi pe to Dwita ka janoon swaar hai...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome post by u moniπŸ‘
its coz of kinshuk dis show is running till now...πŸ˜› else dis show was long dead b4... viren/kinshuk made an entry😳

horrible precap😑🀒

hate the writiers of the show...!!!!!!!😑🀒

thanxx raj n shweta for liking it

@Raj

raj even if she give tht reason , It is wrong n nonsense reason . Raj Dweeta is nt her own daughter , n she hav nt adopted her as well , She is nt her official mom rght ? So definatelyy every1 hav full rght on Dwetta but us bevakoof pe dweeta ka aisa junnon sawaar hai tht She is nt at all taking help or even trusting any1 for handling dweeta , It is wrong raj . If dweeta would hav been real daughter of nivren , n then if she would hav given d reason wht u r sayngg then it would han been understandable but givngg dis reason in dis situation tht2 so harshly is seriouslyy NONSENSE , UTTER NONSENSE
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Raj

raj even if she give tht reason , It is wrong n nonsense reason . Raj Dweeta is nt her own daughter , n she hav nt adopted her as well , She is nt her official mom rght ? So definatelyy every1 hav full rght on Dwetta but us bevakoof pe dweeta ka aisa junnon sawaar hai tht She is nt at all taking help or even trusting any1 for handling dweeta , It is wrong raj . If dweeta would hav been real daughter of nivren , n then if she would hav given d reason wht u r sayngg then it would han been understandable but givngg dis reason in dis situation tht2 so harshly is seriouslyy NONSENSE , UTTER NONSENSE

exactly moni...πŸ˜ƒ
wen ragini perfectly managed to take care of Khushi (sadhana's child)& Tammana (Ragini-Ranveer's child) simultaneouslyπŸ˜³πŸ‘
wen ragini can do it😳... den y not nivi...? 
the excuse given by her is lame...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ n its not dat adequate... dat she talking to viren in a bad way😑 in today's precap😭
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello friends... sorry for being late.. had no mood today after reading the update.
I could not enjoy the light moments today because of the precap and also because of the mahool of our beloved forum.. I am very sad to see what this place has become - it hurts. But there is no control over certain things and I guess we have to do what we have to. Cannot let such environment have effect on me.
Yes, we had asked for such cute moments and CTs gave us. Thanks to them, this week they have listened to our requests - i really appreciate it but they have always given us hints of the dark times and storm and I feel that it is not going to be easy. It will be harder than the stalking incidents.
It was nice to see the whole Sood house sitting and enjoying the cute moments between Viren, Nivi and Dwita. Chachu and Dwita ne chachu ko jita hi diya and Nivi ne aakhir sabke saamne haar maan hi li. But did she even realize that uski haar mein hi uski jeet hai? kyonki agar pati jeeta hai to yani ki woh jeeti hai... Husband wife mein kab se "TU, tumhara, mein , mera" aa gaya??? yeh culture to Western culture hai jahan pe sab sirf apne baare mein sochte hain - individual...not both.. Shayad jamana badal raha hai aur shayad hum apne Indian culture mein yeh changes hote dekh rahe hain.. I am not in India and I am still stuck with those old times and that is what I am giving to my kids too.. par pata nahin India mein kya ho raha hai??

Sorry for being so pessimistic today - aakhir mein bhi insaan hun aur kabhi kabhi aise phase aata hai ki sab galat lagta hai...
But I have faith in the ethics of our favorite show CCBM. We will see what is morally and ethically right, what is logically and practically possible... SO let us keep faith on RSji and he will not separate husband-wife until and unless one of them wants to quit the show then he will surley have to make the changes to the story line.
Even if he wants to then I would request him to let Nivi stay alone... or bring another man for her.. She cannot go back to her ex who is her hubby's elder brother and stays in the same house.. Wouldn't it hurt to go to another room in the same house and stay and sleep with another man??? Mujhe to soch kar hi kuch hota hai..

Let me stop here nahin to mein pata nahin kya likh lungi.. which will not be right.
Also, you do not scold your husband or wife infront of whole family and that too when his family is standing right there..damn it... Nivi ko ho kya gaya hai??? Baby ki responsibility ka matlab yeh nahin to tum baki sab bhool jao... Yeh tumhari bachhi nahin hai... She is Siddharth and Divya baby, unke pyaar ki nishani hai.. not yours... Please elders you saw how she behaved today.. Can you take some action and save her from getting nuts...
Sabke bachhe hote hain par koi aise behave nahin karta.. How many moms here have yelled at their husband infront of all???? Yes do it but in the privacy of your room...Yesterday, Viren did not shout at her infront of all rather gave her an ishaara to come up..and there too in their room he was sad but never shouted...So why did she???
It seriously saddened me today.. Ab Nivi ke sanskar kahan gaye? How can she say that to her husband "mujhe pata tha ki tum kuch kaam theek se nahin karoge."' This shows that what she thinks about him... horrible..

Precap - I do not want to go there even..Atleast seems they sorted out today's rude behavior and Viren was OK.. But I will not focus on Nivi saying "i do not want kids" as precaps are not always right.. Like yesterday they showed Dwita crying a lot in the office but today they did not show anything of that sort..
So maybe Nivi is saying "not now..maybe jab Dwita thori bari ho jaye tab hum apne bachhe karenge."

Sorry girls one more time for being in a bad mood...have a good weekend.
@Shweta

Ragini can't b comapared by Nivi becozz Nivi doesn't deserve tht . Ragini was not foolish like Nivi , ragini never ignored her husband like Nivi did till now n is dongg , ragini never took ranvir granted like Nivi is taking Viren granted , ragini never shouted at Ranvir like Nivi did 2dy .

ragini can't b comapared by any female character  especiallyy 2 Nivi becozz she was trulyy a character whch always belonged 2 a real women like every women is . She was trulyy a real n practical n a 21st century gal like us in thnkng n in all ways . She used 2 thnk frm both heart n mind . She was a balanced person who always managed 2 balance b/w her 2 families n b/w her husband n family . She always lovedd every1 equallyy n never ever ignored any1 especially ranvir . Nivi doesn't deserve 2 b comapred 2 ragini .

Just sacrficing doesn't make u MAHAN  , Sacifice is gd but only till d time it is nt hurting ur loved ones . If it is hurting ur loved ones then it is nt called sacrifice but Foolishness . 2dy's gal n women r nt like tht . They r like ragini rajvansh who knows everythng hu 2 handle all types of situations . Nivdeita ko mahan nahi bevakoof kahenge . Sorry 2 say but Nivi  is a uncultured gal who doesn't know hu 2 respectt her husband , She is a unclutured gal who doesn't know hu 2 keep respect of her husband infront of others , n who shouts at her husband . RIDICULOUS
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Raj

Moni .. i know that and agree with you ... par Nivi ko kaun samjhaye...well presently her whole concentration and her janoon is Dwita (and this is because of her guilt_repentance+HL's words)...she scolded Viren for the rash and did not even hear when VD said it is ok and nothing big...there goes Nivi's janoon...
she will not want to have a baby of her own in the fear that she may neglect Dwita...
she has to snapped out of this janoon completely and she needs to brought to normal...
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes dear
today's epi totally belongs to Viren.
all his scenes with baby were cute n refreshing to the coreπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Moni u came with another good post and I came with another good reply. I am so so happy about Viren dwita scenes and they were really hilarious. I just loved the way he feeds Dwita it was so cute and dwita too was in love with her chachu. She didn't cried till the time Viren holded her, Even when he was singing the horrible lori it was like she was scolding her chachu I want to spend some time with you and play with u and u are making me sleep with ur horrible voice.

She was practically happy with Viren and enjoying his company. I loved that Viren didn't forgot dwita in office too. Even I got angry at Nivi when she shouted at Viren because he was handling the kid for the first time and was laible to make some mistakes. I agree with Anju here she reacted bit too much because she got concerned about dwita. But CT's have portrayed her like this to create difference b/w NivRen so that Chanchal get chance to poison Viren's mind.

But I will say acting-wise KM and Neha did a mind blowing job. She really reacted like she is mother and is over protective for Dwita and it doesn't look like she was acting. It was so real.