Viren to change hero's definition

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wasn't this the intro they gave when viren was being introduced? 2011 will change the definition of hero forever in the industry? Was this they tried to achieve all this time? Since ccbm is bing wrapped up, cc truth will be coming out soon. So finally everyone will know any bs true last wish which cc manipulated . So I guess this will be the main reason for viren' decision. Until viren know's the truth cvs won't bring sandhya back. Only after viren knows the truth he might plan with sandhya to show nivi that he doesnot love her and hence she should go back to Sid. So r they talking abt viren's sacrifice changing the way people look at Heros. Always girls are shown to compromise and sacrifice. So why not men. Though this sounds as a good idea I would not want nivren to be separated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sahuja ... thanks u for the post and yes agree with u that CT's talked about a lot of things about the new face of hero...

but the same CT's showed us NivRen going through rough roads and crossing hurdles and finally coming together and love so deep and bond grown strong with every problem faced...
agreed why men cannot sacrifice and would have accepted it if Nivi loved Sid even now...but that is not so and NivRen love other and Sid is only a friend for Nivi
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
sonia nice post .

Though they didn't mean by hero thng by showing like dis . 1st of all i don't thnk d article is true , It is fake . but yes If it is true then surelyy Viren will sacrifice by tryingg 2 reunite sid n Nivi , definatelyy he is gonna b successful . But dis thng will come 2 his mind n heart only when he will come 2 know abt DS's last wish , He will b shattered , he will again go into his guilt mode thnkng tht he broke his Dadasaheb's last wish , he came in between 2 so called lovers . So once he starts thnkng like dis he def wid help of sandhya will try 2 reunite sid n nivi , but like it is said  saachee pyaar mein bahut taakat hoti hai So def nivren will b 2gther at d end .
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Nivi truly love Viren she will not let him do that. In any situation I dont want to see Nivi and Sid together. Even thought of this is disgusting.
ash_nivren thumbnail
thanks for the post...viren can sacrifice nivi only if she is in love with sid...but this is not the case now...she loves her husband viren...how can a husband sacrifice his wife who dearly loves him???in current track itself nivi is shown possessive with the baby..she doesn't have any feelings for sid apart from their friendship...so eventhough viren tries to sacrifice nivi won't leave him...nivren can't be separated..they both have gone through so many hard paths in their life that their bond has become so stronger that no one can't separate them...

if sid and nivi are still united...then i would definitely say that this would be the worst show ever in indian tele...
mithila.v thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita99

If Nivi truly love Viren she will not let him do that. In any situation I dont want to see Nivi and Sid together. Even thought of this is disgusting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you truly   echoed  my thought  too...last wish of dadaji agreed ...but dadaji hiomself has

accepted nivren...      and  both couples had moved forward in their life...now it spoils the

holiness of marriage to try pair nivi n sid...its not like in the game of chess where you move a

pawn and place it elsewhere...its humans/relationships we are dealing with...so if at all dadajis

wish has respected...the person who played foul at that time...thats cc...she should be

ruthlessly punished...for sid they can find a new pair other than nivi

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Viren will change the definition of Hero.
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It doesn't matter what DS's wish was.  Nivren are committed to each other so why should anything change. 
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Completely agree with you Viren will change the definition of Hero.

Rachu, he might try to sacrifice Nivi, but Nivi will never accept it.  It will be Nivren together at the end.  It may be the final test of whether she is fully over Sid or not.  And I am certain she will never accept it.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even if this happens..a woman like Nivi wont agree to this...DS has himself accepted Nivren now...so even he wont allow this to happen...and if it does go in such a wrong way...then the television shows I would hate the most