Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ravti1

guys that means on her next b,day aasiya will be on the sets of bandini,her wishes will befulfilled ,how lucky, i hope she get good clothes to wear and not repeating them all the time this was one thing i did not understand about bandini.unfortunately of screen also ak wascriticized for her clothes, she does have a peculiar taste no doubt about that but i love her that why i care.

agree with you. I adore her but never really liked her dress up...and afterall it's showbiz and one has to dress accordingly..but the recent pics of her are quite nice..the one with Srk are quite good.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.SANRAJ

agree with you. I adore her but never really liked her dress up...and afterall it's showbiz and one has to dress accordingly..but the recent pics of her are quite nice..the one with Srk are quite good.

pic wid SRK???hmmm whr??
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Luck tagged me some of the pics of Aasiya with Srk. I think it was of some event of Imagine.
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Luck tagged me some of the pics of Aasiya with Srk. I think it was of some event of Imagine.

i want tht pic...plzzz plzzz😛
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Lol i use cell yaar..it'll take me ages to dig it out from my tags as i've nearly 2,000 tags =/ i'll ask Ramo di to do it. What say?
ravti1 thumbnail
guy just see the recent pics of ak in the picture gallery she is looking so attractive but again just see her clothes,iam a small town person but ak lives in mumbai how come she is not aware of big stores and labels and hep clothes you get there?and, what are friends for?and she should not depend on her mother for clothes as she mention in one of her interviews.
ravti1 thumbnail
by the way guys my son has done very well  in his 12th boards and has got through his engineering.i keep telling him bandini 2 better start otherwise what will i do when you go away so far.
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar u all should hav seen d recent pics uploaded by AK on her fb a/c. God... She is looking beautifulll...
In red dress with hat n glares she is lookng wow... :)
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravti1

by the way guys my son has done very well  in his 12th boards and has got through his engineering.i keep telling him bandini 2 better start otherwise what will i do when you go away so far.

aww congo which college?😊
ramsha_002 thumbnail

Lol i use cell yaar..it'll take me ages to dig it out from my tags as i've nearly 2,000 tags =/ i'll ask Ramo di to do it. What say?

okkay!!!!!😛