😍
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Patience guys, just a little more patience 
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Many thanks Ramona πŸ˜Š will "wait & watch" the space for further announcement...SanRaj mania is back againπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ramo for the article.
its as good as confirmed if RR talked about itπŸ˜ƒ
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

fans of Bandini are expecting a sequel to their beloved show. Also a recent status message by Ekta Kapoor on a networking site indicated that Bandini season 2 was on her mind 24 x 7 these days.

Aasiya Kazi who played Santu says, "I have been getting messages that its being planned but nothing has been communicated to me from the creative head or Ekta. We all want the show to come back as much as our fans want to 

However of all the cast only Ronit Roy only had a clear picture. He said, "Yes, Ekta had put up a status stating that she is thinking about the next season for Bandini. SABR KARO " he laughs... When asked if the sequel would work he says, "Seasons of shows have worked abroad and if this is formatted well it will work most definitely ...

Thanks again reporter πŸ˜ƒ

I am liking RR's interest in a Season 2

Jamila1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha.sharma

its as good as confirmed if RR talked about itπŸ˜ƒ

I agree, cannot believe I missed out on this news, been busy with studies, hoping this wish comes true. 
Jamila1 thumbnail
Great - hope to see Bandini soon, miss DM and Santu 😍 hope they plan a great Season2.
ilovebandini thumbnail
Oh,man how I miss Daramraj and Santo!!And I mean all the episodes before the 16years leap.Too bad that they made the leap and the boring story with Vishal,but I miss them..Beautiful show.But what I love about you people is that you can make new episodes if you want,that's so cool.:)))
ilovebandini thumbnail
I want them to make about the 16th years,what happened and although they were sad but had great moments together :)),don't want to see them old,that's little bit boring,but thay can make a better ending definitely.Audience will watch Kemi and Taru find out the truth about Arjun's murder,and things clear up in the 16 years.Come on Ekta,do something like this,people will watch it!