Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Guyz: just penning down some thoughts. It will be a very short story with just 2-3 parts. Let me know how you like them. Also I'm inter mixing hindi and English. So bear with me as I'm not a very good writer... rather I'm no writer ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Plot: As we might see in the episode today. Maaneet on terrace discussing Dev ki Raasleela... When Maan says that he wants to help Dev and thus would need to reveal at least to Nandini about their identities.  

INDEX:

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 4

Part 3 - Pg 7

Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Part 1

Maan: Geet, I want to help Dev and for that I guess I need to reveal my identity at least to Nandini to give Dev a fair chance.

Geet stays silent as something is going through her mind and Maan waits for her to speak, to let him know her reaction and what she feels about the whole situation. Not hearing to any words from Geet he turns around to see Geet lost in her thoughts. He notices that something is troubling Geet. Maan moves to her and shakes her by her arm.

Maan: Geet, Whats wrong with you? Kya tumne suna jo maine kaha? Tum kuch bol kyon nahi rahi, itni pareshan kyon ho? Kya baat hai baatao mujhe...

Geet: Thak gayi Maan. I'm tired... every day brings a new problem; I'm tired finding solutions to problems. When will all of this end?  Kab khatam honga yeh sab? Can we not have some smooth sailing, can we not lead a normal life... why Maan why? Why is it that every morning I wake up with a burden, burden of fear... burden of anxiety...  not knowing what is to happen next... Not...

Maan senses the restlessness in her and closes the distance between them to hug her, hug her tight not letting her complete her words, holding her securely in his embrace as tough to tell her not to worry, not to worry about anything as he is there. He is there to take care of all their problems.  

Geet being surprised from the sudden cuddle from Maan goes silent immediately. Just feeling the need to hold him tighter and to feel secured in his embrace, she takes her hand around his waist and rests her head near to his heart, listening to the rhythm of his heartbeats which seems to form some sweet melody for her, a tune that would relax her troubled mind, soothe her restless heart.

Maan: Shhh.. Whats the matter Geet? Kya baat hai?

Geet:  My mind is all clogged, I can't see anything clearly, can't judge whats right and whats wrong at this point of time. And I don't want to judge... I don't want to make any decision. Maan... Can we not be selfish... why do we need to help Dev or do anything for Nandini or why do you have to prove anything to my family' We know what we mean for each other ... is that not enough?  Why can't we go away... Go away from this world... Why can't we live a peaceful life... A life with just you and me... and no one around to trouble us...A world for just that two of us... no one around... just you and me ... is that too much of an ask from life?  

Maan understood her dilemma and smiled at himself for he knew that somewhere Geet was giving words to his own feelings.  He pulls back his head to look straight into her eyes... 

Maan: No Meeshti, it's not too much of an ask...  

Geet meeting his eyes asks him innocently,

Geet:  Maan, Can we not be invisible to everyone around us? to this world? May be for few days...

Maan smiles at her innocence and pulls her back in his embrace, realizing that this might not be the right time to speak to Geet about anything.  He does not like watching his Meeshti so worked up. He first would need to do something to relax his Meeshti and then probably think about the entire Dev issue.

Next Morning: Everyone is having breakfast at the table, when Maan comes

Maan: O! Beeji mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi

Beeji: Ha bol kaake ki gal hai?

At the same time Dev's mobile rings. He receives the call and talks to some Mr. Mehra.

Dev: Thank you Mr. Mehra, Yeah we will be there tomorrow for sure.. Thank you so much... Yes I would call you back in another couple of hours and let you know our itinerary. Then you can plan accordingly... Thanks ... Bye!

Dev: Beeji! Woh kal mujhe aur Geet ko Mumbai jaana honga.. 2 din ke liye...

Geet and everyone on the table stare him shocked!!!

Geet (wondering): Whats up with Dev? Mumbai achanak se? Whats he upto?

At the same time her eye meets Maan's who just blinks at her and smiles. That was enough for her to realize that this is all Maan's plan and he was definitely up to something. But her other worry now, will Beeji allow her? What would be Beeji's reaction? More than that what would be Teji's reaction

Beeji: Mumbai, magar achanak se kyon?

Dev: Woh Beeji, Mumbai mein maine Geet ke naam par ek property kharidi thi... Kal uski registry ki appointment hai. Registrar office jaakar kuch legal documents sign karne honge aur phir property takeover.  Bas do dino ke baat hai...

Beeji and Teji look at each other. Teji gets up a little angryly

Teji: Oh Khurana Sahab, aap shayad bhool rahe hai ki Geet ne aapko 1 mahine ka waqt diya hai... aur aaap...

Dev: Paaji, main Geet ko ghumane nahi le jaa raha hoon... Kuch kaam hai jise karna zaroori hai, aur yeh legal kaam hai... Agar waqt par nahi kiya to property haath se nikal jaayengi... aur legal hassles honge woh alag...  hum do dino baad wapas yahi aayenge...

Everyone is a little shocked with Dev's argument back, where as Maan smirks.

Teji: By the way, where is this property that you are talking about?

Dev: It's a bunglow around the Versova beach side.

Teji: And why did you buy it in Geet's name?

Maan gets a little irritated with Teji's questions ...

Dev: Ye kaisa sawal hua paaji? Ek acchi deal thi aur mujhe woh bunglow pasand aaya aur main Geet ko property gift karna chahta tha... is liye... Ab theek hai?

Teji's temper rises again hearing to Dev speak in such a tone and watching him angry Geet immediately speaks, before he blurts out something else

Geet: Beeji, mujhe lagta hai mujhe Maan ke saath jaana chahiye...  Main nahi chahti hoon ki meri wajah se inka koi nuksaan ho...                                                  

Beeji: Theek hai puttar magar tu akeli...

Now Maan gets irriated, are they nuts not even allowing Geet to travel with her husband? Do they even remember Maan is married to Geet? God!!! They are behaving as though Geet is just travelling with some stranger now... Watching him Geet again speaks up...

Geet: Do dino ki hi toh baat hai beeji, aap fikar mat kijiye..

Beeji:  Theek hai puttar ji, Jaise tum theek samjho!!!

Everyone moves out of the breakfast table leaving only Teji, Beeji and MSK (Balwant) back...

Beeji: Oye Balwant!!! Tu kuch baat karna chahta tha...

Maan: Ji Beeji woh main!!!

Teeji inturrpts

Teji: Oye balwantt... tu Mumbai mein reh chukka hai na... ?? (Maan nods) Bata mujhe.. waha par yeh versova naam ki koi jageh hai kya?

Maan: Ji Paaji!!!

Teji: tu jaanta hai?

Maan: Ji paaji...

Beeji: Oye rehne de Teji!!! Hame yeh nahi bhoolna chachiye ki Geet Maan ki Patni hai... Ab itna bhi shak na kar...

Teji: Beeji yeh Maan singh Khurana na ji mujhe ajeeb lagta hai? Ab achanak yeh Mumbai jaane ki baat kaha se aayi? Kuch na Kuch toh karna padenga...

Maan is tensed hearing Teji say that.. Thinking now what is Teji up to?

Beeji: Bawant! Tu bol tujhe kya baat karni thi?

Maan: Beeji woh mujhe do dino ki chutti chahiye thi? Mujhe Mumbai jaana tha?

Beeji: Lo... Ab tujhe kyon Mumbai jaana hai? Tune bhi koi property li hai kya?

Maan: Nahi beeji, woh mere dost se milna tha.. Kuch paison ka masla hai... Woh

Teji cuts him..

Teji: Oye tera jo bhi kaam hai tu chala ja... magar kya tu mera ek kaam karenga... ?

Maan: Ji paaji!!!

Teji: Balwant, tu apna aadmi hai kya main tujhpar bharosa kar sakta hoon?

Maan: Kahiye na paaji kya kaam hai?

Teji: Is Maan singh Khurana par nazar rakhna...Aur dekhna ke who hamari behen ko pareshaan na kare...jaha kuch galat lage to fauran mujhe phone kar lena...  Bas Geet ka dhyaan rakhna honga... Magar un dono ko is baat ka pata nahi lagna chahiye...

Maan: Aap fikar mat kijiye paaji.. main Geet ji ka dhyaan rakhunga.. Aur Maan ji ko pata bhi nahi chalenga.. ki main unpar nazar rakh raha hoon !!!

Beeji: Sach Balwant!!!  Tujhse hamara zaroor koi naata hai.. tu hamesha aise waqt hamari madad karta hai jab aur koi dusra rasta nazar nahi aata...

Maan (folding his hands): Aise mat kahiye beeji main aap hi ka puttar hoon...

Teji: Thank you Balwant.. tune meir fikr kam kar di.. main Maan se baat karke tera un dono ke saath jaane ka intezaam karta hoon ...

Maan thinking to himself ... and smirking with a sly smile.. aur paaji aap ne meri fikar kam kar di...

Maan(to himself): Wow.. that was more easier than I thought...

Afternoon time

Maan sneaks into Geet's room. Geet is pacing up and down in her room wanting to speak to Maan about the entire thing that's cooking up? Mumbai trip all of a sudden? And why has she to travel with Dev and what is Maan going to do? So many questions occupied her mind that she did not even realize when Maan comes up hugs her from behind...

Maan: Now what Geet? Why is my sweetheart so restless?

Geet snaps him and instantly turns around.

Geet: First you answer me, Whats cooking between you and Dev? And what is this entire Mumbai trip about? All of a sudden?

Maan: Nothing, just that yesterday night my sweetheart, Mrs Khurana, wanted to be selfish and invisible to this world... So I'm just going ahead with her plan. A world just for the two of us...

Maan winks...  Geet realizes what he meant and why he planned for this trip. A smile covers her lips and some tears cover he eyes... Maan cups her face immediately and kisses her tears away...

Maan: No tears Geet!!! I told you these are the most unwanted and intolerable visitors, and I wouldn't bear their presence anywhere close near these naughty eyes... my meeshti's eyes... The door to her soul...

Geet: Don't love me so much Maan. At times I feel you are spoiling me with all your love...

Maan: Don't ask me to stop doing something that I want to do the best...  And I don't mind a spoilt you...  I know how to control you... Maan smirks and pulls her back to his embrace...

Geet: Par Maan...

Maan: hmm..

Geet: How will you come... I mean am I not travelling with Dev who my family thinks is Maan?

Maan: Geet, need I remind you that Maan Singh Khurana kabhi adhure kaam nahi karta... Relax you would know everything in sometime

Geet: (Hits him on his chest):  bolo na Maan..

Maan narrates the entire thing to Geet as to how he went ahead asking for the leave and how Beeji and Teeji wanted Maan to keep a watch on them. Geets laughs out loud on the irony of the situation of how Maan Singh Khurana was being asked to keep a watch on himself.

Maan: Now your brother Teji veerji is gone to talk to Dev to let him know that I have an emergency and I need to travel with you guyz. I already spoke to Dev and he will take care.

Geet: But Maan, what about Dev?

Maan: I have asked him to go to Dehli for a couple of days so that he meets Dadi Maa and lets her know about our well-being. This way he will stay away from Nandini and probably realize as to what he wants from life and what his priorities are.  I think he too needs some time all by himself to come up with a clear decision.

Geet nods in agreement.

Maan: aur koi sawal mem sahab?  Geet shakes her head for a no.. Toh kya ab khamoshi se meri bahon mein rehna chahengi... Kuch der ke liye? Geet Blushes as Maan pulls her back in his embrace, kissing her on her forehead and holding her with all love and care that he wanted to shower on her.

Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OS from Azi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†Reserving to Read Later๐Ÿ˜›
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

OS from Azi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†Reserving to Read Later๐Ÿ˜›

thush..keep expectations to the minimum... ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

thush..keep expectations to the minimum... ๐Ÿ˜‰

]

No I Hate U Miss.Azi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†U dInt think about me when u r writing ๐Ÿ˜’ Try My Best to understand Cz u know the reason๐Ÿ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

]

No I Hate U Miss.Azi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†U dInt think about me when u r writing ๐Ÿ˜’ Try My Best to understand Cz u know the reason๐Ÿ˜†

Opps... sorry Mrs.. MSK i really did not think about that.. Don't worry i'll translate everything for you..soon... ๐Ÿ˜‰
~ Edited ~
Azm your Writer OS ๐Ÿ˜ฒwowww๐Ÿ˜›

Azm after ready OS feeling so Good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
is such a very well Written is like  am watching such a Beautiful epi 
Love it Love it Love it 
Azm pls my Honey do con soon am waiting for the next one :D๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Wow Azi - you too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Good going Azi โ˜บ๏ธEdited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

res Edit Later :D

Azm your Writer OS ๐Ÿ˜ฒwowww๐Ÿ˜›

Sofi... i'm no writer and stop scaring me ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just tried something..
Jenny-forever thumbnail
OMG You Writing OS
WOWWW  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘