Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

bindiyaa Chamkegi... :P (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by madhaviben

Sarita  yeh  ek  diloge  ke  liya  akshi  ko  sab  kuch  maaf. i  am  sorry  but  i  have  to  take  her  side. she  says  all  this  that  she  want  to  take  care  of  bindiya. it  shows  she  is  not  JEALOUS   of  bindiya or  her  pregnance . and  she  is  not  pretending  also.it  happen  to  me  so  i  know. log  dono  baju  bolte  hai. atlest  she  is  not  dhongi  like  bindiya.
today  when  i  watch  the  episode  i  cry  for  so  longCry. i  try  to  reminding  myself  that  this  is  tv  show. but  i  gess  i  was  to  involve  in  akshi  and  naitik  that  i  didnt  notice  bindya  and  her  stupid  momDead.

Agree with you, dil se bahut acchi haiClap Woh tho ussi din patha chal gaya when she congratulated Ajay & today Bindiya, apna dukh bulake. She genuinely wished sab accha ho Bindiya ke liyeClapSeva karna hi hai tho do it for good people, not for people like BindiyaDead

ab Bindiya is not shown to be THAT bad..she's not evil n she will not harm akshara...bas baaton ke yudh mein, i want munna to win Smile but he prefers to be silent sometimes, ye soch ke ki bade hai.. n sometimes maate chup kara deti hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzsaru.g

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

ab Bindiya is not shown to be THAT bad..she's not evil n she will not harm akshara...bas baaton ke yudh mein, i want munna to win Smile but he prefers to be silent sometimes, ye soch ke ki bade hai.. n sometimes maate chup kara deti hai

Evil nahi hai but humesha chugli karke khushi milthi hai usseDead Maasi yeh, maasi woh...Sleepy What is her agenda? Samaj mein nahi aatha, just to show much better RR's choice is? I am surprised ab tak G3 ko nahi pata hai about RR-Akshara. Maybe that is coming this time. G3 ko 180 karke chodegi yeh ladki, aur maate ke paas koyi jawab nahi. I don't want Munna to rescue Akshara, sometime you got to fight your battles. This isn't even a fight. she just has to show her, her place. Ladkiyonke jagde mein Munna ka kya kaam?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze-Nasreen-saru.g_charu_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
ysariu want gy3 to know about akshi and rr yaar dont want to see akshi crying any more please no more problem want to see naksh life sarita. sorry guys i am chennai to see mom i vl be back on tue morning flight. really naitik should be with akshi yaar always. the rr akshi relationship should not open now . dont knwo waht tis in cv'smind
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

Evil nahi hai but humesha chugli karke khushi milthi hai usseDead Maasi yeh, maasi woh...Sleepy What is her agenda? Samaj mein nahi aatha, just to show much better RR's choice is? I am surprised ab tak G3 ko nahi pata hai about RR-Akshara. Maybe that is coming this time. G3 ko 180 karke chodegi yeh ladki, aur maate ke paas koyi jawab nahi. I don't want Munna to rescue Akshara, sometime you got to fight your battles. This isn't even a fight. she just has to show her, her place. Ladkiyonke jagde mein Munna ka kya kaam?

this is their agenda but maate will never fight her battles bec. usko toh koi baat buri hi nahi lagti Ouch yes, they wanna show that bindiya is a better SS (sarvgunn sampann) girl , better than akshara LOL in short, RR ki choice was better ROFL maate keh ke toh dekhe apne pati ko, bindiya aur RR ko din mein taare na dikhe toh munna ka naam change kar denge LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
sia di mujhe lagta hai bindiya se zyada uski mummy chamak rahi thi...she's really too much...!always showing off that what her daghter can d n bindiya apni tareef sunkar on the 9th cloud...!LOL
sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yeh maa beti ke tolee se na jaane kab chutkara milega

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index