Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

gunwanti oh goddd... (Page 2)

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

I can see tiff between varsha n akshara... but no bindiya please... how dare she is asking to lift that suitcase... how can a girl lift that big one n keep it in such a height yaar... n that too they have noukars in the complete house... what is there in calling them n aksing them to keep...
she is so mad even after akshara telling her tat it ll be done by servent she is forcing her to do naitik shd ve been tere @ tat time...Angry but i'm happy with wat ga3 did just luved her today she was sweetest saas today...Big smile yeh ga3 ke liye...ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Vertzxyze-Nasreen-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

I can see tiff between varsha n akshara... but no bindiya please... how dare she is asking to lift that suitcase... how can a girl lift that big one n keep it in such a height yaar... n that too they have noukars in the complete house... what is there in calling them n aksing them to keep...
she is so mad even after akshara telling her tat it ll be done by servent she is forcing her to do naitik shd ve been tere @ tat time...Angry but i'm happy with wat ga3 did just luved her today she was sweetest saas today...Big smile yeh ga3 ke liye...ClapClap

haa I too wished naitik to be der at that time... but I liked gayatri's concern too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

ha sam aja gay3 bahut sweet say akshara ko bachya aur naithik kay be expression also on dinning table
anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
It was pakau episode full of BindyaAngry ke gungaan...Natik looked irritated which was naturalLOLBindya's  mom is really 1000times more irritating than her. Apni beti ke gungaan khud he kar rahi thiDead...jaise gun hai bindya ke shayad hi koi uske gungaan karegaAngry. No Naksh sceneOuch.

xyze

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

what is that bindiya ki maa yaar... she is 1000 times more than bindiya in show off... entire bindiya family itself like that... total episode bindiya bindiya bindiya bindiya... irritating...
haa & pata nhi kal aur kitna naatak karegi...Angry precap me toh varsha ne had hi kar di kya akshara ananya ko patak rahi thi kya kaise chillayi usne khadi kiya toh kya hua yeh cv's itna bakwaas kyun dikha rahe hai...Dead

she may be right in saying that ananya can't stand now... but I felt she should have told the same thing in little bit cool manner... I know she is concerned about her daughter... but akshara dont know naa..

n varsha knows akshara is unknown 2 all dis then she shld nt hav been rude with her...ya obviously c is concerned abt her daughter n shld b also bt c also knows how akshara loves her,,,,c will nt be doin any mistakes knowinly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzesaru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

what is that bindiya ki maa yaar... she is 1000 times more than bindiya in show off... entire bindiya family itself like that... total episode bindiya bindiya bindiya bindiya... irritating...
haa & pata nhi kal aur kitna naatak karegi...Angry precap me toh varsha ne had hi kar di kya akshara ananya ko patak rahi thi kya kaise chillayi usne khadi kiya toh kya hua yeh cv's itna bakwaas kyun dikha rahe hai...Dead

she may be right in saying that ananya can't stand now... but I felt she should have told the same thing in little bit cool manner... I know she is concerned about her daughter... but akshara dont know naa..
ya but akshara was holding no even i ve pics where my mom is holding me wen i was 6months dont no y she was overacting...

xyzesaru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

ha sam aja gay3 bahut sweet say akshara ko bachya aur naithik kay be expression also on dinning table
haa but aaj naksh scene bas 1 min ke liye tha & pata nhi kal kitna milega bas us babli ki maa se uski taarif suno pura ME goddd she is soo irritating cant stand her even for 1 min...Dead

xyze

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fazeel

haa but aaj naksh scene bas 1 min ke liye tha & pata nhi kal kitna milega bas us babli ki maa se uski taarif suno pura ME goddd she is soo irritating cant stand her even for 1 min...Dead
ha yaar o pillow dekar congress expression dekar may tho hasi lagi yaarLOL

Vertzsaman.17

Go to top