gunwanti oh goddd... - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

πŸ˜† nahi, it's not rocket science..sooji ka halwa is the only one i know...it takes only 15-20 mins...take a katori (small or big depending on amt of halwa u wanna make)...this is the one jisse u have to measure sooji, sugar, water, everything..use the same katori...put 1 and a half katori sugar and 3 katori water n heat the mixture till sugar dissolves...put 3/4th sooji and 1/4th maida (or besan or wheat flour) (in the same katori, dry karke)... take a big kadai, put desi ghee (jitni shraddha hoπŸ˜†, 3-4 big tbsp will do) and put the sooji+maida mixture in it..keep on stirring it till the time it becomes golden brown...bas phir put the sugar syrup n keep stirring continously for 2-3 mins..the liquid will turn hard in no time  ur halwa is ready (keep stirring till the time it becomes difficult to stir)...even if it's not hard, don't worry, it will turn hard when it cools down...tell me how it was πŸ˜› it's yum yum

PS Be careful when u put the sugar syrup , bubbles bahut zyada upar aata hai ekdum se..it's better to use a pan with a big handle so that u can pour it frm a distance..

di...sooji k halwe mei maida/besan/wheat flour bhi daalte haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...actly my mom makes it with only sooji

n if i ask her this ques toh wo mujhe bahut sunane wali hai k jab kuch sikhegi nahi toh pata kaise chalega n allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so plz help
Originally posted by _charu_

πŸ˜† nahi, it's not rocket science..sooji ka halwa is the only one i know...it takes only 15-20 mins...take a katori (small or big depending on amt of halwa u wanna make)...this is the one jisse u have to measure sooji, sugar, water, everything..use the same katori...put 1 and a half katori sugar and 3 katori water n heat the mixture till sugar dissolves...put 3/4th sooji and 1/4th maida (or besan or wheat flour) (in the same katori, dry karke)... take a big kadai, put desi ghee (jitni shraddha hoπŸ˜†, 3-4 big tbsp will do) and put the sooji+maida mixture in it..keep on stirring it till the time it becomes golden brown...bas phir put the sugar syrup n keep stirring continously for 2-3 mins..the liquid will turn hard in no time  ur halwa is ready (keep stirring till the time it becomes difficult to stir)...even if it's not hard, don't worry, it will turn hard when it cools down...tell me how it was πŸ˜› it's yum yum

PS Be careful when u put the sugar syrup , bubbles bahut zyada upar aata hai ekdum se..it's better to use a pan with a big handle so that u can pour it frm a distance..

Mujhe bhi bus 2 halwa's aate hai; sooji & gajar. But this one looks diff, so I will try it & let you know. Thank youπŸ€— Yes, ghee bahut darwani cheez hai baba...abhi abhi I am losing the baby fat with plenty of hard workπŸ˜† Shaadi ke pehle pehle bahut try kiya karthi thi baklawa, pedha,patha nahi kya kya. Ab pakka patha chal gaya kahi nahi jaanewala, tho Indian store ka halwa khayam hogaya...🀣
Originally posted by FLGators

Mujhe bhi bus 2 halwa's aate hai; sooji & gajar. But this one looks diff, so I will try it & let you know. Thank youπŸ€— Yes, ghee bahut darwani cheez hai baba...abhi abhi I am losing the baby fat with plenty of hard workπŸ˜† Shaadi ke pehle pehle bahut try kiya karthi thi baklawa, pedha,patha nahi kya kya. Ab pakka patha chal gaya kahi nahi jaanewala, tho Indian store ka halwa khayam hogaya...🀣
i no to do lauki & aate ka halwa also...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†