Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhaviben

this  question  can  be  only  answer by  CV 😡. jub  tak  koi naya  track  na  mile  MC  ko  khichte  rahenge. and  dekha  nahi  Bindiya  ka  saman ?baacha  hone  tak  yehi  rahne  ka  idia  lagata  hai . she  is  not  going  to  go  that  fast  i  think  july  mai  jayegi. har  june  mai  YR  mai   vapsi  ka  contract  lagta  hai. CV   MC track  ko  aur  akshi  ke  aasue  say  trp  batorne  wale  hai  . BADLUCK😭 . kash  Taffy and Sabi  yaha  hote  to  shayed  Bindiya  nahi  aati  . Dimri  ko  pata  hoga  9.30  gange  on  vacation  to  Bindiya  ko  bula liya😕

Kab jaayegi Bindiya... naram naram takiya lekhe aayi hai😆 Shayad Bablu aayega usse lene & dono bhai will decide over basketball match, aakhir jeet kiski hui hai...🤢 Munna tho bahut samajdar hai but Dimri can change that in a sec😡 kal jamun ki mamta jaag utegi...🥱 kab tak jhelenge yeh pity, sympathy wala track? Maybe she really will have difficulty getting preg in future...looks like it's headed that way. If this track clicks, it's a done deal.
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

Kab jaayegi Bindiya... naram naram takiya lekhe aayi hai😆 Shayad Bablu aayega usse lene & dono bhai will decide over basketball match, aakhir jeet kiski hui hai...🤢 Munna tho bahut samajdar hai but Dimri can change that in a sec😡 kal jamun ki mamta jaag utegi...🥱 kab tak jhelenge yeh pity, sympathy wala track? Maybe she really will have difficulty getting preg in future...looks like it's headed that way. If this track clicks, it's a done deal.

Shubh  shubh  bolo  baba  i  realy  want  akshi  to  have  baby  . meri  story  ka YR  meai  kya  kam? i  think  varsha  and  akshi  ka  jyada  din  nahi  chalega.  varsha  ananya  ko  lelegi  our  kya? thank  god  naitik  hai  precape  mai . munna  hai  to  i  am  not  worried  at  all. but  bindiya  and  her  mom  i  cant  take  it. i  think  akshi  will  be  preg  after  rashmi  ki  shadi . they  showed  her  MIL  ka  interview  in  Sbb  today. to  shadi  paaki  hai  😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Some observations -

• Was Bindiya wearing the same saree Munna ruined during Nandu's haldi ceremony? 
  • Koyi tho usse chalna sikhadho. Carrying the baby bump but walking like a gunda...🤣
  • Shopping ke liye Udaipur ke log Jaipur jaate hai aur Jaipur ke log Udaipur? Aakhir shaadi ki shopping kaha pe accha hai...🤔
  • 6 months pregnant, why would anyone come all the way for shaadi ki shopping?😕
  • Suitcase upar rakhna zaroori hai? Itna bada kamra, there is no room for a suitcase?
  • G3 kyun chillayi itna, the bag just toppled like a feather right after she screamed...🤣
  • BM ne kisi bhoot ko dekha tha kya, Bindiya ko dekhe, Tum?...🤣
Can we now move on from the MC? Or do we have to see this till the birth of baby Naksh?🤔

it's difficult for her to walk , sit, stand and lie down, how will she shop for her sister? 🤣
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
h god bindya n her mm was too much bm n g3 was good 
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

ishaana di... yeh maa ki manta hai... dosti se bhi badhke hai🤣 maa ki manta sabki kamzori hoti hai🤣

it's not mamta jaag gayi or anything...has varsha done some phd in bache paalna? how does she know that 6 months (ananya is the same frm the time she was born to 6 months 😲) baby ko standing position mein nahi karte? obviously our elders tell us these things...i didn't knew more than half of the things abt what should be done n what not..our moms n mil's guide us toh it's okay...it's natural for varsha to panic...n maate ka reaction toh we all know..acha hai akshara will come out of her ananya obsession...👏

abt akshara varsha tiff, i understand that it's natural for any mother to feel posessive n concerned abt her kid, but varsha knows that akshara is going through the most difficult phase of her life and if varsha goes an extra mile for her, it's alright...that much adjustment varsha can do...in her pregnancy days, she ate some pills which cud have harmed her baby but did Rajshri create a fuss over it? ke varsha ko kuch nahi pata n all that? 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

it's difficult for her to walk , sit, stand and lie down, how will she shop for her sister? 🤣

Woh maa-si ke saath rehne aayi hai baba...😆Tumne suna nahi Gunwantiji ne kya kaha "maa ka darja de diya aapko, rishta nibhana khubh aata hai"🤢
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woh maa-si ke saath rehne aayi hai baba...😆Tumne suna nahi Gunwantiji ne kya kaha "maa ka darja de diya aapko, rishta nibhana khubh aata hai"🤢

Masi  nai  Maa  se  bhi  badhkar😆  and  the  way  gunwanti  said  that  mari  bati  to  hai  hi  itni  aachi  ke  usko  sab  bahle  lage  hai  imagine  bindiya  aachi  to  aksahra  to  davi  ho  gi  na😆
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

u want halwe ki recepie Sari? 
--Sari-- thumbnail

it's not mamta jaag gayi or anything...has varsha done some phd in bache paalna? how does she know that 6 months (ananya is the same frm the time she was born to 6 months 😲) baby ko standing position mein nahi karte? obviously our elders tell us these things...i didn't knew more than half of the things abt what should be done n what not..our moms n mil's guide us toh it's okay...it's natural for varsha to panic...n maate ka reaction toh we all know..acha hai akshara will come out of her ananya obsession...👏

abt akshara varsha tiff, i understand that it's natural for any mother to feel posessive n concerned abt her kid, but varsha knows that akshara is going through the most difficult phase of her life and if varsha goes an extra mile for her, it's alright...that much adjustment varsha can do...in her pregnancy days, she ate some pills which cud have harmed her baby but did Rajshri create a fuss over it? ke varsha ko kuch nahi pata n all that? 

Khud kichdi banake nahi kila sakthi? How will Akshara know what Ananya likes or the consistency?Isn't that a mothers job when the child is still an infant?😕 Khilana can be done by Akshara. These days they do insist that you shouldn't let the baby walk before she/he is ready but ek zamana tha when people used baby walkers😕 Lekin maate sorry bolke sab teekh kar degi; aaj bhi jat se sorry bhol diya😆
--Sari-- thumbnail

u want halwe ki recepie Sari? 

Mujhe Gulabogiri se fursat nahi milthi, halwa kaise banao😆 Waise kaunsa halwa, if you promise that it's a no brainer, dedho. Cooking time bhi kum hona chahiye, mein maate ki tarah sarva guna sampann nahi hun; Payal ki tarah simple & just human😊