Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

🤣 pregnancy race🤣 omg.. di.. u r soo funny... i have read very few comments of urs.. u r sooo funny!!!! atleast now😆 yup.. akshi wanted to come first... but naitik didnt want na.. toh she sacrificed her desire!

a sorry round for that..sorry naitik, sorry ma, sorry bma, sorry varsha, sorry ananya, sorry daddaji, sorry bauji, sorry rashmi, aap sab ki icha sabse first nahi poori hui ðŸ¤£
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

a sorry round for that..sorry naitik, sorry ma, sorry bma, sorry varsha, sorry ananya, sorry daddaji, sorry bauji, sorry rashmi, aap sab ki icha sabse first nahi poori hui ðŸ¤£

u forgot one di... sorry baisa😆

ss... u got seju lmao fever!
Ishaana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I felt really bad for Akshara after watching the precap! Never thought Varsha would talk to her like the way she did! I know she is worried about her daughter and all, but she also should have thought about Akshara and what she is going through after her loss. 😔 Very disappointed!

Originally posted by: FLGators

nahi yaar hota hai; my friend was big at 6 & now she just went into the 3rd trimester but people ask her when she is going to pop... 🤣 She is petite; every 2 days chutti because of back pain😆 I haven't seen Bindiya's yet...😆

Lekin bandariya ka tummy dekhke sach mein lag raha hai ke woh insaan ke bache ko nahin dinasaur ko janam dene wali hai...aur phir RR showoff bhi kar payega ke usne ek dinasaur ko janam diya hai... 🤣
@ charu di - Main bhi chahti hoon ke akshara naitik se kahe ke RR ne rishte se mana karke achcha kiya... 😃
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ishaana

I felt really bad for Akshara after watching the precap! Never thought Varsha would talk to her like the way she did! I know she is worried about her daughter and all, but she also should have thought about Akshara and what she is going through after her loss. 😔 Very disappointed!

ishaana di... yeh maa ki manta hai... dosti se bhi badhke hai🤣 maa ki manta sabki kamzori hoti hai🤣
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Lekin bandariya ka tummy dekhke sach mein lag raha hai ke woh insaan ke bache ko nahin dinasaur ko janam dene wali hai...aur phir RR showoff bhi kar payega ke usne ek dinasaur ko janam diya hai... 🤣
@ charu di - Main bhi chahti hoon ke akshara naitik se kahe ke RR ne rishte se mana karke achcha kiya... 😃

RR ka baccha hai baba. Jaipur ka stud puppy hai...🤣10lb se kum nahi hoga baby...🤣
Ishaana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

ishaana di... yeh maa ki manta hai... dosti se bhi badhke hai🤣 maa ki manta sabki kamzori hoti hai🤣

Haa! Woh toh haii 😉 lol
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gunwanti  and  guno se  bhari  uski  beti🤬dono  ne  itna  bol diya  i  think  i  want  say  anything.   i  didnt  seen  any  mom  say  so  much  about  her  daughter  🥱.
i  loved  naksh  today. the  last  part was  the  best. naitik  taking  care  for  akshi  and  akshi  trying  to  hide  the  pain  . its  not  about  bindiya  or  her  pregnance  its  about  her  past  which  come  back  and  its  hard  to  move  on. i  loved  g3  and  bma  today . why  akshi  was  lifting  that  suitcase? doesnt  she  know  that  she  cant  lift  any thing  for  atlest  one  month😒. she  need  to  learn  to   say  NO. you  cant  do  everything  everyone  wants. thank  god  g3  stoped  her. loved  naitik  at  dinningtable . the  way  he  looked  at  akshi the  expretion  of  both  hina  and karan  is  good. i  was  so  involve  with  that  . didnt  notice  both  chatter  box  ma beti😵
when  i  was  in  my  20's my  mom  use  to  say  i  talk  too  much.😆. today  i  was  looking  at  bindiya and  her  mom  they   are  to  much  now  no  one  ever  will  ask  bindiya  whats  her  moms  name. world  know  that  her  name   is  gunwanti  and  her  daughter  have  all  the  gune🤣and  god  save  the  groom   who  is  merring  her  onther  daughter😕

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Some observations -
  • Was Bindiya wearing the same saree Munna ruined during Nandu's haldi ceremony? 
  • Koyi tho usse chalna sikhadho. Carrying the baby bump but walking like a gunda...🤣
  • Shopping ke liye Udaipur ke log Jaipur jaate hai aur Jaipur ke log Udaipur? Aakhir shaadi ki shopping kaha pe accha hai...🤔
  • 6 months pregnant, why would anyone come all the way for shaadi ki shopping?😕
  • Suitcase upar rakhna zaroori hai? Itna bada kamra, there is no room for a suitcase?
  • G3 kyun chillayi itna, the bag just toppled like a feather right after she screamed...🤣
  • BM ne kisi bhoot ko dekha tha kya, Bindiya ko dekhe, Tum?...🤣
Can we now move on from the MC? Or do we have to see this till the birth of baby Naksh?🤔
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

Some observations -

• Was Bindiya wearing the same saree Munna ruined during Nandu's haldi ceremony?
  • yes😆and  the  jewellary   akshara  ki  thi.
  • Koyi tho usse chalna sikhadho. Carrying the baby bump but walking like a gunda...🤣
  • Gunda🤣  waise  kaam  gundagiri  jaise  karti  hai  na😆
  • Shopping ke liye Udaipur ke log Jaipur jaate hai aur Jaipur ke log Udaipur? Aakhir shaadi ki shopping kaha pe accha hai...🤔 
  • jiski  shaadi  hai  who  ghar  pe  baithi  hai  and  6month  preg  sis  ko  bhija?
  • 6 months pregnant, why would anyone come all the way for shaadi ki shopping?😕
  • akshi  ko  jalane  aayi  hai  ke  maine  bazi  mar  li  hai🤢
  • Suitcase upar rakhna zaroori hai? Itna bada kamra, there is no room for a suitcase? 
  • akshi  ko  gulaabo  giri  karne  mai  maza  aata  hai?
  • G3 kyun chillayi itna, the bag just toppled like a feather right after she screamed...🤣
  • 😲maine  notice  nahi  kiya  vapas  episode  dekhna  padega😆
  • BM ne kisi bhoot ko dekha tha kya, Bindiya ko dekhe, Tum?...🤣
  • bilkul  sahi  javab  bindiya  bhoot  nahi  dayan  hai🤣
Can we now move on from the MC? Or do we have to see this till the birth of baby Naksh?🤔
this  question  can  be  only  answer by  CV 😡. jub  tak  koi naya  track  na  mile  MC  ko  khichte  rahenge. and  dekha  nahi  Bindiya  ka  saman ?baacha  hone  tak  yehi  rahne  ka  idia  lagata  hai . she  is  not  going  to  go  that  fast  i  think  july  mai  jayegi. har  june  mai  YR  mai   vapsi  ka  contract  lagta  hai. CV   MC track  ko  aur  akshi  ke  aasue  say  trp  batorne  wale  hai  . BADLUCK😭 . kash  Taffy and Sabi  yaha  hote  to  shayed  Bindiya  nahi  aati  . Dimri  ko  pata  hoga  9.30  gange  on  vacation  to  Bindiya  ko  bula liya😕

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago