Posted: 12 years ago
aaj toh jee kar raha tha bindiya aur uski maa ki gala ghut du pura epi pakaaya...😡😡
but accha laga ga3 bm ka concern dekhkar 😃 & naitik ka kuch zyada scene nhi tha but luved him too...🤗
Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
what is that bindiya ki maa yaar... she is 1000 times more than bindiya in show off... entire bindiya family itself like that... total episode bindiya bindiya bindiya bindiya... irritating...
mann to kar raha tha dono ma beti ko dhakke mar kar ghar se bahar nikaldu . dono bakwas kar rahe the. pakka ye hi varsha ko bhadka ke jayege.

seriously this people are so annoying plz exit them soon...i cant see them for long..but plz give them some piece of mind.
Originally posted by saru.g

what is that bindiya ki maa yaar... she is 1000 times more than bindiya in show off... entire bindiya family itself like that... total episode bindiya bindiya bindiya bindiya... irritating...
haa & pata nhi kal aur kitna naatak karegi...😡 precap me toh varsha ne had hi kar di kya akshara ananya ko patak rahi thi kya kaise chillayi usne khadi kiya toh kya hua yeh cv's itna bakwaas kyun dikha rahe hai...🤢
I can see tiff between varsha n akshara... but no bindiya please... how dare she is asking to lift that suitcase... how can a girl lift that big one n keep it in such a height yaar... n that too they have noukars in the complete house... what is there in calling them n aksing them to keep...
Originally posted by saman.17

haa & pata nhi kal aur kitna naatak karegi...😡 precap me toh varsha ne had hi kar di kya akshara ananya ko patak rahi thi kya kaise chillayi usne khadi kiya toh kya hua yeh cv's itna bakwaas kyun dikha rahe hai...🤢

she may be right in saying that ananya can't stand now... but I felt she should have told the same thing in little bit cool manner... I know she is concerned about her daughter... but akshara dont know naa..

I can see tiff between varsha n akshara... but no bindiya please... how dare she is asking to lift that suitcase... how can a girl lift that big one n keep it in such a height yaar... n that too they have noukars in the complete house... what is there in calling them n aksing them to keep...
ha saru akshara be deewani hai o tayar hogi rakaynay omg akshara tho usay jiuce badam milk seva karrahi hai aja naithik expression achatha na

she is so mad even after akshara telling her tat it ll be done by servent she is forcing her to do naitik shd ve been tere @ tat time...😡 but i'm happy with wat ga3 did just luved her today she was sweetest saas today...😃 yeh ga3 ke liye...👏👏
Originally posted by saman.17

she is so mad even after akshara telling her tat it ll be done by servent she is forcing her to do naitik shd ve been tere @ tat time...😡 but i'm happy with wat ga3 did just luved her today she was sweetest saas today...😃 yeh ga3 ke liye...👏👏

haa I too wished naitik to be der at that time... but I liked gayatri's concern too...