Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i can never forget it till i am alive! (Page 3)

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
gosh i love  ur post... its so beautifully written...!!! wish i cud like it a million tyms *sigh*... its like u hav exactly described my feelin... *hugs*  ClapHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Its tooo muCh miserable that Abhay has got frozen .. Ahhh ! Pooor BaBy  ...My heart is Weepin' fo' him .. 

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 20 May 2011 at 10:47am

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzana.faria

gosh i love ur post... its so beautifully written...!!! wish i cud like it a million tyms *sigh*... its like u hav exactly described my feelin... *hugs* ClapHugHug
aww..dear thanks a bunch...love u sweets..we all r having same feeling! @sadaf-our poor baby abhay...he made millions cry!!

-shopaholic-

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by farzana.faria

gosh i love ur post... its so beautifully written...!!! wish i cud like it a million tyms *sigh*... its like u hav exactly described my feelin... *hugs* ClapHugHug
aww..dear thanks a bunch...love u sweets..we all r having same feeling! @sadaf-our poor baby abhay...he made millions cry!!
yo welcum Big smile

~Serendipity~

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
wasn't this supposed to happen in a maha episode?

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

wasn't this supposed to happen in a maha episode?

yaa...i don't get dat too...maha episode shld have been telecasted!
friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
yeah i abs**tely agree with i syy why ths epi i cnt frgt the whl 1rst ssn of pkyek till i die and  so to rmmbr ths i write evrydays epi in my diary so tht whn pkyek will end i cn stilll remebr it freshly in my fnd bcoz it is imossble fr me to frgt it and as it is a ekta mam show so i thnk it to cntinue it fr lng years but 1rst season over i hp it really dnt ends within a few years and hp to see it fr a long period of time
i jsst loveee pkyek and never seen a serial so much realistic and  i dnt thnk tht fr me any shw cn give a so much tough competition to pkyek and bcoz of it i jst dnt watch tv bcoz every thng seems nt mr intrstng thn pkyek and i only wtch tv fr an half hour and i only and only ewatch tht and pia is lkng so ggorgeous tht i s suku

Ashtad.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by Ashtad.

Beautifully expressed. If writers are always on the right wavelength, no show can touch this show, specially considering the amazing dou Vivian and Sukirti. True Maithali was alos pained, she didnt kill Abhay, and she didnt kill Piya although she could, the maxmimu the evil side that have taken over her did was to freeze him. although unaware of that Piya will melt him into life once again. Piyas sacrifice is so painfully beautiful!*sigh. Abhay Piya Maithali overtaken by times cruelty. Abhay and Piya will if not now sooner or later arise this cruelty as one:)

amazing episode!

even maithil being evil...touched our hearts!

Agreed. guess cause she never was evil, she was handled by an selfish evil away from the truth, her breakdown after seeing Abhay showed that even she is in fight and pain with herself.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index