Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i can never forget it till i am alive!

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
today's episode was an epic episode...
i can never forget those tears from abhay's eyes...
i can never forget those emotional dialouges by abhay..
i can never forget maithali's lines...
i can never forget piya's sacrifice...
i can never forget d way sid died...
i can never forget d way piya said "i love u abhay...i can sacrifice my life for u"...
i can never forget abhay's n sid's fight...
i can never forget dis moment...when abhay got frozen for his love...
i can never forget dis epi...dis date...dis moments...i'll really remember dem..till i am alive..
d episode was unforgetfull...d show narrates stories of so many ...
being an evil...maithili still loved abhay...
being a vampire abhay still loves piya...
being an human...piya loves a vampire...
all dis things we can't see in another show...
dis show is totally hatke...
we love vivian n sukirti...!!!!!!!
loved d episode...
do comment if u like my post..!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxopbaby300jass6madhuchellafriendlyraisarahagstnShivika-fanAshtad.lilmzsunshinemeaw-shopaholic-..-Niru-..minahil1997angel_KSGMiracle_leoDarlingSarunRitzieDark-Huessamades

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 2506

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
evey scene of the episode was really very very heart touching..loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19374

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Heart Breakin' episode .. i'm not gonna recover by it ...
Abhay was Weepin' .. my heart beat were got stopped ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

evey scene of the episode was really very very heart touching..loved it..

yaa...it really touched my heart too...feeling to cry...Cry
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Heart Breakin' episode .. i'm not gonna recover by it ...
Abhay was Weepin' .. my heart beat were got stopped ...


u know dear..i posted d same thng in another post...!!!..my heartbeat..stopped too..
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 287

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Beautifully expressed. If writers are always on the right wavelength, no show can touch this show, specially considering the amazing dou Vivian and Sukirti. True Maithali was alos pained, she didnt kill Abhay, and she didnt kill Piya although she could, the maxmimu the evil side that have taken over her did was to freeze him. although unaware of that Piya will melt him into life once again. Piyas sacrifice is so painfully beautiful!*sigh. Abhay Piya Maithali overtaken by times cruelty. Abhay and Piya will if not now sooner or later arise this cruelty as one:)
 
amazing episode!
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19374

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Metz atlast showed her true COlours ... i never assumed that her love would be so Vile ... My Abhay was in morose ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashtad.

Beautifully expressed. If writers are always on the right wavelength, no show can touch this show, specially considering the amazing dou Vivian and Sukirti. True Maithali was alos pained, she didnt kill Abhay, and she didnt kill Piya although she could, the maxmimu the evil side that have taken over her did was to freeze him. although unaware of that Piya will melt him into life once again. Piyas sacrifice is so painfully beautiful!*sigh. Abhay Piya Maithali overtaken by times cruelty. Abhay and Piya will if not now sooner or later arise this cruelty as one:)
 
amazing episode!
 

even maithil being evil...touched our hearts!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index