Is Tostay to be blamed in part for what happend?

sunshinela74 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not siding with what the Chaur's did, as they r completly out of line.  However in a way Tosty did dig her own grave.  I found it a bit uneasy that Tosty meets Malti and they click which is good, but how much she know about her to share all her problem and family info with her?  Its not like she knows Malti since childhood, so why share all this detailed information?

Many of us on this forum are married or involved in relationships or even single--do we really go out and share details about us and the famliy with a person we just meet a few times?  Here I must say Tosaty did not use her logic.  She has beautifully managed all her relationships and her house (ever though the Chaturs are a short circiut waiting to happen always), but still she should have applied a bit of restraint I thnik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i get ur point but she was treating her like a sister...like nitika and smita
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i do see spilling ur gutts to a stranger  abikt wierd

but toasty saw how secluded malti was, kinda depressed livng in her own world

she wanted malti to open up, to experience life so thats why i think she told her about her day to day life

she didnt spill any family secrets or anything

mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, sometimes women develop a friendship and get pretty close. It is like you click with others who are in the same wavelength. It is possible that Toasty and Malati felt that bond subconsciously.

bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kind of agree...they did make the friendship transition go super fast rather than building it up. I know I don't open up that easily.

Making her a sister is out of respect, but I don't think Malti can't be compared to Smita or Nikita because they have been friends for "eons"...maybe after sometime...but it was too fast
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only part I find Toasty lacking is not sharing  the details with Tej. Had she shared everything, she would not have lost his faith and also could find the true identity of Malti much earlier.

Sharing is the key  to maintain trust in a relationship.

However, that does not mean she can be blamed by any means!
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i disagree..  she really didn't share family secrets did she? She didnt talk about courtcase that pashu was fighting or anything. And sometimes it really takes only few meetings to form that bond and thats what happened with them. Also toasty didnt hide about the friendship with anybody in the family. Infact werent they suppose to meet the first time these guys went to the aayurvedic center? Its just the co-incidence(and drama that cvs wanted to create which is acceptable) that she didnt meet any of the family and in better circumstances.. 

What would have happened if  say instead of pashu, tej or say dadaji or even pitaji was introduced by toasty to malti? It would have been very clear that toasty didnt know who the malti was right?