20th May: Tu Meri Taqleef Hai (edit post (Kes-Gul)

Posted: 12 years ago

We got the confrontation scene, and i am glad Kesar asked her outrightly,  and Kesar is fuming as we saw, and how could she turn it out and and so on, and said how we all wanted her to be the head of the village and so on, and Gulaal says i know why MB gave me this, and so on but think D will make a better head of the village and everyone agreed, Kesar again says he doesnt understand (i saw a hint of Kesar laying down his right, i didnt understand... what are you gonna do about it sort of question) why she did what she did, and say D's name and and she asks him those two questions - what exactly is his problem, that she said D's name or that she didnt do what he wanted and he gets a surprise as i think he is dwelling on it and walks away and i think Gulaal has got what  might be Kesar's problem  judging by the flashbacks she got, first one of her mum saying to her that she has seen Kesar care about her honour and respect as a husband would do, and then Kesar saying she is a part of his life and then saying to her how she looks beautiful with open hair, if Gulaal didnt have a inkling before then she has sure got it now that just maybe Kesar is falling for her or sees her then Gulaal he has always seen her as

I didnt think Raman would make an effort to see his mum, in the sense come home, but he did and JK gets emotional (but i kinda think Raman will twist his mum's mind against the family, not that she needs any convincing) and why exactly is in back in the house
Sudha seems so happy but little scared she feels, as she has some fear and so on but Talli and Gulaal are happy for her (i dont think Raman is meeting her)

Kesar wait near Raman's jeep and we see Kesar lost in thoughts over what happened earlier with him and Gulaal and what she asked...    it made me just look at Kesar and see how alone he is even though he has family around him (takes me back the the scene where he came back home drunk and spoke to Vasant's picture on how he is feeling)

Raman finally realises that its Kesar and happily hugs him

Raman is either twisting what he wants Kesar to know or is actually saying some truth, and hearing D's name - Kesar gets a angry look, and Raman says maybe things havent changed here and so on, and says he knows why Gulaal wants D to be the head of the village, and Kesar wants to know why and Raman just says to go and ask her... few secs later Raman tells him to forget it and not to get into all this, it will only trouble you and so on, this only makes Kesar more aware of it all again before to what he is feeling, hurt and in pain, and its nice that Kesar mentions when he is about to leave whether he has met Sudha

Well we knew he went without meeting Sudha and all of the 3 girls cry

Kesar in tears with a letter , and says he is scared that she will tell him a truth that will make him seperate from her forever and losing her forever

I think we all can see that Kesar is scared to even think of losing her, and a fear of knowing what might be the truth and to actually know the truth and what it could mean

I said earlier that its not easy saying what Kesar wants to know and so on, its one thing knowing and asking... and as we saw he is so scared of knowing the actual answer and kills him to keep having Durgesh echoing those words and so on, and to think what might be between them, and it will completely shatter if he thinks its truth

Also we saw that Kesar has complete trust on her, whatever she will say is the truth, coz Gulaal doesnt lie and he knows she doesnt so thats why whatever she will tell him is the truth and he is scared of that truth from her mouth

Neil is so fab at doing emotional scenes, and not alot of actors can do them well and also cry but Neil is one of them that can and so naturally and so on

The first scene was great between Gul-Kes and the last scene was fantastic and so on, i love that certain background music, its like a painful realization music

Precap - Talli asking for her so called chunar and Kesar saying it wasnt for her

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
beautiful post lennie but the precap you wrote was a part of the episode and the real precap was that talli the jhalli finally asks kesar that when will he give her the chunar ...he says that therte is a misunderstanding and the chunar is not for her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Res:)
As Manzilmukul said that the precap was real episode and the real Precap was Talli Rani finally hit upon her head with the truth๐Ÿ˜†
Owww...today's epi broke my heart so several dozen times...
The first scene was fab ...with his anger outpouring...oh the way he said why wouldnt Gulaal do as he says was said sooo forcefully and the next moment when Gulaal put that question to him...owww
the absolute vulnerability on his face...as if somebody had punctured his armour
The last scene
I always said...he still has that hurt child in him...and today that child was sooo obvious...
*sigh* the way he says that when Gulaal would answer the questions, he would believe her...but he is afraid that the answers might just take her away from him
Darn!! he is sooo insecure, so clinging to the Gulaal he always did...
You know as a child when he used to do that when Vasant had died and Raman had tried to kill him...and he so needs to bring this out...he is breaking into several pieces...
But I loved, loved his faith ..because inspite of so many people rooting against Gulaal..he still holds on to her love like anything...
I cried with Kesar today..the hurt the pain the agony actually wrenched my heart away and blew me into several pieces...

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by manzilmukul

beautiful post lennie but the precap you wrote was a part of the episode and the real precap was that talli the jhalli finally asks kesar that when will he give her the chunar ...he says that therte is a misunderstanding and the chunar is not for her...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks sorry my mistake ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Hard as it will be for Talli, I am confident that her better side will prevail - maybe she will aspire to be sarpanch of Talsagra ๐Ÿ‘??? (...but of course it is all wishful thinking...)
Edited by trifolia - 12 years ago
Hey guys i edited the last bit on my post...
thanks for nice update.very nice episode .

Only i can say without sound i can tell what is the dialouge of the scene of kesar part .Well done neil as a actor ..The way he showed Kesar's pain or happyness towards us .Excellent.We do not need any sound .He can change his facial expression according to scene .I must say that Neil is  the one of best actor in tellywood .You deserve the best actor Award.

Anyways waiting for gulaal response.
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Res:)
As Manzilmukul said that the precap was real episode and the real Precap was Talli Rani finally hit upon her head with the truth๐Ÿ˜†
Owww...today's epi broke my heart so several dozen times...
The first scene was fab ...with his anger outpouring...oh the way he said why wouldnt Gulaal do as he says was said sooo forcefully and the next moment when Gulaal put that question to him...owww
the absolute vulnerability on his face...as if somebody had punctured his armour
The last scene
I always said...he still has that hurt child in him...and today that child was sooo obvious...
*sigh* the way he says that when Gulaal would answer the questions, he would believe her...but he is afraid that the answers might just take her away from him
Darn!! he is sooo insecure, so clinging to the Gulaal he always did...
You know as a child when he used to do that when Vasant had died and Raman had tried to kill him...and he so needs to bring this out...he is breaking into several pieces...
But I loved, loved his faith ..because inspite of so many people rooting against Gulaal..he still holds on to her love like anything...
I cried with Kesar today..the hurt the pain the agony actually wrenched my heart away and blew me into several pieces...

Yes, i just edited the post ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree with you and i just said he has complete trust in her, and as you said faith in her, coz whatever she will say has to be the truth, coz he wouldnt lie and he is scared of knowing that answer, and it will shatter him to know if what he thinks is true

He holds Gulaal beyond everything, and she is his world and everything - and we see that his world starts with her and ends with her, and all i can say is what a beautiful aching love that is

Kesar- Gulaal indeed share a a deep bond and i dont think Kesar can again go through being ripped away from her as he said he is scared of that, him knowing the answer will somehow forever make him be apart from her
Originally posted by trifolia

Hard as it will be for Talli, I am confident that her better side will prevail - maybe she will aspire to be sarpanch of Talsagra ๐Ÿ‘??? (...but of course it is all wishful thinking...)

oh that would have been a possibility if she had brains...sarpanch ...if raman the fool can contest why not talli rani...perhaps she can build roads and schools and name them kesar...bcoz its the only name she understands๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks sorrymy mistake ๐Ÿ˜Š

you know i missed the first part coz again late due to my emergency shift...well got to see through your eyes๐Ÿ‘ brilliant as usual... did gulaal hv flashbacks to support her inkling