Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 20th May '11 (Page 4)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

ohh!!...atlast DS-Jag r showing what they r!!... ...(actually mere umeed pe khare utre dono)LOL
DS knew...nobody gonna listen to her...so she came to anandi...gave the laptop n request her to send email!!ROFL
and jag...what more can anyone tell abt him...writting the letter coz now onwards he can't hide anything from her!!!...Stern Smile

pani sarr k uapr se jaraha hai...tab jake letter likh raha hai...wah wah ...selfish log v sarma jae jag ke samne!!Dead
Sacchi kushi,laptop deney kaa iraada kucch aur hee thaa DS kaa,but she was pleading unlike her usual ordering style,Ermmeven with bhago DS was so embarressed to talk on phone varna bhago ko kithnii galiyaan sunaayi hai DS ne but abb apne laadesar ke kaaran unhe bhii mooh bandd rakhnaa padd raha hai..
Hope anandi doesn't write that letter to jagya,Winkchaahe computer mein virus ghuss jaaye yaa chhori  kaa internet connection hi ud jaaye...Evil SmileLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictandvkhusi_*

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

@anita, no worries yaar, i totoally get u, and u have put across ur pov brilliantly

it's just that i am not a very good person, so i have slight inclination to grrey charactersWinkLOLLOLvaise bhi whats the fun in being good all the time,
yeh kalyug hainEvil SmileTonguedostonROFL    kiddingLOL
@ayarima and suchi, tum logon ko ab pata chala i am a guyLOL
i know jag lies r so big, but my only  point is however big liar, cheater he is , he loves gauriSmile
and if for once he is doing the right thing , i am gonna support himLOLLOL

I dont understand that Hindi you wroteUnhappy.  But some how i know why you understand  Jagya. Tell me, just between us, you see a little of yourself in Jagya right?...lolROFL

Edited by avyarima - 22 May 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

@anita, no worries yaar, i totoally get u, and u have put across ur pov brilliantly

it's just that i am not a very good person, so i have slight inclination to grrey charactersWinkLOLLOLvaise bhi whats the fun in being good all the time,
i know jag lies r so big, but my only  point is however big liar, cheater he is , he loves gauriSmile

I dont understand that Hindi you wroteUnhappy.  But some how i know why you understand  Jagya. Tell me, just between us, you see a little of yourself in Jagya right?...lolROFL

oh u must be referring to this, kalyug means a bad world, where ts tough to survive being gooddy goody all the time
of course thats one of the primary reason i like watching jag, now dont ask which of jagya s characteristis match mine'sLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 22 May 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I missed the episode but Bharti has done a great update.

I am a little more tolerant of Dadisa...she is trying to stop her family from breaking up and at least she has asked Anandi and not ordered her. For me that is natural...grandparents are always more lenient with grandchildren than parents...so for me that is not an aberration because till now I feel she is very much on Anandi's side of the court...what will happen later is another thing.

I agree with most of the members...Jagya is looking after his own back and his back is against the wall at the moment...lies and deceit have a way of catching up with you plus he has never really had the guts to tell the truth easily.
I don't think for a moment Jagya ever thought that his family would disown him and thereby the easy money flow would stop.

Sadly Gauri will now find out the truth the hard way...I am sure she will handle the situation ( it is now in the CV's hands to show how she handles it...in a negative or positive manner) but I sincerely hope that Anandi does not melt at the first sight of Jagya. That girl has to rediscover her backbone fast...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyokhusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

Kalyug is supposed to be the last in the four hindu era.. It is supposed to be like a dark age where bad ,evil,mean minded people would rule over the wise and the bad will win against good...hope that helps avyarimaSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index