abi71
abi71

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE REALLY APPRECIATE

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
ohh!!...atlast DS-Jag r showing what they r!!... ...(actually mere umeed pe khare utre dono)LOL
DS knew...nobody gonna listen to her...so she came to anandi...gave the laptop n request her to send email!!ROFL
and jag...what more can anyone tell abt him...writting the letter coz now onwards he can't hide anything from her!!!...Stern Smile

pani sarr k uapr se jaraha hai...tab jake letter likh raha hai...wah wah ...selfish log v sarma jae jag ke samne!!Dead

Edited by khusi_* - 20 May 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictpjyoSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

well  no one can really define what love is, its diff for everyone.

i am also selfish , arrogant, i used to lie to my gf loads of times , that does not mean i did not love her
i think in this serial they have shown it very clearly jag love 2 gauri, so one should go by what they r trying to say. and if there is some counterview, than it should be really strong,
as they say innocent till proven guilty
i can only accept all of ur view points that he does not care abt gauri if he goes back 2 anandi or any other girl..
that day if it happens i would declare openly how wrong i was

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

well  no one can really define what love is, its diff for everyone.

i am also selfish , arrogant, i used to lie to my gf loads of times , that does not mean i did not love her
i think in this serial they have shown it very clearly jag love 2 gauri, so one should go by what they r trying to say. and if there is some counterview, than it should be really strong,
as they say innocent till proven guilty
i can only accept all of ur view points that he does not care abt gauri if he goes back 2 anandi or any other girl..
that day if it happens i would declare openly how wrong i was
 I do agree 'at  this moment' jagat loves gauri  and he doesn't want to lose her but this letter should have been  written many years back...He had seen how angry gauri's response was when he put the 'imaginary friend with girlfriend and wife predicament' before her- he fished for her response but when he didn't like how she reacted he brushed it aside,he could have written this letter even then but instead he cajoled her into the live in situation in the hope she wouldn't abandon him whenever his lies are exposed...That is a sad way to begin a relationship -a little bit of honesty and integrity ,is it too much to ask?..Ermm
To be a little selfish and arrogant is very different than being disdainful and repulsed by the very people with whom  he has spent so many years of his life-who are hugely responsibile for his success-just because he got the opportunity in life to be highly educated doesn't give him any right to call a 12th pass a 'ganwaar' ,requesting money from a friend and then talking about his 'aukaath'just because of an argument in very cheap behavior..Thumbs Down...
To be in love with someone doesn't mean you have to trample everybody else's feelings..
Also telling little lies to your girlfriend and hiding a wife in the village are not at all comparable ,its entrapping another person into a relationship which she may not want to be a part of had  she known the complete truth.
True, love is not the same for everyone but it sure does hurt like hell in heartbreaks.. It's a feeling that needs to be nurtured with a lot of trust and caring and not get entangled in a web of lies like jagya..
And why should you be wrong whatever happens to jagya's characterConfused,you are entitled to hold on to your views on any character-That's your rightThumbs Up..Opinions are not posted to prove you wrong-certainly not by me...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bandvavyarimafuzzyfaceSuchi-intruderfastkhusi_*AreYaar

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
wonderful pjyo... i totally agree with you... there is a whole worlds difference between small and big lies..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thanks for updates

Edited by shobi12500 - 21 May 2011 at 6:23am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

ah wonderfully explained piyo, Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Jyothi: My thoughts exactly. Telling a small lie to a loved one which is not going to harm them in any way is not at all a big deal. but lieing about your very identity and existance is a whole different ball game. The quetion of cheating and selfishness comes in then.

@Anmol: Though our views differ on this aspect, but I totally respect your POV. no one is right or wrong neither is any one trying to proove the other wrong. Its just the way each of us look at a situation and our views largely depend on our outlook to a situation based on our experiences and beliefs. For me being honest is the most important value and I would not tollerate my husband lying to me and he can rightly expect the same in retun from me.  I will not be able to stay with a person througout my life constantly worrying about weather he is honest to me or not. Which will be the case with G once she gets to know the truth from J. He has taken away her very right to choose her life partner by hiding his true identity. Hence my disapproval towards J charcter is largely based on this value (honesty) that I hold with importance. This may not be true for someone else, and I do not hold anything negative towards such a person. The beauty of this forum is that we get to read different views and opinions about the same situation and based on whether you find another's point of view logical IN YOUR OWN WAY OF THINKINHG you can eventually change your own. Just beacuse someelse has a diffrent POV I donto consider that person as wrong. he or she has her logical explanations for his or her beliefs. So it just that difference. Pl do not consider my comments intended in anyway trying to put someone else down or proove another wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictpjyointruderfastSuchi-khusi_*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index