Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 20th May '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 20th May '11

Haveli

Anandi return to her room n sees DS was putting the lappy back to her room she got shocked, DS says that she got very angry when she first time see anandi working on lappy but now she's returning it bcoz she want anandi to send jag an email , n ask him to come bck thy dnt say anything to him n also dnt ask any question , she knows may be her hope falls but still she wanna try n leaves giving her blessings n says that its her request not order , anandi got more upset after seeing her poor face.

Mumbai 

Gauri was working in the room n ask jag y he needs so much money like this , wats the crisis as he belongs to a gud business family on that jag replies that his family his angry wid him on asking again he told that sum how thy get to noe that he's having an affair n his family thinks it might effect his career n also thy dnt noe her , her family background etc on that gauri ask him to go n meet his family to solve this problem but jag denies n when gauri forced him he shouts on her n says that its his family n he knows them better when correct time came he'll go n make them understand , this makes gauri upset n quite n he goes back to complete his work.

Haveli 

Anandi was studying in her room n again remembers jag's behaviour n each n everything bad thing happen these days n at last DS's pity face n tears came in her eyes n d same moment phooli came with jalebi to cheer her up n give her 1 piece to eat but she refuses n then phooli makes her understood that hw she's with her in all her thicks n thins n always support her n teaches her different morals of life, phooli says that shewants her frnd bck bcoz she still needs her on that anandi says that its so easy to give teachings to other but implementing it in thr lives is not so easy n phooli ask her to handle her emotions atleast for her family n if she smiles her family will be happy bcoz thy wanna see her smiling like before n on that note anandi gives her smile n phooli gives her jalebi n both eat jalebies .

Mumbai 

Gauri n jag was not talking to each other , gauri preparing to sleep n was tensed n upset n jag remembers that hw much she trust him n he goes outside with paper n pen n gauri got more upset on seeing him like this , jag decide to tell her the truth thru letter n start writing it n on the other hand gauri was restless.Jag wrote all his heart n truth in the letter n gauri decides to go to jaipur to met his parents to noe abt the truth , jag completes the letter n it was tears in his eyes , he goes with letter to gauri but she was sleeping , he sits beside her n sees the letter n to himself  he says that she's her life , her present n future , he has broken all relation for her n that he loves him very much , n ask her not to leave him.

Precap: Anandi was happily doing the aarti n all got very happy to see her like this.

Note: Srry for the late upd guyz , got power cut at 8 , so m late, waiting for the videos to cum .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pras555 thumbnail
thanks for the update its good to read than watch the epi 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THank you for the episode update. 

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why would DS put Anandi in a very bad mood today? why would she ask her to write Jagya when she knows Jagya will get more angry at her? this DS takes one step forward and two backward! i am not happy with her at all. When i was watching i was happy thinking the computer was for Anandi's school until I read the writing update. I am happy to see Anandi trying her best to get over this stupid guy..then these people keep pulling her back😑.
As for Jagya, I dont think he wants to tell Gauri her her sake but for his sake, I saw someone wrote that today prove J loves G. If he love her or not i dont really know, but after reading todays writting update, My interpretation is, He know she will push hard to find out herself, so he decided to tell her himself before she knows the truth it it will be a bigger fight...which will make him lose both her and his family. I am sure whenever he decided to tell her, he will try to justify his action by saying he did it because he doesnt want to lose her...he left is family for her so she should ot leave him.
When you love someone, it will hurt you when the person is not with you, but in true love, you have to think of whats best for that person not what best for you, even if it means the person is going to leave you.

But hey!!!! thats just my believe.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa is back to emotionally blackmailing anandi by pleading  her to forgive jagya....πŸ€” ...Glad phooli brought a smile back on depressed anandi's face.
Finally after lying for 6 years jagya is forced to write the truth in letter ,guess to him that's the better option than gauri landing at his home.Doesn't even have the guts to tell her directly.😑.Nice letter and lots of emotional pleading to a sleeping gauri but now she holds all the cards in this relationship-she can accept you or kick you for the rest of your life,jagya you are totally at her 
mercy..😈...guess she will leave without reading that letter...

Nice precap anandi all happy and singing "om jai ambe gauri"- aur gauri  jaldi  hii prakat hongi jaithser mein ..πŸ˜‰
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Dont worry about it being posted late. You taking your time to write it, in itself is appreciated.

I agree with Avie and Jyothi about J. In my opinion too he is only doing it since he is compelled to do so. He figures out that his parents and family are not going to accept him so G is the only one left. From his conversation with her today he is sure he will not be able to keep lying to her for long and that she may decide to take things in her hand. So try to play the helpless lover and hope for her forgiveness. And he wants her to decide considering that he lied all this time only so that he doesnt loose her? Is that a justification of any sort? How does he take the decision to fool around with her life for 5 years? Who other than himself did he take into consideration at that time?😑 It was not for a few months but 5 long years. Selfish is all that he is.

DS dunno what to say about her. Why should A write to J. After all the insults she needs to plead again? For what? I hope she doesnt write to him.

Happy to see A with the books although she was still thinking about the past but at least it is a good beginning. Hopefully after next weeks episodes she will be not only sitting in front of the books but also studying. Happy to see her finally smiling. Now that Jaitser has smiles to keep the balance, we will see G shedding some tears. πŸ˜‰
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE REALLY APPRECIATE
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh!!...atlast DS-Jag r showing what they r!!... ...(actually mere umeed pe khare utre dono)πŸ˜†
DS knew...nobody gonna listen to her...so she came to anandi...gave the laptop n request her to send email!!🀣
and jag...what more can anyone tell abt him...writting the letter coz now onwards he can't hide anything from her!!!...😳

pani sarr k uapr se jaraha hai...tab jake letter likh raha hai...wah wah ...selfish log v sarma jae jag ke samne!!🀒
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well  no one can really define what love is, its diff for everyone.

i am also selfish , arrogant, i used to lie to my gf loads of times , that does not mean i did not love her
i think in this serial they have shown it very clearly jag love 2 gauri, so one should go by what they r trying to say. and if there is some counterview, than it should be really strong,
as they say innocent till proven guilty
i can only accept all of ur view points that he does not care abt gauri if he goes back 2 anandi or any other girl..
that day if it happens i would declare openly how wrong i was
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

well  no one can really define what love is, its diff for everyone.

i am also selfish , arrogant, i used to lie to my gf loads of times , that does not mean i did not love her
i think in this serial they have shown it very clearly jag love 2 gauri, so one should go by what they r trying to say. and if there is some counterview, than it should be really strong,
as they say innocent till proven guilty
i can only accept all of ur view points that he does not care abt gauri if he goes back 2 anandi or any other girl..
that day if it happens i would declare openly how wrong i was

I do agree 'at  this moment' jagat loves gauri  and he doesn't want to lose her but this letter should have been  written many years back...He had seen how angry gauri's response was when he put the 'imaginary friend with girlfriend and wife predicament' before her- he fished for her response but when he didn't like how she reacted he brushed it aside,he could have written this letter even then but instead he cajoled her into the live in situation in the hope she wouldn't abandon him whenever his lies are exposed...That is a sad way to begin a relationship -a little bit of honesty and integrity ,is it too much to ask?..πŸ€”
To be a little selfish and arrogant is very different than being disdainful and repulsed by the very people with whom  he has spent so many years of his life-who are hugely responsibile for his success-just because he got the opportunity in life to be highly educated doesn't give him any right to call a 12th pass a 'ganwaar' ,requesting money from a friend and then talking about his 'aukaath'just because of an argument in very cheap behavior..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...
To be in love with someone doesn't mean you have to trample everybody else's feelings..
Also telling little lies to your girlfriend and hiding a wife in the village are not at all comparable ,its entrapping another person into a relationship which she may not want to be a part of had  she known the complete truth.
True, love is not the same for everyone but it sure does hurt like hell in heartbreaks.. It's a feeling that needs to be nurtured with a lot of trust and caring and not get entangled in a web of lies like jagya..
And why should you be wrong whatever happens to jagya's characterπŸ˜•,you are entitled to hold on to your views on any character-That's your rightπŸ‘πŸΌ..Opinions are not posted to prove you wrong-certainly not by me...😊