Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 20th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
25 [52.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
many characters were butchered to make Lead look mahaan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Bhalla, that is why I keep tellign everyone that we cannot take thsi show so seriously and dfeinitely can't keep talkignabout the past all the tiem because in this show the characters change after every six months ...
Even jaywant was a nice guy once but when they decided on the reunion , he suddenly turned bad ...

Very true Tanya Di, same went with Shibu. He once was a fighter for Manav and Ajit and always worked for them, but the Creatives decided to put Dharmesh's entry by making Shibu be his worker. Characters seem to go from good to bad, but rarely from bad to good. I guess you could say Savita is improving. I want her to teach this Manohar a lesson. I still want Savita to love and accept Archana, but at the same time I want Savita to remind Karanjkars that Manav can't pay everything for their finances, as he is poor and he can't even arrange for his own living. I don't want Savita to create a tamasha, just kind of talk to them in the house calmly but getting her point  across to Ks that they can't always use Manav.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarlunzaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Thank u varsha,jaanu ji,piya,usha,bhalla,thanee for pics,uma,lunza for ur wonderful wishes dears!!!!Smile
Thank u all my dears for ur wonderful wishes!!!
Thanee dear so sweet of you to send me Usha ji pics!!! Thank u dear Smile..(S you can call me ur bro my dear I will be so proud to call u my dear sisi!!!)
Thank u all my dears for considering to vote for Savita for my sake apart from Usha ji performance!!! Thank u my dears Big smile..

S Savita winning SOTD is the biggest gift I could get and I am happy that the motherhood of Savita is shown at last...Proud to be Ushaji/Savita fan and once again thank u my dears...I wish n hope that I could meet all of you one day and give you a wonderful party coz all of you dears deserve it...Thank u once again my dears!!!Smile

Edited by Jaishankar - 20 May 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneebhallaroxlunzaomshreejaanu

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

True, I don't understand what the point was of making Shibu negative. Perhaps it was to welcome us back to Dharmesh. Notice how once Dharmesh came back in the picture, we have not seen Shibu. The Creatives just wanted us to think of Shibu as a good person, and slowly they made him bad and their whole point was to get Dharrmesh back in the picture. Shibu has not been coming ever since Dharmesh has came back.

Jaishankarlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

I think the main intentions / objectives  are always the TRPs ...that's what they aim for .If making  the leads look good are good for TRPs then that is what they will do ...

bhallaroxSunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

True, I don't understand what the point was of making Shibu negative. Perhaps it was to welcome us back to Dharmesh. Notice how once Dharmesh came back in the picture, we have not seen Shibu. The Creatives just wanted us to think of Shibu as a good person, and slowly they made him bad and their whole point was to get Dharrmesh back in the picture. Shibu has not been coming ever since Dharmesh has came back.
Bhalla Shibu was set up for tuture FBD's entry..he was never good just getting things ready so ULM and AJIT can trust him and than Once FBD enters start working on strategies to seperate ManJit and ManSa..

bhallaroxlunza

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thank u varsha,jaanu ji,piya,usha,bhalla,thanee for pics,uma,lunza for ur wonderful wishes dears!!!!Smile
Thank u all my dears for ur wonderful wishes!!!
Thanee dear so sweet of you to send me Usha ji pics!!! Thank u dear Smile..(S you can call me ur bro my dear I will be so proud to call u my dear sisi!!!)
Thank u all my dears for considering to vote for Savita for my sake apart from Usha ji performance!!! Thank u my dears Big smile..

S Savita winning SOTD is the biggest gift I could get and I am happy that the motherhood of Savita is shown at last...Proud to be Ushaji/Savita fan and once again thank u my dears...I wish n hope that I could meet all of you one day and give you a wonderful party coz all of you dears deserve it...Thank u once again my dears!!!Smile

Jaishankar, I hope you had a great birthday! We would have all thrown a big party for you too, dear. Smile Yes, Savita is improving day by day, lovd when she called the dealer a fatichar. He deserved it, and love to see her fighting cutely with Sulochana at the market over mangoes. I think the Creatives somehow knew that your birthday was coming up and also knew that your fav character was Savita so they decided to show her become a caring and loving mother/saas/samdan again.LOL

Jaishankarlunza

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Welcome JaiSmile
BTW u owe us 2 parties - one for ur masters n now ur birthday.
Hope u r enjoying urself with ur family. Dont forget the PR updates!
WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneebhallaroxarchanamanavlunza

Go to top