Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 20th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
25 [52.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

hahaha thank u Rachna Ankifan n Tanya hheheh my Birthday is just few minutes from  may 21st !!!! Thank u my dears for ur wonderful wishes my dears!!!

S Savita winnning SOTD would be the best birthday gift for me I guess...I hope she wins many many more!!!Clap

U are welcome. have a great year ahead!! 
Oh and today nobody else deserves to win SOTD other than savita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

hahaha thank u Rachna Ankifan n Tanya hheheh my Birthday is just few minutes from  may 21st !!!! Thank u my dears for ur wonderful wishes my dears!!!

S Savita winnning SOTD would be the best birthday gift for me I guess...I hope she wins many many more!!!Clap

That is the power of Jai and love of a mother.. Savita Aai today proved she is a good mother and love her son.. Jai what a gift yaar.. You supported Savita Aai always and she gave back by being a good mother Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarSunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Divya Manav and Archana in Jail LOL.. Pavitra Rishta...

Ya both in jail, manav already has pavitra rishta with jail, he keeps visiting their.
 atleast they will get food to eat at proper timings. They can do their eye locks and hugging in jail also. 
These two will never change.

Edited by Ankifan - 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm

JaishankarLovePRSohamTanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

That is the power of Jai and love of a mother.. Savita Aai today proved she is a good mother and love her son.. Jai what a gift yaar.. You supported Savita Aai always and she gave back by being a good mother Thumbs Up

Seriously Jaishankar was supposed to go visit PR team right? 
Has that been done already? As savita changed so much. 

JaishankarLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Yesterday i thot she is arranging for a small get together but no she wants a lavish party and that manohar says "u don worry bout money". Yes right, y worry? again he ll take loan from somewher and bakra manav is der to pay it back. 

I hold archana also responsible for manav's situation, she usually talks bout her family and sisters but she hardly tries to know bout his business. 

I want archana also to commit some crime now and go sit in jail, atleast she will get nutritious food their.
ClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs Up

The bolded part in red are the Comments of the day ...I know it's too early and more comments will come  but honestly , I don't think any comments can beat the one up there ...ClapClapClap

and yes , Archu is responsible for giving Manav support in his wrong decision makings  and always worrying about either maika or susraal and not enough about Manav's financial stability or their  baby ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 May 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankararchanamanavLovePRSohamSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Yesterday i thot she is arranging for a small get together but no she wants a lavish party and that manohar says "u don worry bout money". Yes right, y worry? again he ll take loan from somewher and bakra manav is der to pay it back. 

I hold archana also responsible for manav's situation, she usually talks bout her family and sisters but she hardly tries to know bout his business. 

I want archana also to commit some crime now and go sit in jail, atleast she will get nutritious food their.
Thumbs Up

The bolded part in red are the Comments of the day ...I know it's too early and more comments will coem but honestly , I don't think any comments can beat the one up there ...ClapClapClap

Tanya di i felt like going and wacking on manohar's head today. These two have already forgot totally bout loan money and they are enjoying their life. This manohar always commits mistakes and puts the burden on bakra manav. 
Good they want party now, they are enjoying their life. Put your damaad in problems and all problems solved. such a easy way to get rid of problems. These two are lucky, they found nice bakra for themselves.

Edited by Ankifan - 20 May 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Votesd for Savita period..She loves her son and for him she will do anything..

Disappointed in manav, Sulo, mano and all for making stupid decision abt money..

ArMan's anniv bash is no small event..Rs. 15000

Sulo is so proud not to spend DIL's money for her Daughter than what has she been doing for all these yrs? Even right now Vaishu is living off of Manju's single salary..

Gosh these Ks are ungrateful, with selected memories..Isn't your bahu your own family? Should she not worry abt her 2 lil daughters? Ruchi & Punni?

Sulo should find out how her own daugher and SIL Arman are struggling right now..These people are so unrealistic...Why Mannu is worried abt his izzat now? He should have thought abt it b4 saving his FIL's izzat by paying 1 lk rs...

Damo is such loser...less I say better off I am..

JS Happy bday!!! Many happy returns of the day dear!!  God bless!! Have a fantastic one with your family Party

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 May 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Jaishankar dear many many happy returns of the day boy!Party
May God bless u with health, wealth n success in all fields of life.
I hope u had a blast on ur special day n yeah may Savita wins for u. I'll defo vote for her for your sakeBig smile

JaishankararchanamanavTanyaz

Go to top