Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 20th May 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
25 [52.08%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

@bold:Thats trueROFLhehe ya archana can also go nd sit there nd cook there tym to tym nd feed  manavD'ohevrytym she cooks sumthng or keeps on dryng the clothesSleepyshe can talk wid manav nd ask him abt his business na..bt no...manav meine khana laga liya or els mein aapke saath hoon..nd nw days mein sab samhaloongi...Sleepy

@bold: ROFLROFLROFL good one.

Yeah being his wife she should show interest in his financial stability too. But how can we blame her she is so busy in solving her sisters problems. And one of her foolish step gifting savita aai that necklce which was so expensive, she sud have thot how can manav afford it. Both are foolish in their own way. thats y i said jail is a better place away from problems.

Hey i saw the ME promo, both are dancing and varsha,vaishu are making faces. 

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

@bold:Thats trueROFLhehe ya archana can also go nd sit there nd cook there tym to tym nd feed  manavD'ohevrytym she cooks sumthng or keeps on dryng the clothesSleepyshe can talk wid manav nd ask him abt his business na..bt no...manav meine khana laga liya or els mein aapke saath hoon..nd nw days mein sab samhaloongi...Sleepy

@bold: ROFLROFLROFL good one.

Yeah being his wife she should show interest in his financial stability too. But how can we blame her she is so busy in solving her sisters problems. And one of her foolish step gifting savita aai that necklce which was so expensive, she sud have thot how can manav afford it. Both are foolish in their own way. thats y i said jail is a better place away from problems.

Hey i saw the ME promo, both are dancing and varsha,vaishu are making faces. 

she is bzee in solvng her sisters problems...nd her sisters r bzee in blamng her fr whtever happens in their lyf..i thnk after vaishu's child is born even if tht baby cries also they vll say tai sab tumhari waje se tumne ise kyun apni god mein liyaLOL

@bold:oo ya vaishu nd varsha want to b happie thtzz all..they care only fr their happieness...they cant bear if ArMaN r happieSleepy
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

she is bzee in solvng her sisters problems...nd her sisters r bzee in blamng her fr whtever happens in their lyf..i thnk after vaishu's child is born even if tht baby cries also they vll say tai sab tumhari waje se tumne ise kyun apni god mein liyaLOL

yeah right, they blame archu for everything. Until they take help from manav and archana, they treat them like god and once something goes wrong they back fire.
I hate V sisters. they have no gratitude.
And now this manohar and sulochana, i don understand wat sort of parents they are, 
they always take money from their damaad and never return it back. I dont think girls parents will ever take help from from their damaad, but these twoAngry. Later they enjoy their life putting manav in trouble.
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

yeah right, they blame archu for everything. Until they take help from manav and archana, they treat them like god and once something goes wrong they back fire.
I hate V sisters. they have no gratitude.
And now this manohar and sulochana, i don understand wat sort of parents they are, 
they always take money from their damaad and never return it back. I dont think girls parents will ever take help from from their damaad, but these twoAngry. Later they enjoy their life putting manav in trouble.

hmm itzz nt the matter of girl's parents or boy's parents...bt they know tht manav is in trouble ryt so they shud nt hv taken the money...if manav is vry stable financially then if they take his money also i is sensible
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
They never  ask satish for help though he is stable financially
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

if they ever try to ask satish vll b out of stationD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Oh thats true, but after he was back and got to know bout loan he could have paid it back to manav or atleast tried to know how could manav arrange so much money, as satish cares for manav. 
These CVs find new new ideas to put manav in trouble.
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Oh thats true, but after he was back and got to know bout loan he could have paid it back to manav or atleast tried to know how could manav arrange so much money, as satish cares for manav. 
These CVs find new new ideas to put manav in trouble.

thtzz true...he knows very very very well abt manav nd his financial status...he could hav at least called him nd askd him once

Go to top