Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

she is bzee in solvng her sisters problems...nd her sisters r bzee in blamng her fr whtever happens in their lyf..i thnk after vaishu's child is born even if tht baby cries also they vll say tai sab tumhari waje se tumne ise kyun apni god mein liya😆

yeah right, they blame archu for everything. Until they take help from manav and archana, they treat them like god and once something goes wrong they back fire.
I hate V sisters. they have no gratitude.
And now this manohar and sulochana, i don understand wat sort of parents they are, 
they always take money from their damaad and never return it back. I dont think girls parents will ever take help from from their damaad, but these two😡. Later they enjoy their life putting manav in trouble.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

yeah right, they blame archu for everything. Until they take help from manav and archana, they treat them like god and once something goes wrong they back fire.
I hate V sisters. they have no gratitude.
And now this manohar and sulochana, i don understand wat sort of parents they are, 
they always take money from their damaad and never return it back. I dont think girls parents will ever take help from from their damaad, but these two😡. Later they enjoy their life putting manav in trouble.

hmm itzz nt the matter of girl's parents or boy's parents...bt they know tht manav is in trouble ryt so they shud nt hv taken the money...if manav is vry stable financially then if they take his money also i is sensible
SunoNa123 thumbnail
They never  ask satish for help though he is stable financially
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

They never  ask satish for help though he is stable financially

if they ever try to ask satish vll b out of station
SunoNa123 thumbnail

if they ever try to ask satish vll b out of station

Oh thats true, but after he was back and got to know bout loan he could have paid it back to manav or atleast tried to know how could manav arrange so much money, as satish cares for manav. 
These CVs find new new ideas to put manav in trouble.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

Oh thats true, but after he was back and got to know bout loan he could have paid it back to manav or atleast tried to know how could manav arrange so much money, as satish cares for manav. 
These CVs find new new ideas to put manav in trouble.

thtzz true...he knows very very very well abt manav nd his financial status...he could hav at least called him nd askd him once
SunoNa123 thumbnail

thtzz true...he knows very very very well abt manav nd his financial status...he could hav at least called him nd askd him once

If he had done that then how could manav visit his second home. Thats y satish never came into picture, now after all the problems gets solved the CVs will make satish talking to manav now.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

If he had done that then how could manav visit his second home. Thats y satish never came into picture, now after all the problems gets solved the CVs will make satish talking to manav now.

yup...these CV's never change
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
nd manohar when it cums to functions he ll say tum chinta mat karo mein paise ka intazam karoongathen y cant he pay sum installments of the loan😕
SunoNa123 thumbnail

nd manohar when it cums to functions he ll say tum chinta mat karo mein paise ka intazam karoongathen y cant he pay sum installments of the loan😕

The money that vinod gave, they sud have given it to manav instead of spending on party.