Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rachna ,I am also so used to this show and the forum .It has become  part of my everday life as well...😊 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rachna ,I am also so used to this show and the forum .It has become  part of my everday life as well...😊

So true Di.. You know this week end we had a birthday celebrations of my nephew in one of my sis house and from there my aunt took me to their house... I was like we will go to my house and then go so that I can take my laptop... My aunt is like no no it is already late and ended up in their house late in the night.. Was missing you people so much as I could not log in.. I did not wanted to ask my cousin as well to use his system 😭.. Every week I go I make sure I take my laptop so that I will loge in and enjoy with you people and I give them reason saying I have some office worok or else need to update myself on some technical stuff πŸ˜‰... I never used to carry my system.. That was the last option for me but now I love to carry and ended up taking it to my native as well just for one reason PR Forum 😊... Only my sis (cousin) and my niece knowns about this and they are happy seeing me happy. They know you all πŸ˜›... My own sis does not like all this so I dont share with her.. She tells m crazy about this serial 😑

But this forum makes me happy and I love to come here.. Also after recent happenings in my life I had become very pessimist and very depressed in life.. But this forum is making me normal and m to usual self with hopes and believes..

Loved Thanee's love for her FIL.. One of my friends who got married recently kept saying her in Laws are horrible (true she is going through a lot and I cant see her) 😭.. I was so scared of this marriage concept but after getting to know about Thanee's FIL I was like all are not like that and I told my friend in office that this forum is make me the way I was before always taking things positively and living life to the fullest.. I was like this before... What else we need na Di.. I am so so happy about my decision to join this forum 😊

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vote goes to savita aaiπŸ˜ƒ
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

Vote goes to savita aaiπŸ˜ƒ

Cool.. Divs even I wanted for Savita Aai πŸ˜›...
So still jumping Ram ni meet chestavani??
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Cool.. Divs even I wanted for Savita Aai πŸ˜›...
So still jumping Ram ni meet chestavani??

yaaa jumpnggg
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
rachna o god..im nt on myfloor...o god...im nt able to believe my ears..ii hv to pinch myself...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Divs you know what yesterday I was in my aunt's house and I think I saw little bit of 'Ready Movie'
 Half way kani artham ka ledu πŸ˜•

Kajal peru Divya Annavu kada??
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

rachna o god..im nt on myfloor...o god...im nt able to believe my ears..ii hv to pinch myself...

hehehe Divs be careful... Ask mom to pich you but I know it will not make any difference πŸ˜†
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

Divs you know what yesterday I was in my aunt's house and I think I saw little bit of 'Ready Movie'

Half way kani artham ka ledu πŸ˜•

Kajal peru Divya Annavu kada??

hey thtzz ganesh...nt ready...ya divya...my name..nd itz a love story😳😍nenu ah cinema monnatitho 300 tyms chusa..hehe

i  thnk v shud discuss abt pr
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

hehehe Divs be careful... Ask mom to pich you but I know it will not make any difference πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†