Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

They lost ..What the hell happened to Balaji in the last over .Every ball full toss... 😑

i also can't belive tanya di how can they lost this game.because i am a bengali the loss of kalkata hurt me badly.i think luck is also with mumbai today the four foures james franklin gets in last over among them first & fourth four are coming from a inside edge,the seconed one coming from a top edge apert them balaji also lost his line & length.every times he wants do bowl a yorker but give them full toss.the last bowl in which balaji give them a easy full toss which can be heatable for any number 11 batesman also.but mumbai really plays good cricktet today.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi all,

I went for the IPL match that was played in Bangalore today in chinnaswamy stadium.
It was RCB vs Chennai Super Kings.😊

CSK lost. πŸ˜”.

Actually, if i had watched it in TV, it was a maha boring match.
But in the crowd ,among the cheers , it was nice to see the match.

Its the first time for me. so just went to see how it was. 😊
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

They lost ..What the hell happened to Balaji in the last over .Every ball full toss... 😑

Yes Tanya Di, seriously a shocker. Couldn't believe the last ball would be a full toss and it would have gone for a six.

whats with this Balaji..πŸ˜• .. Mostly last ball at that stage will be a Yorker but here full toss 😲
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Umi, looks like you had lots of fun , that's great .. I would love to see a live cricket match in the stadium.I know you cannot really watch the match as such but still, all the fun would be something  else ...

SRK must be crying right now ..Balaji just let the Mumbai Indian walk away with the game in the last over ...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi dearest friends

I'll not talk cricket...cause don't watch crickets MatchπŸ˜” but I watch a Famous serial call Pavitra Rishta..😊which will make me become crazy one day.πŸ˜†sometime I laughed.😊.sometime I cried😭 and  of cause sometime I'm angry😑.😑...Even good or bad episode..I'm online to watch it..πŸ˜†+ I have  Zee chanel at home got it ... from UK...so..I watch PR..on TV too ...even episodes I watched online.😊...If its not crazy..someone tell me what it is...πŸ˜†.

So for friday episode.Savita was the β­οΈ for me...

I like the Khana scenes...Damo..Archu..Manv...Damo is very happy to come here...on time for..khannaπŸ˜† I feel sad when he sit waiting for the plate...Archu serving ...it was a very good scene..this make me remember my father in law...each time I'm in Mauritius...Its me who serve him.and I always sit next to him...I miss him..so much..😭..Each time I see How Damo is with Archu...I said looks like My father in law and me...😊 Sorry..but..this scene I've tears ..in my eyes...

and when Archu said ..she like Aai's Khanna...is the cherry on the cake...πŸ‘πŸΌ Yes..this phrase is to make Savita hear how sweet Archu is.ect..but Phir bhi...I like it..Damo..each time bashing his wife.at least..this stop him...and Savita could hear...its not jutta pyar..jutta words...which come out from Archu mouth...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vinod scenes with Sulo and Mano...even its a good action what he  did...I don't like...
cause...he too is in great prob...He must give Manv his money...he must pay for his house..fees for schools...ect...Manju talk to him..before...but he want to please his parent showing now he will do something...but its not the very  good moment...to give money...now...

Mano too is wrong here...didn't think..about his house prob...party can do after...I like him when he worked at least he was responsible...he was working for his house..

Vinod..has nothing in his brains..good action..but bad moment for this good action...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ at least he can talk to his parent seriously...yes we will make a party for them but...for the time being we must try to solve our financial prob...Why he can't tell that...???

I like Manju..darmesh scene...πŸ‘πŸΌ Darmesh shut up Manju's mouth...now there is no deal😊Poor Manju is thinking now..where she will get money...πŸ˜† Akka the Anaconda has swallowed the little serpent...all at once...and said  Mmm Yummy..
Unfortunately..seperation between a good couple..like these two...make me feel so sadπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who knows perhaps drinking coconut ...can reconciliate them...it was a good pairs..πŸ˜‰

Manv i forget him...I'm angry..not feel bad for him...he is at his house..waiting money coming from..sky...or what.❓..when there is no solution..is not a shame for asking for help..why..he don't call Saitsh...my god...??If I was face to him...I'll shake him.so that he can wake up and move..even When Archu ask him..she will tell Satish ..This fool tells.NO...don't want to let the familly know...but he can talk to Satish and ask him..not to tell the familly...my god..Help me please...😑 Buddu lallu...

I think Archu..has make a big mistake when he ask him for Satish...I think she could directly see Satish..and ask him for help..at least what Manv would say...why you ask Satish.that all...he want kill her...Archu..Buddi as your Buddu husband  here...sometime..woman can take decision...not always women are bad...and here Prob would solve immediately..if Archu..has talk to Satish...but no...Devta Manv has said no...I'm very angry cause he take very big risk...he is in great prob..but never think consequence..what will happen after...irresponsible..i said...he is always in slow motion...😑
Here there is life..which is in danger...if he was alone..he can take risk..how much he can.but he has a pregnant wife..whose health must be taken in great care...😲 How dare he is..to say  a BIG NO to ask for help...

I'll end here..have you all tomorrow..for sure Savita will help him...😊 but this thought..he can't keep that..for the sake of his own familly...it good to be good...but goodness can be our own ennemy...Maha sagam tomorrow...2hrs..my god.....

Tanyji..good  luck for the uptade..😊..Uptade only each scene..don't go through the details..otherwise you will have a big headache after..ok...
Bye dears...lots of love..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww Thanee very sweet post... This serial has made me crazy as well. I have never showed my different emotions to any serial till now though I used to get carried away with emotional scenes.. But this is the first serial I have cried, laughed and even got angry.. I have done so many things which I had never done like joining a forum just to read and write my pov 😲... I even wrote to Muzzu of FB.. Gosh I cant believe I did this πŸ˜†...  Earlier if I used to get angry on any serial I used to just stop watching but I cant even think of doing this with PR.. This has become part of my routine.. I watch this serial everyday and now even coming to forum is also my part of life.. The best thing about this forum is even I get frustrated once I come here and show my anger people here make me feel good either with their povs or sweet support...

I will always thank PR for giving me this forum 😳

And Thanee aww you are a sweet heart.. You missing your FIL after seeing that scene.. Very nice of you πŸ€—... That scene was really cute...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Aww Thanee very sweet post... This serial has made me crazy as well. I have never showed my different emotions to any serial till now though I used to get carried away with emotional scenes.. But this is the first serial I have cried, laughed and even got angry.. I have done so many things which I had never done like joining a forum just to read and write my pov 😲... I even wrote to Muzzu of FB.. Gosh I cant believe I did this πŸ˜†...  Earlier if I used to get angry on any serial I used to just stop watching but I cant even think of doing this with PR.. This has become part of my routine.. I watch this serial everyday and now even coming to forum is also my part of life.. The best thing about this forum is even I get frustrated once I come here and show my anger people here make me feel good either with their povs or sweet support...

I will always thank PR for giving me this forum 😳

And Thanee aww you are a sweet heart.. You missing your FIL after seeing that scene.. Very nice of you πŸ€—... That scene was really cute...

Thanks Rachna...Yes PR has become a part of my routine life..too..For me its the first time I watch a serial continiously...cause have not enough time..but PR...I watch till the beginning...I reach PR forum just on November 2010..I hardly hesitate...before...Now I'm here..sharing..my happiness..and sadness..with lovely people ...like  you..Rachna.and others here .I will never regret I'm here..There are so much lovely friends ...me too will thanks PR..for giving this forum..with adorable friends...

Yes I miss my FIL..so much...I'm the only Bahu...he has..😊.and Each time I watch Damo and Archu..I think about him...πŸ˜” I remember when there was the blast..you remember..everybody was thinking if Damo was dead or not...I called my FIL for asking if he was.. fine...I know if one day...something bad will happen..here I will be..broken...I am writing this ..I've tears in my eyes..

PR..Make me feel as if I'm in Mauritius with..my familly..Don't know why??for his simplicity..I think..
Thanks ..Rachna you are so sweet dear...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
oh..thanee you have cool father in law....
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

Thanks Rachna...Yes PR has become a part of my routine life..too..For me its the first time I watch a serial continiously...cause have not enough time..but PR...I watch till the beginning...I reach PR forum just on November 2010..I hardly hesitate...before...Now I'm here..sharing..my happiness..and sadness..with lovely people ...like  you..Rachna.and others here .I will never regret I'm here..There are so much lovely friends ...me too will thanks PR..for giving this forum..with adorable friends...

Yes I miss my FIL..so much...I'm the only Bahu...he has..😊.and Each time I watch Damo and Archu..I think about him...πŸ˜” I remember when there was the blast..you remember..everybody was thinking if Damo was dead or not...I called my FIL for asking if he was.. fine...I know if one day...something bad will happen..here I will be..broken...I am writing this ..I've tears in my eyes..

PR..Make me feel as if I'm in Mauritius with..my familly..Don't know why??for his simplicity..I think..
Thanks ..Rachna you are so sweet dear...

Oh Thanee I dont have words to describe.. You are just too too sweet.. Your in Laws are soo lucky to get a bahu so cute like you... They might find a daughter in you esp your FIL.. I know even Jeeju is very lucky to get a wife like you Embarrassed... Aww please dont cry and everything is fine Smile

All this makes this forum very very special and very close to me...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Thanee

I have  Zee chanel at home got it ... from UK...so..I watch PR..on TV too ...even episodes I watched online.😊...If its not crazy..someone tell me what it is...πŸ˜†.
I also love enjoying this show .I don't care if I am called crazy ..I am just used to  this show now ..πŸ˜†

I like the Khana scenes...Damo..Archu..Manv...Damo is very happy to come here...on time for..khannaπŸ˜† I feel sad when he sit waiting for the plate...Archu serving ...it was a very good scene..this make me remember my father in law...each time I'm in Mauritius...Its me who serve him.and I always sit next to him...I miss him..so much..😭..Each time I see How Damo is with Archu...I said looks like My father in law and me...😊 Sorry..but..this scene I've tears ..in my eyes...

Aww so sweet ...I hope you spend some  time with him again soon . If you think of him after seeign Damo and Archu then I am sure your FIL must  really really love you .He is so lucky tio have a daughetr in law lik you ...😊

and when Archu said ..she like Aai's Khanna...is the cherry on the cake...πŸ‘πŸΌ Yes..this phrase is to make Savita hear how sweet Archu is.ect..but Phir bhi...I like it..Damo..each time bashing his wife.at least..this stop him...and Savita could hear...its not jutta pyar..jutta words...which come out from Archu mouth...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I think Archana's coming  back will also be a good turn in Damodar and Savita's relationship ...

Mano too is wrong here...didn't think..about his house prob...party can do after...I like him when he worked at least he was responsible...he was working for his house..

I also said that .Manohar should not have given up his job  .He should have paid Manav back ...And he has to stop saying yes to these silly parties ...

I like Manju..darmesh scene...πŸ‘πŸΌ Darmesh shut up Manju's mouth...now there is no deal😊Poor Manju is thinking now..where she will get money...πŸ˜† Akka the Anaconda has swallowed the little serpent...all at once...and said  Mmm Yummy..
Unfortunately..seperation between a good couple..like these two...make me feel so sadπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who knows perhaps drinking coconut ...can reconciliate them...it was a good pairs..πŸ˜‰
I think Manju will try and win him back ...

Manv i forget him...I'm angry..not feel bad for him...he is at his house..waiting money coming from..sky...or what.❓..when there is no solution..is not a shame for asking for help..why..he don't call Saitsh...my god...??If I was face to him...I'll shake him.so that he can wake up and move..even When Archu ask him..she will tell Satish ..This fool tells.NO...don't want to let the familly know...but he can talk to Satish and ask him..not to tell the familly...my god..Help me please...😑 Buddu lallu...
Thanee, this guy's biggest problem is that he is just too image conscious ...I used  to think that he divorced Archana for baby sachu or to give his mother th grandson but now I think it was more for his own image  than anything  else ...

I think Archu..has make a big mistake when he ask him for Satish...I think she could directly see Satish..and ask him for help..at least what Manv would say...why you ask Satish.that all...he want kill her...Archu..Buddi as your Buddu husband  here...sometime..woman can take decision...not always women are bad...and here Prob would solve immediately..if Archu..has talk to Satish...but no...Devta Manv has said no...
That is the worst thing about Archana , she just doesn't say No to Manav and never tells him that he is wrong ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago