Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
anki said na..ekta has clear mind not weird mind..๐Ÿ˜†..hi teacher..๐Ÿ˜Ž
Hey Usha Karni๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah Ekta has clear mind indeed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Usha this baby Anki in ur profile pic is just too beautiful. Anki was such a cutie pie, a bit thin but so absolutely yummylicious esp the small cute mouth n big eyes.

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hey Usha Karni๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Usha this baby Anki in ur profile pic is just too beautiful. Anki was such a cutie pie, a bit thin but so absolutely yummylicious esp the small cute mouth n big eyes.

it is kanri not karni ok..๐Ÿ˜ณ..
I put that pic of anki so people can click like on my post..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
Originally posted by piya_10

that's what Ekta believe sells. She's got a weird mind, she thinks the more the leads suffer, the higher the TRPs will go. Archu constantly crying and Manav loosing everything will strike the emotional chords of the viewers, they'll sympathise with the lead and would like to see them rise up , be happy but once everything is sorted out and the hero-heroine is happy ppl will loose interest ๐Ÿค”
Even I have read that everytime some one gets slapped in PR the TRPs  go up ...specially the Manav Sulochna slappings are good for the TRPs ...
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hey Usha Karni๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The little mouth is just too cute for words ...๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by bhallarox

I've been noticing this too, ArMan are not perfect though I like them, they both have made some mistakes before. Last time they showd Manav acting mahaan by saving K house. I think Vinod could have helped as he is son of the house, Manav is a good man but sometimes he is just too good to others and does not think about himself and the baby. Manav spedning time in jail for one year would be a bit harsh, wouldn't you think, and besides someonee has to take care opf Archana and her baby. I think 2-3 weeks in jail should be good , so he can realize his mistake but I don't think he intentionally wanted o do something illegal.
Bhalla , this time he knew he was breaking the law , still he went along with it ..He would rather break the law then look bad in front of the Karanjkars ...and he would rather have a pregnant and sick Archana running around and getting stressed than asking Satish for help ..
That is really really foolish ...
And Archana's supporting all his decisions so blindly is also pathetic yaar ...why  she is so scared of ever telling him that he is wrong ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Hey SRK's team is about to come in IPL finals ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hey SRK's team is about to come in IPL finals ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yippee my team KKR ๐Ÿฅณ
They lost ..What the hell happened to Balaji in the last over .Every ball full toss... ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Bhalla , this time he knew he was breaking the law , still he went along with it ..He would rather break the law then look bad in front of the Karanjkars ...and he would rather have a pregnant and sick Archana running around and getting stressed than asking Satish for help ..
That is really really foolish ...
And Archana's supporting all his decisions so blindly is also pathetic yaar ...why  she is so scared of ever telling him that he is wrong ...

I agree, Manav should have allowed Archana to ask help from Satish or Ajit. But Manav's niceness toward Satish by saying I don't want them to be in any problem or don't want to pareshan them is foolish. Maybe if he got Satish to help pay the loan, he could get out and he said for himself that he is not worried about himself, just for Archana and her baby so he could have allowed Archana to asked Satish for help. Tanya Di, you are very right Archana is to blame here too, she could have told Manav that I need to get someone to help, but she gave in to Manav's demands, this is 1 thing I don't like about ArMan is that they always think that whnever one of them do wrong, they always support one antoher. Like Archna supported Manav in doing illegal things by saving her maayka. Manav should help in laws but should not do something illegal just saving his in laws. Of course he would rather have Archana running around with a baby in her,very sick in a bad condition then asking Satish for help. Archana should not be scared in telling Manav his wrongs, she is his wife. Totally agree with that Tanya Di, ArMan's mahaan attitude is causing probelms for the poor baby as well.๐Ÿ˜ญ