Sulochna
Vinod
Dealer
Dharmesh
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u varsha,jaanu ji,piya,usha,bhalla,thanee for pics,uma,lunza for ur wonderful wishes dears!!!!😊
Thank u all my dears for ur wonderful wishes!!!
Thanee dear so sweet of you to send me Usha ji pics!!! Thank u dear πŸ˜Š..(S you can call me ur bro my dear I will be so proud to call u my dear sisi!!!)
Thank u all my dears for considering to vote for Savita for my sake apart from Usha ji performance!!! Thank u my dears πŸ˜ƒ..

S Savita winning SOTD is the biggest gift I could get and I am happy that the motherhood of Savita is shown at last...Proud to be Ushaji/Savita fan and once again thank u my dears...I wish n hope that I could meet all of you one day and give you a wonderful party coz all of you dears deserve it...Thank u once again my dears!!!😊
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

many characters were butchered to make Lead look mahaan..

True, I don't understand what the point was of making Shibu negative. Perhaps it was to welcome us back to Dharmesh. Notice how once Dharmesh came back in the picture, we have not seen Shibu. The Creatives just wanted us to think of Shibu as a good person, and slowly they made him bad and their whole point was to get Dharrmesh back in the picture. Shibu has not been coming ever since Dharmesh has came back.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

many characters were butchered to make Lead look mahaan..
I think the main intentions / objectives  are always the TRPs ...that's what they aim for .If making  the leads look good are good for TRPs then that is what they will do ...
Originally posted by bhallarox

True, I don't understand what the point was of making Shibu negative. Perhaps it was to welcome us back to Dharmesh. Notice how once Dharmesh came back in the picture, we have not seen Shibu. The Creatives just wanted us to think of Shibu as a good person, and slowly they made him bad and their whole point was to get Dharrmesh back in the picture. Shibu has not been coming ever since Dharmesh has came back.
Bhalla Shibu was set up for tuture FBD's entry..he was never good just getting things ready so ULM and AJIT can trust him and than Once FBD enters start working on strategies to seperate ManJit and ManSa..

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thank u varsha,jaanu ji,piya,usha,bhalla,thanee for pics,uma,lunza for ur wonderful wishes dears!!!!😊
Thank u all my dears for ur wonderful wishes!!!
Thanee dear so sweet of you to send me Usha ji pics!!! Thank u dear πŸ˜Š..(S you can call me ur bro my dear I will be so proud to call u my dear sisi!!!)
Thank u all my dears for considering to vote for Savita for my sake apart from Usha ji performance!!! Thank u my dears πŸ˜ƒ..

S Savita winning SOTD is the biggest gift I could get and I am happy that the motherhood of Savita is shown at last...Proud to be Ushaji/Savita fan and once again thank u my dears...I wish n hope that I could meet all of you one day and give you a wonderful party coz all of you dears deserve it...Thank u once again my dears!!!😊

Jaishankar, I hope you had a great birthday! We would have all thrown a big party for you too, dear. 😊 Yes, Savita is improving day by day, lovd when she called the dealer a fatichar. He deserved it, and love to see her fighting cutely with Sulochana at the market over mangoes. I think the Creatives somehow knew that your birthday was coming up and also knew that your fav character was Savita so they decided to show her become a caring and loving mother/saas/samdan again.πŸ˜†
Welcome Jai😊
BTW u owe us 2 parties - one for ur masters n now ur birthday.
Hope u r enjoying urself with ur family. Dont forget the PR updates!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hahaha thanks Bhalla for the sweet wishes!!!! Guess CV's showed mercy on me for the prolong tantrums I have been making in requesting CV's to show some mercy on Savita with my long bashans...Guess it worked out eventually πŸ˜†

Thank u Jannu ji..S I remember 2 parties done dealπŸ˜ƒ and S I am trying my best to get updates from my bro's friend on the schedule...I hope I could catch a glimpse of them...Will let u know dear!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
What I dont like is Savita always have to share ArMan with Ks in Deshmukh family's good days...Sad how Savita has to put up with the family who has done so much damage to D family and Mannu..
hmm ... except for maybe in some initial episodes  savita has never been negative as such .. at least not in the way rasika , manju and the old ajit have been ...

and ya .. the CVs completely butchered dharmesh and jaywant...
when they were introduced in the beginning , dharmu was far from being a jerk and jay was definitely not the evil psychotic creep that he turned out to be ...
but i still like jay 😳 ...
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Alright guys, hate to say this but I am really sleepy so I am hitign the bed now, good night dears see you all tomorrow and happy birthday Jaishankar😊