Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hai Jai 😊

Happy Birthday. 😊

May happiness be on your side always and wish that what you dream for comes true 😊

http://www.orissacards.com/greetings-cards/birthday_2.jpg

Hope you have a blast and enjoy a lot today.

And surely a nice birthday gift in forum and PR. Yes, your  favorite Ushaji alias sav aai rocked today. 😊 and surely she is going to be the Star today.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI..everyone..

Today my vote goes for Savita..😊 no doubt..

I'll say "Jobhi Ho ... yeh heh Maa ka Pyar"

Like that scene..when she talk with the dealer...cried ..beg...she did all she could ..to make the dealer change his complaint..I laugh when she is crying...for a sudden she stop and start..sceaming..to him...😆..even the dealer said she is doing drama..Crying don't work...at least she tried..Jaggra attidude...I like it even here the dealer is right...and all the tamasha is ridiculous...but..Hat off Savita...for her...no one can accuse her beta Manv...she will fight for him..👍🏼
Yes..old savita has  come...I've great feelings  Savita will give the dealer..his money...by selling the Necklace"...Good Savita..very good...let see...

Like the scene when she is listenning from the window..and hear there conversation...especially Archu...😊.about complimenting her food..👍🏼.I will say she know how is Archu...👍🏼.Savita knows her goodness..but her hateness and stuborness take over all.and..all her good feelings..were here waiting to come out...as I always say..dhire dhire we will have our old Savita..with her good heart...Now what I waiting...she hug Archu...and show us how she is happy.. she has her as Bahu...as my favorite scenes when the divorce..she cried and cried in the kitchen and said Manv "Mera Archu Wapaas Kardo..." and now on return..I want a scene so that we can feel this happiness..from Savita ...😊

I'll stop here..a lilbit tired...will continue tomorrow...very good episode today..
Hope we will have a good Savita now...with her good Jaggra Attidude...😊

bye...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vote goes to archana. she was very good today. 2nd vote goes to darmesh for the way he talked to manju. hope & hope & hope this is the beginning for manju paying for all the cruel things she has done. Hope he does ruin her beyond repair. Evil evil manju deserves it.
Manav - i will say same thing again today. some one needs to smack his head with baseball bat.. Why can't he take help from satish. Didn't satish made him promise to call him when he is in trouble?
He was ready to give his life away and hurted so many  for just one promise he made to sravani. is he now started breaking his promises? His wife  needs him badly, he can't afford  to be in jail. they can ask satish not to tell anyone. He can try asking tarun. For me Manav was big fool today.
 To bring queen savita and manav back to together  i guess CVs want to show her helping him. Whatever it is savita is being good now. Hopefully this time she will not flip to other side soon. It was nice to see her laughing in the precap.

Precap was very good. It was very nice to see both of the mothers laughing with lot of happiness. Hope their happiness stays the same especially savita's. It will make manav happy.

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I may sound very silly asking this question, but what is the difference between a maha episode and a maha sangam episode? I know I sound very silly asking this question.😳
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

Vote goes to archana. she was very good today. 2nd vote goes to darmesh for the way he talked to manju. hope & hope & hope this is the beginning for manju paying for all the cruel things she has done. Hope he does ruin her beyond repair. Evil evil manju deserves it.
Manav - i will say same thing again today. some one needs to smack his head with baseball bat.. Why can't he take help from satish. Didn't satish made him promise to call him when he is in trouble?
He was ready to give his life away and hurted so many  for just one promise he made to sravani. is he now started breaking his promises? His wife  needs him badly, he can't afford  to be in jail. they can ask satish not to tell anyone. He can try asking tarun. For me Manav was big fool today.
 To bring queen savita and manav back to together  i guess CVs want to show her helping him. Whatever it is savita is being good now. Hopefully this time she will not flip to other side soon. It was nice to see her laughing in the precap.

Precap was very good. It was very nice to see both of the mothers laughing with lot of happiness. Hope their happiness stays the same especially savita's. It will make manav happy.

I too am glad that the mothers are happy, but one thing confuses me. How can Savita be in such a good mood and wanting to celebrate ArMan's anniversary when Manav is in jail? If Manav is in jail, then nothing can be celebrated
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Savita will be the one to bail Manav out, she will get the money from the jewellery Manav gifted her

Voted for Savita, I am so glad she is through with letting hate consume her. She is truly remorseful for her actions and really wants her family back. Loved the way she handled the dealer

Manav, why does he let that foolish pride getting in the way of doing what is right? Archana was going to ask for help, he should have let her to do it.

I cannot wait for upcoming track where Archana and Manav move back in with Savita. Savita will be the perfect person to get Manav and Archana on the right track.

The maha episode looks good, it is about time something good happen on PR instead of these depressing tracks.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bhalla , I think maha episode is only about one show but a mahasangam has  more than one show coming in together ..It's a kind of a khichdi of 4 shows on Monday ...🤔

And I think savita will get Manav out of jail by selling the necklace that is why they all are celebrating ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Manav, why does he let that foolish pride getting in the way of doing what is right? Archana was going to ask for help, he should have let her to do it.

I don't know what happened to manav today ...he  says that he is very concerned about Archana and her health bu ttoday his priority was more his image than Archaan and the baby as he let Archu run around to get him out of jail .He should himself had made that phone call to satish or Vinod ...but should have avoided  situation where an already sick and weak Archana is stressed and is running here and there to get him out of jail...
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Bhalla , I think maha episode is only about one show but a mahasangam has  more than one show coming in together ..It's a kind of a khichdi of 4 shows on Monday ...🤔

And I think savita will get Manav out of jail by selling the necklace that is why they all are celebrating ...

Thanks Tanya Di, I guess that would mean our last maha sangam was when Manav was a waiter and Rasika was taunting Manav for being a waiter. Let's hope Manav gets bail, BTW Tanya Di do you want me to cover for the maha sangam episode written update or do you want to do 1st part, or I could do 2nd part of maha sangam? 😊
Tanyaz thumbnail

It's Ok sweetie ..I will do it ..thanks a lot for asking ...

I will only write about our show .Won't cover the other shows so much , Idon't even know  who the others are ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago