Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thursday's results

Runner Up

Manav Deshmukh 👏

Winner

Archana Deshmukh 👏👏🥳

It's JaiShankar's birthday today ...No wonder there is  a strong possibility of savita becoming SOTD ... 🥳
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whats wrong with Manav??? He took Rs. 40000 for raw materials.. When did this happen??
Tanyaz thumbnail
Stars Of The Day

Savita ...I liked the fact that she was quietly listening and being  happy for her son from outside his house and of course the way she fought for him ..I think she has taken the dealer to give him the gold necklace ...
Didn't like her saying bad things to the dealer but she is not tactful , still she was very good today ...

Archana...I loved the way she was talking  so nice about Savita's cooking ..She is such a lovely girl ...
Also liked that she had made yummy food for her susur ..
Also was happy that at least someone  thought about asking  Satish ..The only thing I didn' t like was the fact that she once again gave Manav's orders more importance than they deserved ...
Her going to the dealer also is good ...at least she is doing something  ...

Vinod ...After a long  time he will be spending money on his sister and Manav .I know he should have given money to Manju for house expense but I don't care if Manju is being wronged ..I just don't like her ...😈
Wish he had given this money to Archu for home expenses but then how is he to know how bad things are with Archan and Manav ...

Dharmesh ...Liked him  for the way he talked to Manju

My Fools of The Day ...

Manav Deshmukh .....The police should keep him locked i n for a few days so he doesn't go out and damages himself even more .He is a serious danger to himself   and his wife and kid ...
Why the hell he stopped Archu from going to satish ????🤔

Villian of the day ...

Manohar for me ...I don't know why, but I just hate this man ...Maybe I am unfair but I cannot help it ..The minute he smiles  and says ' intezam ho jayega Sulochna' I feel like walking  out of my room...Manav is in trouble thanks to this guy ...
He says this because he knows that manav will always be there to pay for his  dikhawa parties so then Manohar  can romance his wife ...He should go back to the job he was doing  and then fund his stupid parties ...sleep all day and work poroperly at night to provide for his bakwaas family ...

Vote goes to  Savita Deshmukh 👍🏼

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Whats wrong with Manav??? He took Rs. 40000 for raw materials.. When did this happen??

Rachna who you  voting ????
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Rachna who you  voting ????

Offcourse Savita Aai Di.. She was good today... But will write my thesis after little while.. My friend has called me after a long time...
dint watch the epi in entirety , but Savita was good, esp the way she said 'ye 40000 mamooli rakam hain, iskey liye mere bete ko jail bhejega  😆 😆 voting for her
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vote goes for dear SAvita just for the comment that her Manav is rich with his character and those other idiots may be rich with money but poor in character...

Go go Savita aai Savita aai is going to be the saving grace...What a birthday gift for me!!! 👏...

As usual that Damo idiot just did nothing but just keep making bad comments about Savita...
Archu understands Savita much more better than that Damo idiot...

Monday is going to be a good epi with Savita aai coming to the rescue...😊...At last dear Savita aai motherly side is shown and this clearly shows that no matter what whenever her Manav is in trouble Savita would do anything to save him unlike K's who just use him when in need and then sit back n relax n romance without even thinking once where would the poor guy would get money and what he is currently doing!!!

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Voted now Di for Savita Aai... Loved her today.. As you said she was silently listening to the conversation and was feeling happy.. Also liked her the way she was pleading that dealer and after that turned to her usual self 😆... But still liked her.. Waiting for her to get money with her necklace...

Archana - She is a sweet heart.. She still thinks so good about Savita Aai... Loved the way she said she loves Savita Aai's cooking.. Felt like she was talkin about her own Aai..

Vinod - Aww I liked him today...

Manav - Gosh what to tell about this person... Why is he doing all this... Now he does not want anyone to know that he is in Jail... Wow what will Archana tell if someone asks where is Manav? Went on business tour or world tour ... When he learn his lessions... Hope Savita Aai takes him out and helps him in managing the money..
But I seriously want him to stop doing any business now.. He does not know... He has to buy and garage and be happy there...

Bad Day for Manjusha 😆... Got properly from Dharmu and Vinod did not give the money to her mom instead 😆

So by Monday Manav will be out of Jail and celebrate his Anniversary..
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though i liked savita aai defending her son.. I felt she was wrong in accusing that dealer and calling him names like u "dil se chota hai " and stuff... he is doing his work.. how is he supposed to know manav's character ...he will only evaluate him on basis of the business that manav did with him...

if manav doesn't know how to do business that is not the dealer's fault... so i thought she was out of line calling him names...  they shld have just returned the money which belongs to him.

I am still voting for savita.. bcos of a wat she has to listen to day in day out from her useless husband..

and wats with damo spilling all that stuff.. he has any brains..😕

see sulo's party are not small gettogether... she is planning guests, decorations,food,drinks and gifts... too much when 15000 can be used to pay ruchi-punni school fees.
Edited by pallai - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Vote goes for dear SAvita just for the comment that her Manav is rich with his character and those other idiots may be rich with money but poor in character...

Go go Savita aai Savita aai is going to be the saving grace...What a birthday gift for me!!! 👏...

As usual that Damo idiot just did nothing but just keep making bad comments about Savita...
Archu understands Savita much more better than that Damo idiot...

Monday is going to be a good epi with Savita aai coming to the rescue...😊...At last dear Savita aai motherly side is shown and this clearly shows that no matter what whenever her Manav is in trouble Savita would do anything to save him unlike K's who just use him when in need and then sit back n relax n romance without even thinking once where would the poor guy would get money and what he is currently doing!!!

Hey happy returns of the day!!🥳 
If savita aai wins the SOTD i think that will be ur best b'day gift, U so like mothers.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago