Pia Abhay & metz:A perfect triangle & sid's death

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
2day show was dhamakdaar as aspected.With lot of pain & trouble.2day the dark side of dis luv story was revealed.

Let me start wid Sid whom v all will definately miss
I feel pity 4 dis guy.He was a stubborn & his stubborness killed him.It was due 2 his stubborn nature tht he became evil & bad evil vampire.He served mathli 4 ages.He luved her & cared her but atlast wht he got an end an evil end tht suits his character.He jst listen 2 mathli thinking tht she luved her wht she gave 2 him a death.It was not abhay who killed sid but it was mathli.He chose wrong woman 4 himself.He died 4 gal who never luved him 4 her Abhayendra was 1st priority or i shuld better say she herself.Coz of mathli he actually lost a loving brother & a gud family.I really feel pity 4 him.😭

Mathli(The queen of evil)
Abhay was right whn he said tht mathli whom he used 2 luv was dead.Sid evil bite turn her more evil.Evil thn anybody aspected not evn sid aspected tht.She was the reason of sid's death.She never luved him but abhayendra.She was least bother abt sid death but was more into biting pia but soon she realized abhay wont let her do so.She furry wid anger.She blasted whn Abhay said 'Maine tumse kabhi pyar kiya hi nahi maine toh uss mathli se pyar kiya tha jisk pass khoobsorat dil tha aur woh mathli mar chuki hai' & thn 2 tht she replied 'Mujhe maar do maar do mujhe.If u cant luv me toh tum mujhe maar do'Abhay said i cant & thn she said the bst line of today's show'Tum mujhe nahi maar sakte kyunki tum mujhse pyar karte thai,mai piya ko nahi maar sakti kyunki tum use pyar karte ho aur mujhe use marne nahi doge & mai tumhe nahi pyar kar sakti kyunki mai tumse pyar karti hoon par mai tumhe kaad toh kar sakti hoon & thn she froze him wid piece of ice & abhay jst satre at her kya kar diya tumne mathli & thn she said i'll come back whn Pia will grow old & die aur tab tak tum use bhool chule hoge phir mai aaongi & hum nayi duniya basayenge'.Here she proved herself selfish,her luv was selfish as 2 get Abhay she did wrong wid him he would have been more happy wid Pia but she proved yet agn no 1 can b as selfless lover as Abhay was.😭

Abhay(The sufferer)
4 all i feel pity most 4 Abhay.He was,is & i guess will always b sufferer.Destiny,God,Nature or who so ever no1 can c him happy.Whn he luved mathli she left him.He cried 4 her since ages but she never come & whn he fall 4 pia thn mathli re enter his life.He is the one who always have sacrifice & suffer.He was in delima 2day.1st he killed sid wid so much of pain thn he has 2 face Mathli who slapped him twice but y she did tht it was her who never returned back 2 him & not abhay.He infact cried 4 her.He said i never luved u mathli.I luved tht mathli who had beautiful heart.Yes he was true so it was not Pia's resemblence wid mathli tht attracted him towards her but her beautiful heart which used 2 resemble the old mathli.He never fall 4 her beautiful face but 4 baeutiful heart.He was in pain & he could no do same wid mathli tht he did wid sid he was not tht strong enough 2 kill mathli as mathli said 'Pyar ko marna asaan nahi hota'.But mathli back stabbed him once agn.She froze him & all i can c in his eyes was pain 4 the 1st time i saw tears in Abhay's eyes wid the thought of going away frm pia.Previously 2 he used 2 cry whn he has 2 go away frm Pia but this time i felt tht he really dont wnt 2 go.But destiny as usual played wid him.Only thing he could ask frm mathli tht let me go & meet Pia 4 last time.He was so helpless.Any1 would cry watching his situation.I think he knew tht whn metz has frozen him may b he'll never get 2 c  Pia through out his life & he went 2 her so tht he can erase her memory so she dont remember him & cry out 4 him through out her lif😭e.So it was not him who decided 2 erase pia's memory but fate.But I m sure fate will reunion this eternal couple agn.

Pia(A damsel in distress who need Abhay)
Pia proved her true lover.She loved abhay more thn any1 else could do.Unlike mathli her luv was not selfish.She thought in her mind whn metz was abt 2 bite her 'Abahy always asked me 2 stay away frm him as it could b dangerous 4 my life.Now i m near 2 my death.But I m not afraid as I LUV U ABHAY'.Now this is true love which selfless & unconditional.If she wanted she could go back 2 her home leaving Abhay all in trouble she didn't as she was so much in luv wid abhay.It was her who luved Abhay more thn anything else more thn she herself.She is not aware of upcoming trouble nor Abhay wnt her 2 feel the pain of his loss in her life so I m sure she is going back 2 Abhay jst 2 fulfill abhay's wish of seeing Pia happy & leading normal life without him😭.He will erase her memory she dont remember anything.But I m sure they will come back 2 fall agn in luv coz destiny wnts tht so desperately.

So in all it was Abhay's lost Sid was atleast kill but abhay was no where he was hanging lke anything.But 2day Vivian & suku were epic.They were show stealer.👏

Today's song

Frm Pia's side
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, Far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart

and my heart will go on and on

From abhay's side
Kahin to.. kahin to.
Hogi woh
Duniya jahan tu mere saaath hain

Chaha mein chaha tu
Aur jaan bas tere mere zajbaat hain
Hogi jahan saba teri
Palkon ki kirano mein
Lori jahan chand ki
Sune teri bahon mein...

[Jane na kahan woh duniya hai
Jane na woh hai bhi ya nahi
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse
Inti kafa nahi ]2

Saasein kho gai hai kiski aahon mein
Mein kho gai hoon jane kiski baahon mein
Manzilon se rahe dhondte chali
Aur kho gai hai manzil kahin rahon mein
Kahin to kahin to hai nasha
Teri meri har mulakat mein
Hoton se hoton ko
Chumti o rehete hai hum har baat pe
Kehti hain fiza jahan
Teri zaameen aasman
Lyricsmasti
Jahan hai tu
Meri hasi meri khushi
Meri jaan

Jane na kahan woh duniya hai
Jane na woh hai bhi ya nahi
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse
Inti kafa nahi
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
i guess nobody liked dis post so many views & no comments.Okk
prayasbanetta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏Superb post . You  defined their character so perfectly.
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: prayasbanetta10

👏Superb post . You  defined their character so perfectly.

thnk u so much😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ITS GRET..N UR RITE...MAITHILI IS EVIL WHO NEVER CARED FOR SID
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

ITS GRET..N UR RITE...MAITHILI IS EVIL WHO NEVER CARED FOR SID

thnk u so much 😊ya mathli never luved sid
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

thnk u so much 😊ya mathli never luved sid

MERA SIDDI BOY BHI MAR GAYA😭...N MERE SHONA😳 KO BHI PIYA ALAG KAR DIYA😭...I HATE HER😡
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post
U have explained it so well
U know 1 thing
When abhay was crying i was also crying
I felt really sorry for him
N thnx for the pm
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post dear I didn't see today's episode as I can't see him dieing but I think it was very emotional episode!!
Btw check this post also
It's for sid n his life!
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb post.Described everything perfectly.