Gulaal

Gulaal, Wipe out Kesar's tears..!!!

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God.. what im seeing today.. Kesar is suffering every minute and his suffering dates back to his childhood... i understand Kesar's pain and hw cud he bear it long way.. 

Kesar is confused when Gulaal asked his difficulty is whther she chose Dushyant for the responsibility or she went against Kesar's wish... this question makes a lot of sense and made Gulaal realize Kesar's lover for her.. 

in between, Raman ba also added fuel to Kesar's anger and Kesar broke out... poor boy..
Kesar hides his doubt frm his childhood and he never ad the courage to ask Gulaal... Kesar is afraid to hear the truth frm Gulaal.. 

Now its Gulaal's turn.. Gulaal, go n wipe out Kesar's tears who loves you madly and is suffering in pain for years... !!! 

Wonderful portrayal by Neil as Kesar...!!! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i really liked the last scene the way neil had wonderfully potrayed kesar's feeling's...
he did greattt job as an actor. how perfect blend of emotions he raised in the scenes of kesar.
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
so true...I felt thesame...poor guy he is in such a dilemma of love and belief..he doesn't want to doubt Gulaal..n he cant ignore the fact that continuously eating his brain...I wish Gulaal somehow should read all those letters...n understand kesar..n wipe out his tears...he is really in debt of her love.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The inner turmoil he goes through everyday and what Gulaal is to him, and like you say those questions made her realise that Kesar indeed sees her as more and so on
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

The inner turmoil he goes through everyday and what Gulaal is to him, and like you say those questions made her realise that Kesar indeed sees her as more and so on

yeah.. but Gulaal havnt seen Kesar as a better half till now.. frm recap, Kesar is irritated with Talli's behavior.. he will soon understand that its all Gulaal's plan.. thn barrier is only increasing.. 
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes but right now gulaal was in tears getting the hint that kesar see her as his wife... it isnt easy for gulaal to accept him . she has seen him as child .now seeing him as man is somewhat difficult for her...thats what the uniqueness of the story  kesar and gulaal are standing in two sides of same river ...if i  feel for gulaal i lose on kesar if i feel for kesar i lose on gulaal...both the actors protray their character so well and both of them compliment each other...needless to say this is the best jodi i have ever seen in indian tv
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Those letters...!!! all addressing Gulaal... 
Kesar, pls dont hide them anymore... Gulaal shd read those letters n that will change her mindset...