maithli touched my heart.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
True, even i feelt horrible for her. the way she reacts to abhay loving someone else, doesnt just have to do with jeaolusy, i actually doubt she would react this way if she still was the kind-hearted Maithali. the one who was talking today was a darkness and evil as a result of Sid selfish game:(but even in this evil vampire we could see, sides of maithali rising seeing those tears in abhays eyes.*sigh*. i feel horrible for all tree of them.
i don't understand maithilli's POV...why can't abhay falls in love all over again and live fresh life once again if she is dead...why he needs to pine...suffer for her...doesn't he have the right to move on...abhay will always cherish her memories in his soul...he will place her in the corner of heart which piya too can never touch the spot...why such a grave punishment...

sid really made a monster out of her...maybe she would not react the same way...because we know her human days...she is a sweet and innocent princess...but sometimes after you become a vampire your true soul is intact with you...i am surprised...sid was always bad...he is true to himself...abhay was pure soul...he is pure to himself...as for maithilli...i really can't judge...maybe its because of sid's bites...but somewhere its also her real self...

thank god maithilli is not a human...or else she would have cross all limits to gain abhay...like ONS...fake ONS...looking at her obsessive love for abhay...i am sure if she was a human she would have create a ONS to seperate abhay-piya forever...makes abhay feels guilty because he was drunk...and marries him
Maithli touched my heart too...Sid just totally ruined her...poor girl..she is evil but i cud still see her love for Abhay in her eyes...
and not to forget, Superb acting by ViSu in today's episode
suku as a mythli your performance is superb ,both looking and acting so amazing ,nice 
both are superb ,so amazing and nice acting by both 
This was the best ever ViSu scene. Both of them were brilliant. Loved the way Suku portrayed Maithali's feelings of anger and hurt. Vivian brought out Abhayendra's feelings very well. 👏 Brilliant performance. It was probably the most intense ViSu scene ever. No passionate hug or a kiss but still it was full of raw passion. Brilliant ⭐️ I am no Abhay Metz fan n I always want to see Abhiya no matter what.

Also can someone blame Maithali? She did not chose to become a vampire. If all of them remember correctly then Abhay bit Pia only so that Sid couldn't bite her. He knew Pia would become a dark vampire just like Sid. And thats what happened with Maithali too. It was Sid who turned her and he kept her as his captive all this while. Plus he was her creator. So obvioulsy some of his evil side rubbed off on her. But she never stopped loving Abhayendra.

If she is an evil vampire then its all because of Sid. I feel so bad for her. She did not chose the life of a vampire here. Now she sees Abhay whose unconditional love is for Pia and not her. She's bound to feel frustrated. Also that question will always be on her mind as to why it was Sid who came to her rescue and not Abhayendra. Her bitterness from her POV is not unjustified.

Originally posted by mandy1024

This was the best ever ViSu scene. Both of them were brilliant. Loved the way Suku portrayed Maithali's feelings of anger and hurt. Vivian brought out Abhayendra's feelings very well. 👏 Brilliant performance. It was probably the most intense ViSu scene ever. No passionate hug or a kiss but still it was full of raw passion. Brilliant ⭐️ I am no Abhay Metz fan n I always want to see Abhiya no matter what.

Also can someone blame Maithali? She did not chose to become a vampire. If all of them remember correctly then Abhay bit Pia only so that Sid couldn't bite her. He knew Pia would become a dark vampire just like Sid. And thats what happened with Maithali too. It was Sid who turned her and he kept her as his captive all this while. Plus he was her creator. So obvioulsy some of his evil side rubbed off on her. But she never stopped loving Abhayendra.

If she is an evil vampire then its all because of Sid. I feel so bad for her. She did not chose the life of a vampire here. Now she sees Abhay whose unconditional love is for Pia and not her. She's bound to feel frustrated. Also that question will always be on her mind as to why it was Sid who came to her rescue and not Abhayendra. Her bitterness from her POV is not unjustified.

I agree. greatly explained.
Originally posted by mandy1024

i second you...mathili isnt at fault..i really feel bad for her..this all happened becoz of sid

i dont like every one is blaming sid for evrything ,i dont find sid at fault ,he saved her ,kept her way ,is it his fault ?,maithili cud easily come in front of abhay  ,sid dint tie her  ,now becoz sid saved her ,so the question as to y abhay dint do it came in her mind then sid is not at fault ,if maithili had doubts for abhay s love then what sid can do? ,sid always loved maithili even proposed her but that time she was firm with her desicion regarding abhay.but becoz abhay dint turn her into vampire sid did it ,so her love for abhay weakened.that day sid stoped piya from praising  abhay infront of maithili that was not to hide anything ,maithili knew evrything ,she knew that he never forgot her for 150 years ,just 6 months back he fell in love with piya she knew that ,what is there to hide ,sid who loves maithili who did so much for her 150 years dint like piya praising abhay s love .
^^, the evilness on Maithali is to be blamed on Sid, his love was always selfish. brainwashed Maithali. as Maithali even Sid is evil, just cause we like one charcaters cool lines doesnt mean he is a charcater to pity over, the character is cool but evil, he destroyed one lovestory 200 years back and was abt to destroy another with the frankesinstein he made of Maithali even today.  Pitiying Maithali is cause of the signs of her human side rising when she layed eyes on Abhay, even if in twisted way, Sid never showed a sign of light no matter even if his mom tried to help him.

great job by Sid K on the role.
great job by Suku on the role.