India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

maithli touched my heart..

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i know maithli is evil nd evey1 wants abhiya including me...but abhay-maithli scene touched my heart.. everything that happened b/w them was bcz of the situations nd the decision of fate..so,we cnt blame maithli for nything...the way she was claiming her love for abhay was extremeley painful..i was feeling sad for her nd had tears in my eyes..she lost him,his love for her nd knew that it happened bcz of piya..yet she decided not to kill her bcz of abhay...i m not thinking about wat she did with abhay in the end but the whole scene was amazingly emotional...a broken heart was crying like hell..till now i m seeing her nd feeling her sadness nd pain...
nd i must say VIVIAN nd SUKIRTI both were superb..Clap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoink-farazblazertwomariakhan200xMarisaxAshtad.PoisonedHeart-shopaholic--sim-DarlingSarun..StarAngel..--Signorina--Medha.-Rema-matwamangoBeyondHorizon

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i was seeing d epi...and was just crying like hell...vivian sukirti...u made d characters lively...maithili's dialouge were too good...
when piya said she is ready to give her life for abhay..omg...my heartbeat...fastened...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoangel_KSG

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I somewhat agree with you. For a second i too felt bad. But the next moment i thought. She was responsible for what she is getting now. Trust your love or else lose it. She dint once feel like checking about abhay in two centuries, though abhay went to her grave every night and every second he thought about her. But she chose the other path. Snatching and getting love are two different things. I just hate snatchers and as you sow, so is you reap. So why pain on this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miracle_leoangel_KSGMedha.

-shopaholic- Goldie
-shopaholic-
-shopaholic-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i think its one of the most emotional and awesumest episodes till date loved it but it was just dat sum parts wer so painful fo us to digest dats all  and at the end of the day it was wat really mattered to me was the superb acting delivery by the actors Thumbs UpBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

I somewhat agree with you. For a second i too felt bad. But the next moment i thought. She was responsible for what she is getting now. Trust your love or else lose it. She dint once feel like checking about abhay in two centuries, though abhay went to her grave every night and every second he thought about her. But she chose the other path. Snatching and getting love are two different things. I just hate snatchers and as you sow, so is you reap. So why pain on this

i agree with u nd yes,she got wat she deserved..but the pain in her eyes melted me somewhere..she has lost a true lover..nd its all SUKU's fault..she made her so realisitc nd painful that i cried for her..

Ashtad.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i tell you, it looked nothing like an 'act' anyhwere. I am still shaking. hats off!
Somehow i feel horrible for Maithali aswell, its Sids brainwash and venom that made her this way, but even in this moment we could see tears falling when she saw Abhays tears, begging for Abhay to kill her. She is evil but not on choice:( i feel really sad for her! i wish there was a way to save her from this darkness. Sids selfish love ruined Abhay and Maithali not just 200 years back but even today.

and the rest,  abhay begging to meet Piya, it teared my inside:(. And Piya, knowing the danger still running into the forest in seek of Abhay. So beautiful so painfull.
Todays episode was amazing,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliangel_KSG-Rema-

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
she really did touch my heart as well Crysuperb acting by abhay nd pia wont be able to stop praising dm for ds one episode specially last scene dat scene took my heart nd my words away frm mindblowing epi nw waiting for monday for abhaia scene...round of applause ...ClapClapClap

Edited by roseli - 20 May 2011 at 10:30am

angel_KSG

DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

She didn't trust her love so she lost her love.

She knew about Siddarth from chilhood, then why she belived him.Now she is undergoing punishment.

angel_KSG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index