Lux Dance ke Superstars

Happy Birthday Sweetheart Vaishu

Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its THE day of my darling VAISHU... YipeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAISHNAVI⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wishing the best dancer the best in life and loads of happiness, love, care and success throughout...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loads of Luv n Luc,
Vaishu fans

Edited by Natkhatpari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!! Happy birthday, Vaishnavi!!! πŸ€— You're growing up so fast my dear!! 😳 God bless, and I hope you have a wonderful day and time. Good wishes and all the best for the future! πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Happy Birthday Vaishnavi. πŸ˜› You are one of the finest dancers on the show. πŸ˜› Enjoy your special day. πŸ˜›
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Awww!! Happy birthday, Vaishnavi!!! πŸ€— You're growing up so fast my dear!! 😳 God bless, and I hope you have a wonderful day and time. Good wishes and all the best for the future! πŸ˜ƒ

yeah she is 11 years old now πŸ˜ƒ 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many many happy returns to Vaishu... may she achieve success in whatever she does in the future... bless her...

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday lil wonder girl πŸ₯³
god bless u!!!!!
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday the most talented girl πŸ₯³ I am sure you will achieve your dream of earning a Ph.D. in Bharatanatyam. I liked Vaishnavi before but this time she really stole my heart. You are gifted and dance personified darling πŸ€— 
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³Here's wishing you a fabulous birthday and great happiness! Lots of love, bless!

qaisarimtiaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Vaishnavi ! May GOD Bless You And Show You More Desired And Deserved Success To You In Your Life .. Keep Rocking The Floor With Yhur Versatile Dancing .. You Are A Person With Such A Beautiful Dancer Inside You ... Love Your Expressions ... have A Great Day :)

Qaisar Imtiaz From Pakistan :) 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woohooo!! Now THIS should be a global announcement!

Many many happy returns of the day Vaishu!! πŸ˜ƒ This day belongs to you, god bless and enjoy!!! β­οΈ