India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

an episode to be always remembered

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
first of all ,i would like to clap for sukku s acting ,the first day i found sukku a bit weak at dialoge delivery ,i mean she was taking long pauses between her dialoges ,but today she performed superb. i must say she looks superb as a vampire ,blue eyes long teeth wowClapmy favourate vampires of the show are maithili and sidhart.

today episode was realy good ,perfect ,the scene when abhay kills sid was just superb ,sid expression while he was dying ,maithili reaction when he was dying ,such an emotional scene ,sid s love for maithili was real ,i dont find him at fault ,even maithili cud come infront of abhay its not that sid tied her for so long ,and maithili ,i dont know to say ,i cant say she fully used sid ,i m sure she had st least some emotions for him which were visible when sid was dying,but she did not forgive abhay for loving piya ,she wanted to take  revenge and she took the revenge today .all i can say maithili could not love anyone .may be if sid was alive ,she wud spend her life with him,after many years when piya dies she would go to abhay.

the last when she froze abhay i loved abhay expressions Clapmay be now piya will go to meet abhay ,abhay will erase her memory ,she will be unconsious ,then her family will take her home.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirprioty1000DarlingSarun~Serendipity~ilove99-Rema-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index