Kismat
Kismat

What happened?! (Page 2)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I'm disappointed. Vicky and Zulekha are such half-baked characters. I've no enthusiasm to write further.

Geee tell me about it Maya! I don't feel like writing anything either.
What the hell!?! one would think that they would give a good finale...but everything here is all jumbled up...like a lousy salad.Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003TheDilettantemonarBheegiBasantiAutumn.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Amy, Maya...the problem here is that they have a set end date...probably dictated by the channel wanting to launch a new show! When they started, they probably thought they had some more weeks. Now they have to wrap up the show in a hurry instead of giving each track some more time in the screenplay! This week will likely move at supersonic speed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003TheDilettanteNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@jaya-- they already had a set date. They had a fixed number of episodes--- remember them saying 60 episodes?.
Besides, they ended their shoot couple of weeks or so ago, didn't they? They had the fixed plan right in front of them but they messed it up--- i mean the writers did.
The actors are still doing well but the story's falling off somehow.Ermm
eh, i'll finish watching it...but the anticipation of the "Finale" has somehow vanished.

Edited by Ramy25 - 23 May 2011 at 8:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003TheDilettanteBheegiBasantiBlueberry_07

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Amy...true. I just feel they had to go even faster than the original number of set episodes. The writers did screw up...especially in terms of prioritizing what to focus on. Given the limited time, did we really need to see a story around Tanu & Kabir...for e.g! Its alright I guess...four more episodes only! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umzBlueberry_07Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Yeah Jaya...four more episodes. i guess we can finish it up.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantimonar

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
LOL...atta girl...that's the spirit! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
The writers did screw up, they focused too much on the Tamanna and Farid story when they should've brought in Vicky and Zulekha and developed their characters properly. So here's hoping the story will fall into place by the last episode, be optimistic there's still time. I haven't seen today's episode but there will be a leap somewhere around this time.

Edited by canuck-umz - 23 May 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08shivani003TheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantiBlueberry_07

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
lots of open ended questions Ermm I hope to see well crafted climax, atleast something in line with ARM and kabir initial drama. to add more, where is Lubhana? and how come Nawab doesn't know his daughter is working as a sales girl? thirdly, to be a fashion designer doesn't mean to start to as a sales girl, aint she a top shot college graduate..

uhmm that said, I still will miss this show well made drama!, and thnx again Amy (thinking to open a thankyou thread Smile)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003TheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantiBlueberry_07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index