Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@jaya-- they already had a set date. They had a fixed number of episodes--- remember them saying 60 episodes?.
Besides, they ended their shoot couple of weeks or so ago, didn't they? They had the fixed plan right in front of them but they messed it up--- i mean the writers did.
The actors are still doing well but the story's falling off somehow.ðŸĪ”
eh, i'll finish watching it...but the anticipation of the "Finale" has somehow vanished.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amy...true. I just feel they had to go even faster than the original number of set episodes. The writers did screw up...especially in terms of prioritizing what to focus on. Given the limited time, did we really need to see a story around Tanu & Kabir...for e.g! Its alright I guess...four more episodes only! 
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Jaya...four more episodes. i guess we can finish it up.😆
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆...atta girl...that's the spirit! ðŸ˜Š
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The writers did screw up, they focused too much on the Tamanna and Farid story when they should've brought in Vicky and Zulekha and developed their characters properly. So here's hoping the story will fall into place by the last episode, be optimistic there's still time. I haven't seen today's episode but there will be a leap somewhere around this time.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lots of open ended questions ðŸĪ” I hope to see well crafted climax, atleast something in line with ARM and kabir initial drama. to add more, where is Lubhana? and how come Nawab doesn't know his daughter is working as a sales girl? thirdly, to be a fashion designer doesn't mean to start to as a sales girl, aint she a top shot college graduate..

uhmm that said, I still will miss this show well made drama!, and thnx again Amy (thinking to open a thankyou thread 😊)
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally caught up with all the episodes!

Had no clue that Farid died 😆 Though seriously what was the purpose of that whole Farid-Rihana track, i don't know. They totally wasted screen space by having their scenes man! ðŸĨą 

Kabir and his reasons for getting back at ARM - ðŸĪŠ
Don't know what his planning on doing with that CD. Even if he does leak it out, how does it matter? The least that'll only happen would be ARM knowing that Sapna used Rao to get out info abt him once upon a time. Or maybe he's planning on getting rid of Rao by revealing how he spied on ARM before... ðŸĪ”

Kabir wanting to marry Tamanna - ðŸĪŠ 

Jayant and Kabir final scene was sad. I loved that!

Coming to Vicky and Zulehka ... well it is fast that they fell in love with each other but hey the same happened for ARM and Sapna as well. 😆 

BTW ARM-Sapna-Vicky scene in last Thurs epi was funny ðŸĪĢ

*Vicky happily strolls in. Bumps into Dad and Mom*

ARM - Are you on drugs?
Vicky - No! Don't be silly, Dad! Goodnight.

-----

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ ARM was just H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S there! The expressions and tone coming from Viraf had me in splits ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Also to all RC watchers... isn't it funny that Kavi and Kiren are now Aunty/Nephew in Kismat when they were acting as colleagues previously ðŸĪĢ I can't wait to see their interaction on screen! 😆😆😆

The only good thing abt the show now, for me, are the ARM scenes with his family. Everything abt Kabir is boring and annoying. Wish Lubna was shown for Kabir's birthday! Don't get why so little of her is shown and more of Tamanna ... That said, it's kinda sad that only 3 episodes are remaining!

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm kinda disappointed when Tanya was shown i was happy concerning that Zulaiqa would be much better but i'm shocked to find Tanya as Zulaiqa! i mean she has no single grace and beauty of her mother .Lubna is very beautiful and  graceful and Zulaiqa isn't even half of that and OMG her cloths!!! i thought she would dres like her mom and look beautiful and graceful and Vicky would love her for her desi styles but my hopes have been drowned Zulaiqa is much much much below my expectations!!   ðŸ˜”  as for he about to kiss Vicky!!!??? i mean where are her traditions???...i think she has inherited more of Kabir than her mom ðŸ˜­
Just started watching Monday's episode. Keeping my annoyance at the shoddy treatment of Vicky and Zulekha's characters aside, I chuckled when khadoos Aditya Raj asked cheery Vicky, "drugs le rahe ho kya?" Parents! *shakes head*

What did they do to Kabir? They could have shown his indifference to Lubna in a dignified manner. His struggles and helping people in need seem futile when we weigh his personal life to Aditya Raj's.

Also, I understand that the script is almost true to the book; still I don't get why someone who wants to be a fashion designer would work as a sales girl in a retail store like Millionaire. A small boutique would have made more sense.

So many things are unclear. We know that Vicky went to US for higher studies. Where did Zulekha go to study? Why is she lying to her father? Aren't they in Mumbai? Isn't Millionaire store also in Mumbai? Why would Rich Nawab's daughter work there? In the book, the girl lives with her mother. Here, Lubna's character has become invalid. Their family timeline is vague.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darlunia

Amy, Maya...the problem here is that they have a set end date...probably dictated by the channel wanting to launch a new show! When they started, they probably thought they had some more weeks. Now they have to wrap up the show in a hurry instead of giving each track some more time in the screenplay! This week will likely move at supersonic speed!

Jaya, YRF shoots the episodes much in advance and I think the pace and the end date was their decision too.