What happened?!

Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or does someone else also seem to have lost interest with the show nearing the end? Everything is so rushed and ummm not given a proper explanation. 😳

ARM parts are still bring out interest but Kabir?! Ummm what is up with his fixation of getting married to Tamanna and fathering a kid with her? What is up with him raiding Rao's office and listening to that CD? Is he going to out that CD in media with the help of his friend Rihanna? Why?  Just because he was unintentionally involved in his sister's demise or because he didn't believe his innocence some 2 decades ago?
I don't know but i don't seem to get what they're trying to show with kabir's tactics. The actor's doing a decent job portraying the character...but the writers have somehow messed up this character.🤔

One week or 4 episodes left. Wonder how they'll escalate the conflict between ARM and Kabir and how will they give it an end?
lol I noticed that you lost interest in the show. I am completely annoyed with Kabir and Tammana. Why isn't Rihanna dead yet? The woman still looks the same :| I think ARM is amazing and especially now, he is playing his old, sophisticated business man character so well, he has really come far as an actor. He makes it so believable, like right now I honestly think he is that old, even the look given to him I think fits. Also, him playing the father role is believable even though in real he is only a few years older than Kavi lol. 

Didn't manage to catch the episode! Kinda missed two episodes from this week. Will get back again but i gotta agree with ya Amy, the show is getting kinda dry towards the end suddenly 😕

I dont think Kabir will use that CD. Earlier I had thought may be but then he had once said that a lady's dignity is important something to that effect... so keeping in mind that don't think he will misuse that CD.

Kabir definately is addicted to ARM.. For so many years he tried to destroy ARM in various ways and now it is like a habit for Kabir to think of  ARM and put him down. Like they say old habits die hard same way it is with Kabir attitude in respect of ARM.

Kabir fixation of Tammana and wanting her child.. *rolls eyes* Though he thinks of Zulekha and says he cannot leave his wife.. so how can Zulekha agreed her father marrying T and their child. Dont know what Kabir is thinking!!!

Vicky falling so soon for Tanya.. well it does seem hurried. They are trying to wrap up the show as less days remaining.. sad! as the story would have taken nice turns if some time was given to it.

As for Kabi poo he had been my sweetie pie since day 1 and i must say Rahul is doing an amazing job in playing Kabi as he himself in real life is very friendly and fun loving you can easily see that in holi video and i've taked to him once so he is very friendly unlike Kabi who is serious but still very cute ❤️

ARM ...well...to me he was always very hyper LOLz buut i must dis agree ARM stopped giving intrest to me since about 2 to .3 weeks ago 😔

As for Kabi in marrying Tammy i can't believe him!!! he loved Lubna but now...? ??? but maybe she always hated Kabir working too much like when Kabir saved Mini he was on Vac and Lubna looked pretty annoying but Tammy!!!?? what happened to Kabir??? i don't like Tammy at all and i'm so sorry for Lubna 😭

As about using CD or not i really can't say cuz Kabi is really unpredictable cutey 
@Ramy25

The same thought has crossed my mind even as to how they will show all they have to show in just 4 more episodes...I have a feeling they may not now escalate the enmity and animosity between Kabir and ARM...if they want to end it in a logical way they will have to end the differences between the two... but given the time constraint wonder how well it will end...all we can do is wait and watch...whatever it is I of course intend to watch it till the end...
I was wondering what they would do about that recording that Rao kept and they go introduce it in last week's episode! 

Things are in major fast forward mode. Is this Tanya chick really Zulekha? Will Aditya and Mini ever reconcile? We have not seen anything more between Mini and Kabir either. In the original, Kane died before Abel realized they could have been friends. So...will Aditya die for Kabir to  realize how wrong his views were in the last episode?

So much to wrap up in less than 90 minutes of screenplay time!

I'm disappointed. Vicky and Zulekha are such half-baked characters. I've no enthusiasm to write further.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I'm disappointed. Vicky and Zulekha are such half-baked characters. I've no enthusiasm to write further.

Geee tell me about it Maya! I don't feel like writing anything either.
What the hell!?! one would think that they would give a good finale...but everything here is all jumbled up...like a lousy salad.🤔

Amy, Maya...the problem here is that they have a set end date...probably dictated by the channel wanting to launch a new show! When they started, they probably thought they had some more weeks. Now they have to wrap up the show in a hurry instead of giving each track some more time in the screenplay! This week will likely move at supersonic speed!