Just Dance

India-Forums

   
Just Dance
Just Dance

// Chit Chat // CC // (Page 45)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

hehehehhe i thought of you when i read tht
but not sure ... me too just found out now over here tht hes comingBig smile

u know me too well honey bunch. one just has to say srk and i'l go ga ga anytime anywhere ROFL ROFL

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hrithik & akshay in a movie?!?! 
i hope farhan akthar directs dis movie... IF it happens, which i highly doubt LOL

but i'd love to see hrithik with abhishek... not in a dostana sequel ROFL

yes hritikh and akshay in a movie they haven't been in one together
except akshay and srk has in dil to pagal hai 
srk and hritikh has in khabhi khsuhi kabhi gham and they are coming again with same movie khabhi khushi khabhi gham 2 

i want akshay srk and hitkh together it will set it on fire am sure it will
abhishek and hritkh thumbs down they were in dhoom 2 they were good but i was not pleased with it 
don't like abhishek though


Edited by ayesha_78 - 18 June 2011 at 7:28am
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3936

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by ekta_salman

hehehehhe i thought of you when i read tht
but not sure ... me too just found out now over here tht hes comingBig smile

u know me too well honey bunch. one just has to say srk and i'l go ga ga anytime anywhere ROFL ROFL
lol i know i know .. srk ki deewani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
tnx for da article ayesha!!
i dont think srk will come tonite... it says dat those ppl will grace da show as guest judges na so hopefully they'l come in da up comin epis...

srk will come dere to promote either ra one or don 2... i think most probably don 2 since they'r releasin da don 2 teaser with hrithik's new movie
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by ekta_salman

hehehehhe i thought of you when i read tht
but not sure ... me too just found out now over here tht hes comingBig smile

u know me too well honey bunch. one just has to say srk and i'l go ga ga anytime anywhere ROFL ROFL


well u can blame me for it saying SRKEmbarrassed
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

tnx for da article ayesha!!
i dont think srk will come tonite... it says dat those ppl will grace da show as guest judges na so hopefully they'l come in da up comin epis...

srk will come dere to promote either ra one or don 2... i think most probably don 2 since they'r releasin da don 2 teaser with hrithik's new movie

welcome 
i love it both duggu and srk together 
funny hilarious rives me crazy LOL

another deewani here LOL

hopefullly but i want him here today tomorrow or next week
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

yes hritikh and akshay in a movie they haven't been in one together
except akshay and srk has in dil to pagal hai 
srk and hritikh has in khabhi khsuhi kabhi gham and they are coming again with same movie khabhi khushi khabhi gham 2 

i want akshay srk and hitkh together it will set it on fire am sure it will
abhishek and hritkh thumbs down they were in dhoom 2 they were good but i was not pleased with it 
don't like abhishek though

i loooved k3g and those two hunks together... they were just awesome!!!

not so sure if i'd wanna see hrithik with akshay... im not a big akshay fan although i like his comedy in certain movies like gharam masala, bhool bulaiya etc

dhoom 2 ws all abt hrithik and man he lukd haaawt in it!!!! Embarrassed
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43073

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78


well u can blame me for it saying SRKEmbarrassed

ROFL ROFL

dil toh pagal hai, dil deewana hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index