// Chit Chat // CC // - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
@James Bond yup did the slam dunks now cricket match than classes tommorrow busy busy bee

@Jack Sparrow your all Gup shup thread from 19 LOL you even had a fight no?
Originally posted by Blacknight2011

@James Bond yup did the slam dunks now cricket match than classes tommorrow busy busy bee

with mew about kabir

urgh can't stand that man 

anyway 

am on gup shup thread yes thats true
o mg how do u know i am on gup shup thread from 19 

my name is siddharth and you an call me sid. Anyways..gotta go to sleep..have to leave for work tomorrow..bye tc!
i won't tolerate anyone messing about with me jack sparrow ðŸ¤£
how do u know i was in a fight? who told ya?
@Jack Sparrow you hate Kabir? LOL how can u ? haha me a Kabir + Mahindra =Rahul Bagga fan too  haha his pic is on my icon and you must hate Mew too na? Haha

actually i was searching for Mahindra siggy's and found that post here and my dcuriosity i read whole thing

@Sid bye Sid seee ya later
Originally posted by ayesha_78

how do u know i was in a fight? who told ya?

don't worry MP didn't say a thing when i asked about it to her she didn't reply ROFL 😆

@Jack Sparrow you hate Kabir? LOL how can u ? haha me a Kabir + Mahindra =Rahul Bagga fan too  haha his pic is on my icon and you must hate Mew too na? Haha

actually i was searching for Mahindra siggy's and found that post here and my dcuriosity i read whole thing

@Sid bye Sid seee ya later

cause i just do 

why shall i hate u , u don't bak bak about him 24 hours do u?

mew always talk my kabir this and that on that forum which the forum not about him at all irritating
yes i hate mew but forget it its chill she still a kid 15 year old she won't understand
kabir character irritating 
rahul in real life alright but not my type 
😃 sorry
not saying you to like him Ayesha not at all but Mew is not a bad gurl she is a teen but the first gurl who welcomed me on IF and saathiya forums  i've seen her posts i hope the misunderstanding between u two would be cleared soon and me bak bak don't say wrong about Kabir cuz i'm a fan too 🤣 anyways so how r u?
@Ali

OMG, that's so sad. Sometimes people on IF really get low, the only way is to ignore them, that's all. 

@Ayesha

Nope he wasn't there. Just a message for Kolkatta auditioness and that's it. It was a pretty dry affair. I hope they start the show soon now. 

@JamesBond

Aaah, sorry. I thought you were serious 🤣