Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   πŸ˜Š 😊
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Thank u friends 4 ur support!!
My updates r short cause i am writting it from my phone,sorry 4 that!! 😊 I'll be updating soon...likes and comments r expected!tnx πŸ˜‰ 😊
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's ok no prob

but u can update 2 to 3 parts a time (one after other) instead of one update to make it big :-)
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part so dadi knows geet ? but itz too short though u updating frm mobi wht else v can do..but try to update soon...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Here is part 7,enjoy and pls leave comments and dont forget the like button!!
Part 7

Geet...the song that i wouldn listen all my life...But how do u know that dadima?!Ohh,my sweet child i was so worried about u,making weird scenarios in my head...loosing that i knt bear with that!!But...you...you are here well and fine...never letting go her gaze.,said dadi smacking his arm and maan wimping in pain...Auch dadi...Seeing him like that geet hurried by his side...but stopped when she realized what she was doing...Dadima smiled...child, that nurse told me that u saved him and signed his hospital papers in place for the wife as only geet...Yes ma'am,i...didnt...want to but...i ... Dont worry dear,its ok,and dont call me that,h am dadi now 4 u!!And u,young man,u have some explaination to do! Why did u hide her fr om me?! U know i would never say smth against it,it is only my dream to see u married,happy,with a douzen of childrean running around the mansion,eating my head all day!!Maan and geet couldnt belive their ears,dadi wouldnt stop talkin'...geet almost crying with the confusion...maan saw that and...DADI he shouted...Dadi wasnt even moved by that and said... I am taking u home,and make this oficial.we cant stay like this,first the temple now this,what would people say...chi chi...Dadi,hear me out...yes she saved me,she is the one from the temple...but...But what?! I knt hear anything,do u hear smth geet?!no,na!!Ok,no need to explain anything...just tell me dear where u live so we kn get ur stuff,and talk with ur parents...I have no one,said geet softly almost on verge of sobbing...i live at the orphanage,help the sisters there,this morning i was going to singh group 4 a job and ...and this happened...Nobody,no job...my wife in dev's company...all this rang in maans head...and said...[I]See dadi,u r getting all wrong...she is our new manager.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...Daadi is in Jet fast.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6