India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Video: Nivedita Bubbly in Bhagonwali's 100 Epi Celeb

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i've always wanted to see nivedita's bubbly personality included in the storyline.  i've been wondering why the CV's don't put that in.  i got a glimpse of that in the epi when they were building the mobile store.  i finally get to see it in the may 20th epi.  i like how the CV's show the playfulness of these two characters, which is a reflection of how playful nivedita and himmanshoo can be in real life.  i'm attaching a video of the bhagonwali 100 epi celeb i found in youtube.  pay attention from 2:51 onwards. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT7okzzcrUc

if this post is a redundancy, please just delete it, or move it to a post of the same topic.  thank you.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123AnovaPink19MikanSakuraSonadevljcruzuzeeK__SSapphirePrabhkalluJulie0001edabellarani2007sigridbee5OmaRamdassZiva01

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Agin this one wasn't posted...it was nice to see. Thanks for posting...the part where they were feeding each other and she nearly fell was amusing...she talked a lot more in this one than the other one they showed...in the other one they actually showed them dancing to "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain " which was played in the show today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotOmaRamdass

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Agin this one wasn't posted...it was nice to see. Thanks for posting...the part where they were feeding each other and she nearly fell was amusing...she talked a lot more in this one than the other one they showed...in the other one they actually showed them dancing to "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain " which was played in the show today...

wich 1...Confused i dint c d 1 where dey danced...pls gimme d link, no...!!!ShockedConfused
Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thank you so much wafah.  appreciate it much.
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Agin.

Is there a link to the other one Wafah mentioned?
K__S Senior Member
K__S
K__S

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
^
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666337 Smile Atleast I think this is what she ment.

Edited by K__S - 20 May 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
LOL i saw this one in youtube before and i was thinking about posting it..but thanks..i love how she's almost about to fall and himanshoo caught her LOL
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K__S

^
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666337 Smile Atleast I think this is what she ment.

thanks K_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index