Users

Frequent Posters

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
they rocked today's episode👏
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
I am still not over yet. all i can say it was EPIC. its was powerful. Vivian n Sukirti are from this day incomplete without eachother, no matter whom they'll act with later on and what they'll do, today proved that togther they can do what very few coacts around the world can enact even with trying really hard. i seriously have know word for it. it was everything!
PoisonedHeart thumbnail

sorry wrong post😛

Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes hats off to the superb performances by visu...
they rocked today...abhay-metz confrontation was so amazingly taken out...it was so touching when abhay had tears in his eyes...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I truly Felt Maithili today...today's scene was soo emotional...Superb acting by ViSu
ink-faraz thumbnail
wow  what a nice episode ,and very nice post ,i like both are out standing as well they are just  awe some .
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Yes Words Fall Short. VivSu Are Simply Amazing. (:
blazertwo thumbnail
both are the best ,suku  is also give us her best ,i am very impress by her acting so superb 
Ashtad. thumbnail
Originally posted by: niru273

yup !!! kudos 2 dem !
der actin was sooo damn good tat it looked tat this was actually happenin in d real world !!
awesome post !

thnx😃 
right? for some moments the world of vampires and immortality seemed so belivable.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god..HOW CAN i MISS THIS POST YAAR AWESOME POST DEAR "tm...coudlnt have said better..in such littel words...I too have said the same thing in post too..VIVIAN & SUKIRTI..have surpassed all their limits of Brilliance..now what will happen on MONDAY..a Epic MOMENT & a heart wrenching moment..Gosh I wonder..what more they can do..seriously..THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME GO INSANE IN THEI RLOVE..as characters & also as a BEST PAIR EVER..!!VISU are my Jaan..!!🤗