Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
AwwwπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I feel for him...he thinks everything and everyone has been unfair to him. He had built this web of negative thoughts inside his mind even when he a living human being...and that brought about his destruction. He was always behind something that he wanted but could not have, that didn't belong to him. Had he stopped somewhere in his journey to get what he couldn't get, and looked around the world in a positive manner, he would got what he desrved, someone special who loved him and would have appreciated him, but alas! He was overridden by his passion to seek revenge from everyone who he thinks did wrong to him,betrayed him but most importantly it was destiny that he was trying to fight ,but of course, this is not possible. In fact, "It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny" and had my siddy boy taken the right choice and not ran after something that he couldn't have, he would have been a much happier man. Life gave him another chance to have someone who loved him, Panchi, but this time too, he ignored it. Didn't even give it a chance, he wanted one only thing- REVENGE. And in my opinion, he brought Maithli back to life not so much because he loved her, but because he wanted to prove that he can get what he want by hook or by crook, he just coudn't see his brother yet again "winning" and getting what they both were after. He did it to himself, had he made the right choice before, he'd have been "alive" now. But I don't blame him completely, he was a human when he created that web of negative thoughts and it's human tendency to do so. That poison that filled his mind while he was alive still existed until the time of his death, and perhaps exists after that too.

Nonetheless, I'm so sorry and sad to lose you Sid. He's not EVIL, as some people call him so, he just thought the world and everyone had been unfair to him because of the circumstances and the things he faced. He actually comes across to me as an emotional man who had to face many rejections,be it in childhood or adulthood. Had Abhay been in his place,who knows,he might have done the same thing. Abhay always got what he desired,probably cos it was written for him and so never had to face any such situation but my Siddy boy,he never got what he wanted cos it just wasn't meant to be his.And what was meant to be his,he never gave it a chance, or even look at it with a clear,un-poisoned mind once. Finally, the thing which was long overdue happened, he died.

I'll miss you loads Sid, you touched my heart in a way no one else could in this fictional world of PKYEK. May your soul rest in peace and this poison leaves your mind. Love you Siddy boy, you'll always stay in our hearts, you shall be deeply missed. Now, it's time to let you go. Goodbye.

Is it just me or did he actually leave with an intention of coming back? If he did, well then,I'll be looking forward to it but I hope he comes back a better person with a positive attitude to life, with a feeling that someone somewhere is defo made for him. Let's see. Until then, Goodnight Siddy boy, sleep in peace. :) xxx

^^^ If all that  didn't make sense, don't kill me. I have been studying since morning and I think I've lost it...that's why I wrote SO much! πŸ˜†
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
P.S- Archi, I forgot to add, you told his story beautifully, I love this post of yours. This is a lovely topic, you're so sweet, you made this. It's beautiful,well done. You made me so sad. :( Hope you're ok. :)
Thank you for making this, I absolutely love it. And  hugs for you,I hope you will feel better after this- πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

AwwwπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I feel for him...he thinks everything and everyone has been unfair to him. He had built this web of negative thoughts inside his mind even when he a living human being...and that brought about his destruction. He was always behind something that he wanted but could not have, that didn't belong to him. Had he stopped somewhere in his journey to get what he couldn't get, and looked around the world in a positive manner, he would got what he desrved, someone special who loved him and would have appreciated him, but alas! He was overridden by his passion to seek revenge from everyone who he thinks did wrong to him,betrayed him but most importantly it was destiny that he was trying to fight ,but of course, this is not possible. In fact, "It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny" and had my siddy boy taken the right choice and not ran after something that he couldn't have, he would have been a much happier man. Life gave him another chance to have someone who loved him, Panchi, but this time too, he ignored it. Didn't even give it a chance, he wanted one only thing- REVENGE. And in my opinion, he brought Maithli back to life not so much because he loved her, but because he wanted to prove that he can get what he want by hook or by crook, he just coudn't see his brother yet again "winning" and getting what they both were after. He did it to himself, had he made the right choice before, he'd have been "alive" now. But I don't blame him completely, he was a human when he created that web of negative thoughts and it's human tendency to do so. That poison that filled his mind while he was alive still existed until the time of his death, and perhaps exists after that too.

Nonetheless, I'm so sorry and sad to lose you Sid. He's not EVIL, as some people call him so, he just thought the world and everyone had been unfair to him because of the circumstances and the things he faced. He actually comes across to me as an emotional man who had to face many rejections,be it in childhood or adulthood. Had Abhay been in his place,who knows,he might have done the same thing. Abhay always got what he desired,probably cos it was written for him and so never had to face any such situation but my Siddy boy,he never got what he wanted cos it just wasn't meant to be his.And what was meant to be his,he never gave it a chance, or even look at it with a clear,un-poisoned mind once. Finally, the thing which was long overdue happened, he died.

I'll miss you loads Sid, you touched my heart in a way no one else could in this fictional world of PKYEK. May your soul rest in peace and this poison leaves your mind. Love you Siddy boy, you'll always stay in our hearts, you shall be deeply missed. Now, it's time to let you go. Goodbye.

Is it just me or did he actually leave with an intention of coming back? If he did, well then,I'll be looking forward to it but I hope he comes back a better person with a positive attitude to life, with a feeling that someone somewhere is defo made for him. Let's see. Until then, Goodnight Siddy boy, sleep in peace. :) xxx

^^^ If all that  didn't make sense, don't kill me. I have been studying since morning and I think I've lost it...that's why I wrote SO much! πŸ˜†

Awww...I loved ur writing n u made sense also but see it from sid's POV we say tht person should look positively but when destiny just takes away everything from you which u loved most then a person do become evil and ruthless and same happened with sid!! He never fell for Pia like abhay he just loved metz n he stick to his love till end!! So maybe his approach was bad but his love was true😊
Bazingaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Awww...I loved ur writing n u made sense also but see it from sid's POV we say tht person should look positively but when destiny just takes away everything from you which u loved most then a person do become evil and ruthless and same happened with sid!! He never fell for Pia like abhay he just loved metz n he stick to his love till end!! So maybe his approach was bad but his love was true😊

Thanks. <3 😳
Yes, I saw it from sid's POV too, that's why I said in the end that had Abhay been in his place, he might have done the same cos as u said, when destiny takes everything away from someone, we become ruthless,it's human nature after all. :) That's what I wanted to say, but you said it better. I totally understand you.

I'll miss my sid.
Bazingaa thumbnail

P.S- Archi, I forgot to add, you told his story beautifully, I love this post of yours. This is a lovely topic, you're so sweet, you made this. It's beautiful,well done. You made me so sad. :( Hope you're ok. :)

Thank you for making this, I absolutely love it. And  hugs for you,I hope you will feel better after this- πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

This is for you Archi πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
after seen some people's comments around the forum I do hope Sid does ended up coming back to Destroy all that he couldn't Destroy before dying this time around.

OriginalsFan thumbnail

This is for you Archi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanx alot dear😊😊 yes I am upset with sid's death in serial and we have started a mission to bring back sid on PKYEK if u want u can be part of it as most people want him back!! He is spice of show inspite of his evilness he has a charm which is un resistableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed m glad u liked ma post😊 m just trying to convey story of his evil attitude which CV's forgot to tell😊
Archi today's epi was full of action and emotions
talking of Sid,
  • i m sooo happy he killed that VC baba 😑...he was damn irritating me with his baaja , it was really getting on my nerves 😑...we r NOT VAMPIRES, why was he torturing us with that sound πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  •  Fight was awesome as usual πŸ‘...but the saddest part was when Sid said "Maithli" before dying 😭😭...omg he loves her till death 😭...and she well i dont think she even loves him πŸ€”...she is after Abhay now - great...
  • Sid will surely b back...but i hope he revenges Metz for betraying him and not Raichands this time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg the best part for me was when Abhay cried 😭...why was he crying someone tell me? 😭 πŸ˜†

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

after seen some people's comments around the forum I do hope Sid does ended up coming back to Destroy all that he couldn't Destroy before dying this time around.

U r rite angel people see him as evil but nobody wants to step in his shoes and see why he is evil! I knw abhay is too good and suffering but sid is just another victim of destiny and it is not his fault that whtever he wanted in living n dead life all went to abhay!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Archi today's epi was full of action and emotions

talking of Sid,
    i m sooo happy he killed that VC baba 😑...he was damn irritating me with his baaja , it was really getting on my nerves 😑...we r NOT VAMPIRES, why was he torturing us with that sound πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Fight was awesome as usual πŸ‘...but the saddest part was when Sid said "Maithli" before dying 😭😭...omg he loves her till death 😭...and she well i dont think she even loves him πŸ€”...she is after Abhay now - great...
  • Sid will surely b back...but i hope he revenges Metz for betraying him and not Raichands this time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg the best part for me was when Abhay cried 😭...why was he crying someone tell me? 😭 πŸ˜†

I just saw 1st part where a shirtless guy was fighting chand! But I am glad tht he killled tht buddhaπŸ‘πŸ‘ so annoying tht buddha was😑😑 n yes sid will come back n take revenge with all enemies including metz poor guy he loved her so much n she was such a looser😑😑