Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I will always wait for u!! (Sid's story)

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Since childhood all my belongings were shared with my little brother!! Parents usually pamper elder child but everyone just loved my younger brother!! We made a princess as our friend in childhood but she spent more time with my little brother!

As we were growing up I started loving her each day and when I finally decided to propose her I saw her romancing in jungle with my younger brother! That day I have been shattered and the castle of my dreams was swept away by a ruthless wave of life! I thought to myself enough of destiny's games with me this time I will have her for myself so I told her father the king about their affair and he ordered to burn my princess alive! I thought I will save her and she will be mine but again destiny played it's ruthless game and all 3 of us lost our lives only to wake up as vampires!
I now have her as a living dead just like me, my dead heart still beats for her and now she also feels for me in her dead heart!!
After 200 years when I came back to avenge my brother wht do I see a girl who is her look alike is in love with my brother! Why destiny is always on his side and he gets all love and care, even I deserve some but still I have my princess with me!! I want to make her the true princess of whole world as I promised my love and thought that I could fight destiny!
But when the final battle began I realized that not only my destiny betrayed me but also everyone I loved stood against me! The most painful moment was when my little brother was the cause for me to die again as a living dead!! But I am not worried abt myself I just want her to be with me and be safe!!
I am leaving rite now only with a promise tht I will fight my destiny and come back! here in the world of dead my spirit is still waiting for u my love and I promise I will be back for revenge with the destiny and this time I will write my own destiny!!

- Sid's story
(Archi)😛😛
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am so sad reading this and my heart is absolutely broken
--sunshine-- thumbnail
aww archi m sooo sad today i cant even tell u
my sid bhaiya is dead
and ur post made me emotional  

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I am so sad reading this and my heart is absolutely broken

Even m sad😭😭😭😭 we have to get him back angie help all n we get our sid back
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow..u wrote it very well..very very sad for sid..cnt believe that he left..show will be dull without him..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

aww archi m sooo sad today i cant even tell u

my sid bhaiya is dead
and ur post made me emotional  

Fingers crossed we will get our sid back he will come n take revenge with everyone
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It was truely a heartbreaking after sid's death..but hoping to c him back in action..
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm trying my best but then I don't want to hold him back if he is happy leaving this show to play the lead that is why I'm thinking twice before doing anything.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I'm trying my best but then I don't want to hold him back if he is happy leaving this show to play the lead that is why I'm thinking twice before doing anything.

He can manage 2 shows even Haseena does😳 n he is not main lead here so easy to manage😳 just want him back😳😳
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
archi...dear...🤗🤗aa gale lag jaa...!!!
sister...u have written it...in such a way...dat everyone will cry for sure...dear...u made me cry too😭...dear..i know u r sad...but don't be...destiny mein hai toh siddhant will be back again in pkyek...but i hope so...he gets his princess...n be positive instead of being negative...!!
archi dear never loose hope okay...don't be sad...he is an wondeful actor..we all know dat...just love him truly...and trust me ..u'll get what u want...
i can understand what it feels when our favs...leave d show...i have also experienced d same...😭...
but whatever happens...is always for smethng better...so...life does'nt stop yaar...it moves on..n on...days will pass on...n u'll will always cherish d moments of sid's marvellous acting in d show...enjoy ur life dear...
d show says d same...sid died...but life moves on...wid many others...
he was an evil...so he died...maybe he'll be back wid smethng much better...
okay...don't worry...!!!!!!
be happy...keep smiling...😃