Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I will always wait for u!! (Sid's story)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Since childhood all my belongings were shared with my little brother!! Parents usually pamper elder child but everyone just loved my younger brother!! We made a princess as our friend in childhood but she spent more time with my little brother!

As we were growing up I started loving her each day and when I finally decided to propose her I saw her romancing in jungle with my younger brother! That day I have been shattered and the castle of my dreams was swept away by a ruthless wave of life! I thought to myself enough of destiny's games with me this time I will have her for myself so I told her father the king about their affair and he ordered to burn my princess alive! I thought I will save her and she will be mine but again destiny played it's ruthless game and all 3 of us lost our lives only to wake up as vampires!
I now have her as a living dead just like me, my dead heart still beats for her and now she also feels for me in her dead heart!!
After 200 years when I came back to avenge my brother wht do I see a girl who is her look alike is in love with my brother! Why destiny is always on his side and he gets all love and care, even I deserve some but still I have my princess with me!! I want to make her the true princess of whole world as I promised my love and thought that I could fight destiny!
But when the final battle began I realized that not only my destiny betrayed me but also everyone I loved stood against me! The most painful moment was when my little brother was the cause for me to die again as a living dead!! But I am not worried abt myself I just want her to be with me and be safe!!
I am leaving rite now only with a promise tht I will fight my destiny and come back! here in the world of dead my spirit is still waiting for u my love and I promise I will be back for revenge with the destiny and this time I will write my own destiny!!

- Sid's story
(Archi)TongueTongue

Edited by vivluv - 20 May 2011 at 10:48am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reamansimAsin.pkyek-shopaholic-minahil1997MayurnASYAangel_KSGAnamikaSJainIndigoBlues~Serendipity~ozzyieRitzie--sunshine--ilove99thegameison.Aparajhita.SilverBellEvIlNeSs_RoCkZSwetha-Sai

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I am so sad reading this and my heart is absolutely broken

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYA-shopaholic-OriginalsFan

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
aww archi m sooo sad today i cant even tell u
my sid bhaiya is dead
and ur post made me emotional  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliMayurnASYA-shopaholic-ilove99OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I am so sad reading this and my heart is absolutely broken
Even m sadCryCryCryCry we have to get him back angie help all n we get our sid backOuchOuch
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wow..u wrote it very well..very very sad for sid..cnt believe that he left..show will be dull without him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

aww archi m sooo sad today i cant even tell u
my sid bhaiya is dead
and ur post made me emotional  

Fingers crossed we will get our sid back he will come n take revenge with everyoneOuchOuchOuch
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
It was truely a heartbreaking after sid's death..but hoping to c him back in action..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I'm trying my best but then I don't want to hold him back if he is happy leaving this show to play the lead that is why I'm thinking twice before doing anything.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index