Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

he was crying... - Page 3

Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
you said all frnd..
 it was really painfull!! the way he was looking at mathly.. he couldn't believe that it was his mathly!! he couldn't believe that this was the girl for whom he waited so long!! and then he felt he's gonna lost his true love piya too.. i was crying watching him😭... my mom cried too watching his pain...😭.. he's gonna be frozen and stuck there.. wo under se ghut ta rahega with so much pain... 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh that tear😭 coming out of ABhay's eyes scene..was DIVINE..!!Vivu..was simply CLASS..& SO was PIYA /Mythili ..SUKU..was parexcellence..!!πŸ‘πŸ˜    

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

you said all frnd..
 it was really painfull!! the way he was looking at mathly.. he couldn't believe that it was his mathly!! he couldn't believe that this was the girl for whom he waited so long!! and then he felt he's gonna lost his true love piya too.. i was crying watching him😭... my mom cried too watching his pain...😭.. he's gonna be frozen and stuck there.. wo under se ghut ta rahega with so much pain... 😭

what more was expected from Maithali when she was with Sid from a long time. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was quite disappointed my maithili
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya so sad...

mathli is just  weird...bt pia is janu hehhe